Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2741
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly even if he doesn't show out this year he can still use a couple more years to develop

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, let’s believe the guy being punished when he says it was accidental. Your takes on this are horse . The kind of workplace that you probably think would be okay would be a bizarre one where you favor these clearly manipulative assholes who act pure and innocent until they’re caught.
    So even though I said I didn’t believe primo and was only recounting what I read about the leagues interpretation you were still too ing stupid to understand and immediately assumed it was my personal opinion.

All I did was recount the stance of the league and how they arrived at 4 games. Not my opinion.

Why is that so ing difficult to understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if Primo was as innocent as you claim he was, he wouldn’t still be partaking in therapy to this day. You’re dumb as , at least on this topic dude.
    I never claimed he was innocent you dumb ing moron. I have explicitly and repeatedly stated that he was guilty.

Used to enjoy your posts and never could understand why people give you so much . Now I know why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think about this guy's a lot.
    Those were not my thoughts. I was recounting what I read about the league’s conclusion.

Why that eluded some of you people is beyond me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed he was innocent you dumb ing moron. I have explicitly and repeatedly stated that he was guilty.

Used to enjoy your posts and never could understand why people give you so much . Now I know. You’re an asshole.
    Oh I’m so sorry, I feel bad now. Let me play a violin for you.

You’re just as bad as koriwhat and probably just as ignorant with the stance you take on certain subjects. It’s funny because it’s two extreme ends of a spectrum and you’re both ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I’m so sorry, I feel bad now. Let me play a violin for you.

You’re just as bad as koriwhat and probably just as ignorant with the stance you take on certain subjects. It’s funny because it’s two extreme ends of a spectrum and you’re both ed up.
    I don’t reside in my own prejudices. You may not like my opinion but at least I can take an objective look at the situation without melting down. Some of you clearly aren’t capable of exchanging words with people having a different opinion than you. This world isn’t black and white. We’re surrounded by nuances everywhere.

There are a lot of odd things here.

How do you people have disagreements in the real world? Hopefully not like the way you’re acting here.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I don’t reside in my own prejudices. You may not like my opinion but at least I can take an objective look at the situation without melting down. Some of you clearly aren’t capable of exchanging words with people having a different opinion than you. This world isn’t black and white. We’re surrounded by nuances everywhere.

How do you people have disagreements in the real world? Hopefully not like the way you’re acting here.
    you are really just seeing this? This forum is run by bullies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are really just seeing this? This forum is run by bullies.
    I see a lot of "Captain Virtuous", deluded snowflakes too, tbh.
    Last edited by JPB; 09-30-2023 at 07:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, this shrink is much richer for having letting a kid show her his 9 freaking times without making him stop. You bet he continued, that's is thing, a pulsion he could keep on satisfying.

Show me your once on a work place and you're out. And the only 4 games the NBA gave him may tell us something. Probably Primo not wearing underwears et letting his stuff visible undr his shorts, not actually "flashing" it. Not that it would give him any excuses, rightfully that he was cut. But I could be wrong on that.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I believe the problem was he had such a long that his shorts couldn’t contain it. Is it his fault that he’s a reincarnation of dirk diggler!?

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-primo-...212008935.html

Clippers consulted female employees before deciding to sign Josh Primo

Hope Nephew can show him the ropes as ex-Spur as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

haha I hope Primo exposes himself to Neph!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’ve enjoyed this pissing match but I do see your point man real talk. Ppl need to do their god damn job. She signed up to deal with ppls problems and he presumably has one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve enjoyed this pissing match but I do see your point man real talk. Ppl need to do their god damn job. She signed up to deal with ppls problems and he presumably has one.
    She signed up as a contract sports psychologist, not a therapist for sexual deviants.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

Applies to women too.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m aware that she failed to terminate treatment with a patient. Which is an huge ethical failure and dereliction of duty. Essentially enabling her own assault. Then miraculously returned to the scene of the crime to once again serve the people who she accused of allowing such a travesty to take place. Because that’s what victims do? They go back after a settlement to serve their oppressors. Yeah okay.

Here are some major issues with her ability in a professional capacity.

As previously stated by other members. She wasn’t there to treat sexual harassment. Yet she provided treatment up to 9 more times.

She didn’t maintain a safe environment for her or him.

Being a victim doesn’t absolve her if medical malpractice.
    She didn't provide treatment for his sexual harassment. Ever.

No malpractice. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She signed up as a contract sports psychologist, not a therapist for sexual deviants.
    lol I been on that couch dude; these fake doctors are just out to cut a cheque like the rest of us. Never cared for Primo as a player and I straight up don't give a if he makes it but she is clearly out for a dollar and she apparently isn’t very good at her craft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

Applies to women too.
    Why didn’t they also consult Neph, Marcus Morris and Balmer? They also could have felt threatened he would show lil Joshy. The community college grad in charge of PR dropped the ball here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, that must be it. NAH. I was just posting in another thread the other day how I disagreed with people about what Jrue would mean for this team. You’re grasping at straws here. The issue is consistently you and your take on related subjects involving black athletes facing injustice in society. The problem is that you ignore the facts when they are laid bare. We have a common enemy, and that’s racist incels. You just take it ten levels deeper than you have to. You can call me an asshole as much as you want to, but someday you’ll acknowledge that the stance you’re taking isn’t one of mere honest debate— it’s common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then she failed her professional duties by not moving her patient to a doctor equipped to handle his condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then she failed her professional duties by not moving her patient to a doctor equipped to handle his condition.
    Derrr errrr errrrr except maybe she had no authority to do that and indeed the Spurs made the call to not move Primo to another doctor and asked her to keep seeing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrr errrr errrrr except maybe she had no authority to do that and indeed the Spurs made the call to not move Primo to another doctor and asked her to keep seeing him.
    She has an ethical and professional obligation that transcends her employer. Go ask any medical professional. It’s why we should listen to our doctors about the care we receive and not a bunch of geriatric republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's enough wiggle room and grey area with the case for BTB to question the narrative with the therapist. I'm not saying I have the same conviction but it's not outrageous or anything. I remember many people questioning her character when she hired that grifter lawyer and when Pop spoke out on the situation in a press conference. It seems like a group think has set in. I see BTB questioning her professional ethics not her gender. It's a legitimate conversation to have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's enough wiggle room and grey area with the case for BTB to question the narrative with the therapist. I'm not saying I have the same conviction but it's not outrageous or anything. I remember many people questioning her character when she hired that grifter lawyer and when Pop spoke out on the situation in a press conference. It seems like a group think has set in. I see BTB questioning her professional ethics not her gender. It's a legitimate conversation to have.
    Any question over whether the victim had ill intent (and subsequently putting Primo’s behavior out in the open) went out the window the minute these two events happened: 1) Primo putting a public statement out saying that trauma is what made him do it and 2) his continued therapy and offcourt activities to “do the work” in an effort to better himself. Finding something to blame on the victim is a futile effort. People are doing it to do what? Question her character? What’s the point? Destroy her credibility? Over what? The case is closed when you look at those points above.

Thread Information