Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Who you got? Or are you telling the NFL / Prime Video to shove it?

Hey it's slow and I'm going to be stuck in a place i can watch the entire game. How about you?

Both not playing nearly as well as they have in the past.

Jackson in some kind of super funk last 3 game combined with - Ravens suck.

Tampon Tom looking at divorce and c'mon that has to affect him even if she was his Beard. Also are the Bucs much worse then the Super Fixed i mean Super Bowl year?

Mark Andrews listed as Questionable. I'd like to know as he is the Ravens only decent receiver.

Desean Jackson debut?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mark Andrews listed as Questionable. I'd like to know as he is the Ravens only decent receiver.

Desean Jackson debut?
    IDK. Bateman and Duverney are good. It's hard to tell how good they are in this system.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Money is on Ravens have double digit lead early and Brady steals the game late

IDK. Bateman and Duverney are good. It's hard to tell how good they are in this system.
    Bateman is out 1/2 the time and both are merely average.

Duverney with the complete wuss out / incompetent end of game failure vs Bills.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bateman is out 1/2 the time and both are merely average.

Duverney with the complete wuss out / incompetent end of game failure vs Bills.
    Bateman is just now starting to play after an injury. It's too early to say he's not good. He was a first round pick. Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson. I guess the question is are these WR average or is Lamar not good enough for them to realize their potential?

Bateman is just now starting to play after an injury. It's too early to say he's not good. He was a first round pick. Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson. I guess the question is are these WR average or is Lamar not good enough for them to realize their potential?
    We've been over this on another thread.
    I provided the video for Duverney standing in corner of endzone flat footed with head up ass while Bills db recovered from going the wrong way and came back 10 yards to beat him to the ball for the game winning *Interception*.

Bateman too early to call "good", which you did in above post.
    Ravens spent 4 years on 1st round pick Hollywood Brown, only to trade him the year after he caught 90 passes.

Bateman and Duverney are average at best. If they improve, fine.
    So far they have been a net hindrance to Super Jackson.

Andrews dropped a sure TD in the endzone in the Giants debaucle.

*Yes, Jackson has sucked in 2 of the last 3 4th quarters. I think he's burnt out on the Ravens incompetence / possibly hiding a hip injury but we'll see.

Bateman, Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson.
    While other playoff advancing QBs get to have far superior WRs.

"But but but that's because their QBs make them that good" you Jackson haters will squak.

Um, no. Cupp and the Rams WRs far better then those 3.
    Brady the Bowl year had far better.

On and on.

Jackson has not had even one elite receiver his entire time as a Raven, let alone 2 or 3.
    Yes Cupp is elite.
    Gronk, Anotion Brown (yep), Mike Evans are all very good. BradyRef is All Time elite to make up for ANY gap.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We've been over this on another thread.
    I provided the video for Duverney standing in corner of endzone flat footed with head up ass while Bills db recovered from going the wrong way and came back 10 yards to beat him to the ball for the game winning *Interception*.

Bateman too early to call "good", which you did in above post.
    Ravens spent 4 years on 1st round pick Hollywood Brown, only to trade him the year after he caught 90 passes.

Bateman and Duverney are average at best. If they improve, fine.
    So far they have been a net hindrance to Super Jackson.

Andrews dropped a sure TD in the endzone in the Giants debaucle.

*Yes, Jackson has sucked in 2 of the last 3 4th quarters. I think he's burnt out on the Ravens incompetence / possibly hiding a hip injury but we'll see.
    LOL. You'll have to repost what we said on "another thread". I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    While other playoff advancing QBs get to have far superior WRs.

"But but but that's because their QBs make them that good" you Jackson haters will squak.

Um, no. Cupp and the Rams WRs far better then those 3.
    Brady the Bowl year had far better.

On and on.

Jackson has not had even one elite receiver his entire time as a Raven, let alone 2 or 3.
    Yes Cupp is elite.
    Gronk, Anotion Brown (yep), Mike Evans are all very good. BradyRef is All Time elite to make up for ANY gap.
    It's not unusual at all for teams to win the SB without an elite WR. In fact, at first glance, most winning SB teams don't have a superstar WR.

I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.
    #3 post on this thread.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10821221[/URL]]#3 post on this thread.
    Lol. got. You said we’ve been over it in another thread. I don’t think we have.

I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.

It's not unusual at all for teams to win the SB without an elite WR. In fact, at first glance, most winning SB teams don't have a superstar WR.
    So now the goalpost change is from "elite" to "superstar".

Tell us the teams that have won with receivers as bad as the Ravens.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    gs showing his ass, telling everyone how little he knows of football tbh. Bateman is definitely good, he has been good when he has played, dude just needs to stay healthy tbh

Lol. got. You said we’ve been over it in another thread. I don’t think we have.
    Deadly Dynasty was celebrating the Bills fluke win over the Ravens. You were chiming in. It's in there somewhere.

gs showing his ass, telling everyone how little he knows of football tbh. Bateman is definitely good, he has been good when he has played, dude just needs to stay healthy tbh
    Why don't you two gots hook up and have a Bateman party?

Bateman is average when in.

Btw are any of you wussies going to vote on who wins tonight?

Bok bok bok bok Ba Gawk!

Ravens with Super Lamar busting some big runs and his backup recievers holding on better then the starters.

33-27

Wow Super Lamar definitely not running when the op was there.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's time to cancel TNF tbh. Been time for a while but this season in particular has exposed how awful of a product it is.

It's time to cancel TNF tbh. Been time for a while but this season in particular has exposed how awful of a product it is.
    Al Michaels needs to double his Geritol dose.
    Or snort some coke.

Bateman 0 0 0 0 0

Fill in WRs look soo much better the Bater.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Deadly Dynasty was celebrating the Bills fluke win over the Ravens. You were chiming in. It's in there somewhere.
    lol. no. Go find that if it's true.

lol. no. Go find that if it's true.
    It might have been Leeo .

You're off the hook for now.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Why don't you two gots hook up and have a Bateman party?

Bateman is average when in.
    Pretty sure I was praising Lamar for gifting my team the W, but you’re welcome to show evidence to the contrary

Thread Information