Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So last week was our anniversary and so I decided a week before that to buy her a new Hermes purse..She’s been asking me to get her one so after finally enough money (after 8 months), went to a place to get her one.

I was so excited to show her new purse. Went to her place and strangely saw some guy’s white pants laying around in her living room and another darker pants..but it was odd. The white pants must have belonged to someone to someone 5’7 or and under and the darker pants..was huge. Looked like it belonged to someone at least 6’10..

anyway, this scared the out of me so decided to run back to my car and call the gf..crying and hoping and she wasn’t cheating on me with two dudes.

she answers the phone and I asked her..

she said she’s been at her mom’s place the last couple days because she wanted to give her guy cousin her place for the those two days..

wtf is happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So last week was our anniversary and so I decided a week before that to buy her a new Hermes purse..She’s been asking me to get her one so after finally enough money (after 8 months), went to a place to get her one.

I was so excited to show her new purse. Went to her place and strangely saw some guy’s white pants laying around in her living room and another darker pants..but it was odd. The white pants must have belonged to someone to someone 5’7 or and under and the darker pants..was huge. Looked like it belonged to someone at least 6’10..

anyway, this scared the out of me so decided to run back to my car and call the gf..crying and hoping and she wasn’t cheating on me with two dudes.

she answers the phone and I asked her..

she said she’s been at her mom’s place the last couple days because she wanted to give her guy cousin her place for the those two days..

wtf is happening.
    It's curious indeed. The only thing I can say with certainty is that your mom's a .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It's curious indeed. The only thing I can say with certainty is that your mom's a .
    Can confirm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well done

Thread Information