My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culture fostered by yesterday’s NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Culture fostered by yesterday’s NBA
    That's quite a stretch, I know today's NBA calls yesterday's NBA daddy, but that's like saying it's Primo's dad's fault for him not liking pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA is soft as tbh. Clowns like Kyrie and Ben simmons having guaranteed contracts then finding excuses to not play And Durant has ruined any chance at having a positive legacy or being viewed in a positive light

They wanna call all the shots but take no accountability when it falls apart. Aka they are ing losers who have been coddled and enabled.

Gonna be a long lockout when it happens. Gotta clean that trash up.
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 11-02-2022 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA is soft as tbh. Clowns like Kyrie and Ben simmons having guaranteed contracts then finding excuses to not play And Durant has ruined any chance at having a positive legacy or being viewed in a positive light

They wanna call all the shots but take no accountability when it falls apart. Aka they are ing losers who have been coddled and enabled.

Gonna be a long lockout when it happens. Gotta clean that trash up.
    lol yesterday’s MBA was soft too, but social media wasn’t around

Jordan, Magic, Kareem, etc were certified crybabies

Rose tinted glasses, SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yesterday’s MBA was soft too, but social media wasn’t around

Jordan, Magic, Kareem, etc were certified crybabies

Rose tinted glasses, SMH
    Jerry Krause wouldn't last a week in today's NBA tbh. Jordan would have been able to get him fired very easily under today's cir stances. The players get everything they want or else im gonna sit out and collect my free paycheck . They have no incentive to live up to their contracts. They are free to do whatever the they want with no consequences.

I think players are way better now. They just get their asses kissed way more and have teams and coaches bending over backwards to fulfill their every whim. And when they decide they've been "disrespected", aka the GM doing something they didn't like, they pull a Kawhi imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot, Barkley and even Hakeem had their soft ass diva pussy moments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Krause wouldn't last a week in today's NBA tbh. Jordan would have been able to get him fired very easily under today's cir stances. The players get everything they want or else im gonna sit out and collect my free paycheck . They have no incentive to live up to their contracts. They are free to do whatever the they want with no consequences.

I think players are way better now. They just get their asses kissed way more and have teams and coaches bending over backwards to fulfill their every whim. And when they decide they've been "disrespected", aka the GM doing something they didn't like, they pull a Kawhi imo.
    Don't blame the players tbh, blame the NBA for empowering players and being extra careful not pissing off the black community

If yesterday's NBA players had that much power, they would have done the exact same as today's players

They were equally soft

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Don't blame the players tbh, blame the NBA for empowering players and being extra careful not pissing off the black community

If yesterday's NBA players had that much power, they would have done the exact same as today's players

They were equally soft
    Everyone is a byproduct of their upbringing and surroundings. Don't really get the point of arguing yesterday would have been just as bad under the same cir stances.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Steve Nash did about as much for the Nets as he did for the Lakers. What's the combined take for him though?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this English ? Did your parents grow up in the same house or something ?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    he going back to GS?

Thread Information