• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Who does he end up signing with?

Separate question, But who would you like to see him sign with?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Think he signs with the Chiefs.

Would like to see him sign with the Bills though since they're the contending team I want to win the SB this year (they've always been my favorite divisional rival because their fans are cool) and I think he would help them.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Think he signs with the Chiefs.

Would like to see him sign with the Bills though since they're the contending team I want to win the SB this year (they've always been my favorite divisional rival because their fans are cool) and I think he would help them.
    Yeah that would suck but I’m afraid that Kelce contract restructure may have done it. I would love to see him go back to NYG though. Fans still love him and he’d be the unquestioned #1

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah that would suck but I’m afraid that Kelce contract restructure may have done it. I would love to see him go back to NYG though. Fans still love him and he’d be the unquestioned #1
    Yeah but I think the Giants' performance so far this year is fool's gold. IF OBJ wants his best possible chance at a SB it's either the Chiefs or the Bills.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah but I think the Giants' performance so far this year is fool's gold. IF OBJ wants his best possible chance at a SB it's either the Chiefs or the Bills.
    Oh for sure it’s fool’s gold but with the NFC being historically ty then this would be a good opportunity for him to get #1 targets and live in a major market. He fills an obvious need for the G-men and I think he wants $$ more than a ring now since he got his.

Thread Information