Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    He could easily have 5 interceptions this game.

Cowboy fans act like they haven't had a QB who can put up 20 points in 10 years.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol cowgirls getting sodimized by eagles
    26-17 on the road loss against the best team in football vs. losing at home to the lowly AFC Least Jets of all teams does not even remotely compare.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He could easily have 5 interceptions this game.

Cowboy fans act like they haven't had a QB who can put up 20 points in 10 years.
    6 years... arguably 8 if you say well Romo didn't play in 2016 and was mostly out injured in 2015.

From 2007-2014 Romo put up big numbers against both good and bad teams, especially good teams. Romo would often struggle against bad teams like the Browns and Dolphins and win like 20-17 back in the day, but he'd beat Seattle in Seattle in the height of the LOB era. I believe we won that game 30-23.

Prescott is the opposite. He puts up elite numbers against bad teams, but struggles against good teams.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Prescott is the opposite. He puts up elite numbers against bad teams, but struggles against good teams.
    Even if that were the case, better to have that than a starter who struggles to break 20 against bad teams. Tired of these inbred hillbilly moms thinking we should ride Cooper f'n Rush the rest of the season. The only thing worse than Cowboys ownership is the fans.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Shots fired:

https://twitter.com/PHLEaglesNation/...Nl1o2fwkNhET3A

P/S: How the do you embed tweets on this site?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thank you Cooper Rush for the 4-1 record while QB1 was out but i'm glad its over. The Rush nut hugging was getting to be unbearable from the media and Dak haters.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shots fired:

I wanna say it's [tweet]numbers after the word status in the link [/ tweet]

edit: yup, it is

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Shots fired:

idk if I actually agree with this mainstream take anymore tbh

I would say 80% of Cowboys fans are rabid, loyal Mexican/African American fans. If you listen to away games, especially on the west coast, they're loud as sh!t. Can't really call them bandwagoners anymore considering this franchise has been the definition of choke artists for the last 30 years or so. What exactly is so glamorous rooting for a team like that every year? IMO, that's the definition of being diehard. There's much more fashionable teams to bandwagon at this point.

Yeah the ones you see sitting in the lower bowl at ATT Stadium are g@y and probably do make up that type of mentality (along with some celebrities) nbut that's the minority IMO.

Also Philly fans pack away games too, so what's the difference? tbh this was probably said just to rile up the toothless inbred fans in Philly imho

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    The O-Line should be credited for that TD

Dk that an NFL game has ever ended like that.

Punt return fumble on fair catch. Caused by receiving team player getting pushed back into fair catcher.

Is Hacket on the hot seat or does he get the entire year?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dk that an NFL game has ever ended like that.

Punt return fumble on fair catch. Caused by receiving team player getting pushed back into fair catcher.

Is Hacket on the hot seat or does he get the entire year?
    Should get the whole year. At some point Struggle has to take some blame.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should get the whole year. At some point Struggle has to take some blame.
    Shouldn't go past that ffs, he was hired by previous regime specifically to entice Favre.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shouldn't go past that ffs, he was hired by previous regime specifically to entice Favre.
    You mean Rodgers?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You mean Rodgers?
    Yes I do, sorry I had just read more about the Favre welfare fraud.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    CMC to the Niners. Not sure how I feel about this.

Defense held the home team to 250yds of offense, gathered one turnover and 4 sacks. He also got 135 yards on the ground from his running backs and was only sacked twice.
    Mul roll, what happened bro?
    Hey the starting receivers went out and some guys who can actually catch a ball came in. Especially in the end zone.
    27-38 239 2/0
    Ravens 27 Tampon Bay Toms 22

What happened?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Hey the starting receivers went out and some guys who can actually catch a ball came in. Especially in the end zone.
    27-38 239 2/0
    Ravens 27 Tampon Bay Toms 22

What happened?
    Lamar played great tonight bro. That TD to Likely to make it 17-10 by extending the play was all him.

I like Lamar and root for him, and I also like the fact that he bet on himself contract-wise. The difference is that I can be honest and say when he underperforms and costs his team the game with critical TOs/late game disappearing acts (Buffalo, Giants).

You can like a player and at the same time admit when he s up. It’s okay

[QUOTE=Mul roll;10816863]
    Final 2 turnovers by Jackson were complete ass.
    You can like a player and at the same time admit when he s up. It’s okay
    Sure Porky.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Mul roll;10821855]You defended 8/13 for 36 yards, 0 points and 2 TOs in the second half against the Bills.

Say they won that game with those stats…it would still be indefensible. I’m sorry you can’t see that

[QUOTE=DeadlyDynasty;10821856]
    You defended 8/13 for 36 yards, 0 points and 2 TOs in the second half against the Bills.

Say they won that game with those stats…it would still be indefensible. I’m sorry you can’t see that
    Try watching the game and not just being a stat robot.
    I showed the clip of Jacksons final pass and his receiver with head up ass. Could have caught it. Absolutely could have broken up INT.

"Prawk Prawk show the stats Prawk Prawk show the stats."

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Mul roll;10821860]
    Try watching the game and not just being a stat robot.
    I showed the clip of Jacksons final pass and his receiver with head up ass. Could have caught it. Absolutely could have broken up INT.

"Prawk Prawk show the stats Prawk Prawk show the stats."
    I watched the entire game and the stats support what I saw. He did nothing in the second half except help Buffalo come back and win the game. That pass had no chance for success after he delayed the throw. None.

How many points did Lamar lead the Ravens to in the 2nd half? It’s a simple question, whether you just watched the game or stared at the boxscore. Maybe he passed for a bunch of yards and was snakebit by drops and teammate TOs? Nope, only 3 incompletions in the 2nd half, the other two were picks. He quite literally did NOTHING.

but congrats on blowing your wad after the Tampa game. For reference, XFL QB PJ Walker and the 1-5 Carolina Panthers passed for 2 TDs with a higher completion percentage and YPA against the Bucs with arguably the worst offensive supporting cast in the league. Should he have his own fanboys now too?

Thread Information