Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2741
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo would absolutely be starting at PG for Spurs had things gone differently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that sounds terrible

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    is this gonna be like the Samanic thread where people keep posting his Gleague highlights while never posting any actual NBA highlights because there arent any

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems like a scrub, but I sincerely hope he turns it around and becomes a solid contributor to a winning team. That would at least mean that maybe Brian Wright and the front office aren't a bunch of dumb s and had a reason to take this guy way above anyone projected because they were able to see something that literally nobody else did. Otherwise that draft pick was completely inexplicable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My most hated Spur ever and he was barely here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hating him more than kawhi makes zero sense...the confidence he shows shooting those 3s off the dribble show he's a natural scorer...Spurs weren't wrong

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun just had 37 points in a real NBA game, but Brian Wright didn't think he could play.

Now he's crying in his khakis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew still helped us to get #5. at least there’s good memories there.

Can’t remember crap about Primo other than flashing his Keldon Johnson at women and the organization having to hide it instead of just kicking him off the team like they should have the moment they heard about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still doing this?? Wow……damn the move in the end helped us get Wemby..funny dudes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this gonna be like the Samanic thread where people keep posting his Gleague highlights while never posting any actual NBA highlights because there arent any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great pick b wright

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he'd be another Branham no doubt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao I hear you, surprisingly Luka is on the Jazz main squad. Not that he's doing but I am surprised he's in the NBA still let alone signing a multi year deal and being on the Jazz active roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all seriously need to learn to move on.

Yes, Primo was a failed draft pick. (Pretty sure I called that since day 1)

Since leaving the Spurs, Primo has played....checks notes.....1 game in the NBA, where he scored 2 points and had 3 turnovers for the LA Clippers.

Spurs were right to part ways with this loser, but y'all can't quit crying over spilled milk and lost opportunities.
    Last edited by Dex; 01-24-2024 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you can most definitely cry over spilled milk when there’s an agenda to crap over PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo thread still has more posts than the Victor thread, but the gap is narrowing. The singularity event where the two threads are of exact equal length is forthcoming, when it is prophesized that our savior will be revealed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is @atlspur still screaming free lil joshy!!!

That pick was the epitome of PATFO having their heads up their asses in the name of perceived culture guys they thought they could mold.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This just in! Who gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you can most definitely cry over spilled milk when there’s an agenda to crap over PATFO.
    For sure, it's so obvious and pathetic. Discourse here has taken such a turn for the worse. You can't even praise players or team moves without getting shat on.

Plenty people disliked the Primo pick for valid reasons, but pretending his failing was related to anything other than him being a sexual deviant predator (a completely unpredictable and unfortunate fact) is so stupid. He'd be a sop re player at this point and who the knows how things would've turned out. There's no other reason to beat the dead horse other than agenda pushing at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure, it's so obvious and pathetic. Discourse here has taken such a turn for the worse. You can't even praise players or team moves without getting shat on.

Plenty people disliked the Primo pick for valid reasons, but pretending his failing was related to anything other than him being a sexual deviant predator (a completely unpredictable and unfortunate fact) is so stupid. He'd be a sop re player at this point and who the knows how things would've turned out. There's no other reason to beat the dead horse other than agenda pushing at this point.
    Bravo….. couldn’t have said it better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still doing this?? Wow……damn the move in the end helped us get Wemby..funny dudes.
    Sit this one out cuz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First paragraph question: Hasn't the discourse always been hostile here? In fact I'd say it's almost genteel now compared to past years when the same thing you're stating used to happen but with about 3 or 4 phobic or misogynistic insults per post. Unless you want to give me an example where I'm just not understanding what you mean.

Second paragraph question: I'm confused if not liking Primo for him not being good before he unleashed the Kraken "is so stupid" still? You seem to say people disliked the pick for valid reasons then assert you could only logically do so because he flashed. For clarity in case it matters to your rebuttal, I felt bad for Primo from the start because they were forcing him to be the primary ball handler and he had zero shot of being successful at that spot. And that's PATFO's fault, not his. I thought he had a shot to be a decent player as a pure 3 and D that was not the focus of an offense because he is very turnover prone and is a piss-poor passer. That said, I also resented his pick because I turned out to be spot on that Sengun was the far superior player and that's been borne out.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it

Primo didn't have the mental makeup of being successful. He looked like a child in the face. I don't know what the Spurs saw in him.

I didn't see any extra special skills in his game, just another hope he turns into this player because now his game is full of holes.
    It was a miscalculated and botched draft pick by the front office.

I question the ability of this fo to assess talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it

Primo didn't have the mental makeup of being successful. He looked like a child in the face. I don't know what the Spurs saw in him.

I didn't see any extra special skills in his game, just another hope he turns into this player because now his game is full of holes.
    It was a miscalculated and botched draft pick by the front office.

I question the ability of this fo to assess talent.

with the playing field even in term of drafting id agree with that. If spurs didn't luck into wemby jesus Christ help us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Bring him back PATFO

Thread Information