Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ly-1234931357/

Trump Channels Hitler With ‘Poison the Blood’ Reference at Dictator-Friendly Rally

Donald Trump spoke at Whittemore Center Arena on the campus of University of New Hampshire in Durham on Saturday. He slammed his opponents, taking swipes at Republican presidential primary nominees Nikki Haley and Chris Christie — whom Trump, not a poster child of fitness himself, called “a fat pig.” But Trump reserved most of his ire for President Joe Biden, who beat him four years ago in an election Trump refuses to accept was legitimate.

The former president also echoed the words of Adolf Hitler during his anti-immigrant ranting at the rally. “When they let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country — when they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” he said of immigrants coming into the United States. “That’s what they’ve done. They’ve poisoned mental ins utions and prisons all over the world — not just in South America, not just the three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country, from Africa, from Asia — all over the world. They’re pouring into our country.”
    Imagine supporting this gigantic stain on humanity and pretending like it doesn't make you a piece of .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Off topic but what's the obsession with Hitler? We are prohibited from using certain statements because they are effective on people? Then maybe we should evaluate why illegals exist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump Channels Hitler With ‘Poison the Blood’ Reference at Dictator-Friendly Rally

Imagine supporting this gigantic stain on humanity and pretending like it doesn't make you a piece of .
    Yam s loves the poorly educated for a reason; saggy yam s and all, ducks and gang love him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but what's the obsession with Hitler? We are prohibited from using certain statements because they are effective on people? Then maybe we should evaluate why illegals exist
    Trump used a quotation from Hitler, dumbass.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump used a quotation from Hitler, dumbass.
    Adolf was nutritious copier

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL anyone trying to pretend Trump isn't a blood and soil nazi

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Blacks have been doing it for decades. Why not Whites, I'm proud of my White blood...We're "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

Bully, bully for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country," he told a New Hampshire crowd.

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/17/1213746885/trump-vermin-hitler-immigration-authoritarian-republican-primary
    Trump's just test driving the rhetoric to fire up the base, I'm sure he'll be much more moderate and sensible when he comes to power-- you know, like he was last time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. The Nazi's have been in Ukraine for the past 80 years and the Jews ain't even known it, bum. They've been down in South America searching for 'em and and a beach umbrella to divert the sun from their Jewish flesh during weekends on the Hotel beach when they ain't been searching out Hitler, M-F.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's just test driving the rhetoric to fire up the base, I'm sure he'll be much more moderate and sensible when he comes to power-- you know, like he was last time.
    He let Madonna skate. He let that Griffin skate. He let Snoop skate. He let Depp skate. He let Milley skate.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s has to keep his poorly educated base happy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s has to keep his poorly educated base happy
    Please. The Nazi's have been in Ukraine for the past 80 years and the Jews ain't even known it, bum & Effy. They've been down in South America searching for 'em and a beach umbrella to divert the sun from their Jewish flesh during weekends on the Hotel beach when they ain't been searching out Hitler, M-F.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because big businesses and rich people like Trump want them here.

Whom did he copy for this specific quote? A Pole?

Trump copied Hitler.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How else does anyone expect a nazi cult leader to maintain his loyal nazi base?

Hitler - of course!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because big businesses and rich people like Trump want them here.

Whom did he copy for this specific quote? A Pole?

Trump copied Hitler.
    How else does anyone expect a nazi cult leader to maintain his loyal nazi base?

Hitler - of course!
    Please. The Nazi's have been in Ukraine for the past 80 years and the Jews ain't even known it, Dumps & Homer. They've been down in South America searching for 'em and and a beach umbrella to divert the sun from their Jewish flesh during weekends on the Hotel beach when they ain't been searching out Hitler, M-F.
    Let us proceed...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your defense of Trump is another example of how he's similar to Hitler?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Hitler was extremely effective. This is the part that should concern people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s defending man who claims “The jews fear that Donald Trump is Hitler because they know that they have done great evil in America. They fear justice will be done.”

https://www.cnn.com/yam- s-defends-racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump depends on others to do his research. His speechwriters have to be real cherries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're going to win four more years in the White House, then after that we'll negotiate. Based on the way I was treated; we're probably en led to another four after that.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whiniest official ever to hold office and still somehow an "alpha male" in the view of incels.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hitler was extremely effective. This is the part that should concern people.
    ...till Russia.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The whiniest official ever to hold office and still somehow an "alpha male" in the view of incels.
    When your head is threatened with decapitation, Spurm, it'll get ya a might unnerved. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia ran him to ground while we were 30k up vs. the Yellow people...not once, but, Harry S...."Again."

Thread Information