Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gs, get Jackson's out your mouth already.

40-14 with below average teamates and way below average coaching.

icakes

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Bateman 0 0 0 0 0

Fill in WRs look soo much better the Bater.
    Way to victory lap on a player that got hurt. The fill ins Didn’t look better. There is numbers that back up this offense is way better when Bateman plays. But, feel free to continue to live in your fantasy land where Bateman is just average

Way to victory lap on a player that got hurt. The fill ins Didn’t look better. There is numbers that back up this offense is way better when Bateman plays. But, feel free to continue to live in your fantasy land where Bateman is just average
    Watch a game Numb Nutts.

You stat boy player fans don't know squat.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Watch a game Numb Nutts.

You stat boy player fans don't know squat.
    I don’t think you watch the games tbh. And if you do you don’t know your watching. But, carry on you old weirdo. It’s evident that Bateman is good when he plays to people with eyes tbh

I don’t think you watch the games tbh. And if you do you don’t know your watching. But, carry on you old weirdo. It’s evident that Bateman is good when he plays to people with eyes tbh
    Yawn.
    You're wrong.
    Bateman has shown some flashes and still has potential. That is all he has shown. You and fellow stat boy are thinking Super Lamars games vs Miami where all Bateman had to do was catch the ball and walk into the endzone were the cats meow. Your grandmother in her younger days could have done the same. What LJ needs is WRs who will make the tough catch in traffic, make the good 3rd down possession catch. And block when they are not the primary. Bateman stands around a lot when his is not.

Demarcus Robinson looked better, albeit in his 1st game with some minutes.
    Lively also looked very good.
    Andrews has improved the last couple years but still makes the choker drop on crucial situations ie in the endzone vs the Giants.

When you and Deadly Dynasty are having soy burgers and pink fizzys take a closer look the next Ravens game.
    You wont see a Roughing the Brady-Allen call.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yawn.
    You're wrong.
    Bateman has shown some flashes and still has potential. That is all he has shown. You and fellow stat boy are thinking Super Lamars games vs Miami where all Bateman had to do was catch the ball and walk into the endzone were the cats meow. Your grandmother in her younger days could have done the same. What LJ needs is WRs who will make the tough catch in traffic, make the good 3rd down possession catch. And block when they are not the primary. Bateman stands around a lot when his is not.

Demarcus Robinson looked better, albeit in his 1st game with some minutes.
    Lively also looked very good.
    Andrews has improved the last couple years but still makes the choker drop on crucial situations ie in the endzone vs the Giants.

When you and Deadly Dynasty are having soy burgers and pink fizzys take a closer look the next Ravens game.
    You wont see a Roughing the Brady-Allen call.
    yes, Demarcus Robinson who couldn’t cut it in the most receiver-friendly offense in NFL history is better than Bateman!

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at. Stick to foraging for dollar pancakes and creeping on underage prossies brah

yes, Demarcus Robinson who couldn’t cut it in the most receiver-friendly offense in NFL history is better than Bateman!

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at. Stick to foraging for dollar pancakes and creeping on underage prossies brah
    Couldn't cut it as in stayed with the Chiefs for 5 years, played in every game every year.
    Including playoffs.

You: "Prawk prawk Tyreek Hill couldn't cut it with the Chiefs. Prawk prawk."

You sure showed me.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Couldn't cut it as in stayed with the Chiefs for 5 years, played in every game every year.
    Including playoffs.

You: "Prawk prawk Tyreek Hill couldn't cut it with the Chiefs. Prawk prawk."

You sure showed me.
    Wasn’t he on a rookie or one year deal on a team over the cap? Shocker that they filled in their surrounding roster with guys making peanuts.

But you’re right, creepy…he’s the real WR star on the Ravens and it’s high time he was freed from the chains of a Mahomes/Reid offense that stunted his growth

Wasn’t he on a rookie or one year deal on a team over the cap? Shocker that they filled in their surrounding roster with guys making peanuts.
    Robinson was on the Chiefs for 5 years.

Buy a vowel.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Robinson was on the Chiefs for 5 years.

Buy a vowel.
    Point out where I was wrong creepy

Won't be listening to you 2 spouters on Bateman anymore this season.

Ya so much help for LJackson.

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at.
    9 targets
    9 catches
    128 yards

13-3 Ravens in another low scoring game.

There there Ralphies.

Thread Information