^Closeted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sunday version of Fox News has always been rino to lean D. Same characters, different actors.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sunday version of Fox News has always been rino to lean D. Same characters, different actors.
    So you don't care about clear corruption when it's your party doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything under 250 / 54 / 32 is a blackpill at this point daboom1 imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything under 250 / 54 / 32 is a blackpill at this point daboom1 imo.
    No black pills this cycle. This is 100% red-surgense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep your eyes peeled tonight on Trump's Dayton rally for an announcement

It's rumored that he will decide one way or the other on whether to run or not either tonight or November 14th. My money's on Nov. 14, but tonight would be wild and probably bad for the GOP honestly.

No black pills this cycle. This is 100% red-surgense.
    The first indicator on how tomorrow night will go IMO will be in Indiana's 1st district (Gary, Hammond, East Chicago, etc), as IN and KY are the first two states of the night to close polls and release data to the media.

If Jennifer Ruth Green is winning and pulls off that win over the in bent, it's going to be a red tsunami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red Wedding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Election Day guys!!!!! We all made it

President Trump just made an announcement in his Dayton, Ohio speech last night that he will make a "big giant announcement" at Mar-a-Lago FL next Tuesday, November 15th, so that's that.

I wonder if Trump shocks the world again by telling the world he's NOT running for re-election in 2024? All the Trump 2024 merch, what would happen to that? "No refunds" & there goes the MAGA era. Aaaaaaaaaand we're back to the days of Bush-like GOP candidates, except for maybe the war hawk part.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Happy Election Day guys!!!!! We all made it

President Trump just made an announcement in his Dayton, Ohio speech last night that he will make a "big giant announcement" at Mar-a-Lago FL next Tuesday, November 15th, so that's that.

I wonder if Trump shocks the world again by telling the world he's NOT running for re-election in 2024? All the Trump 2024 merch, what would happen to that? "No refunds" & there goes the MAGA era. Aaaaaaaaaand we're back to the days of Bush-like GOP candidates, except for maybe the war hawk part.
    Maybe Elon trades with Trump, he gets his twitter account back in exchange for not running in 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Elon trades with Trump, he gets his twitter account back in exchange for not running in 2024.
    Yeah iirc Elon really likes McCarthy / DeSantis but isn't a big fan of Trump as a person or president though he's against censorship. Of course Elon hates the left too. He said he aligns with McCarthy who's definitely right of the old guard but not the ultra maga Marjorie Taylor Green type and also not the egomaniac Trump is.

DeSantis / whoever would be pretty much guaranteed to win in 2024 after the job Biden has done. DeSantis would have to do horrible to lose re-election in 2028, too. With Trump at the top of the ticket in 2024 it would be more like 60/40 % in the GOP favor only because there's still a lot of anti Trump republicans because of his personality and scandals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mcarthy

Niga would get less votes than John Mccain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mcarthy

Niga would get less votes than John Mccain
    I'm not saying McCarthy running for president. I'm saying Elon aligning with McCarthy on political policy issues.

It would obviously be DeSantis if it isn't Trump. Kari Lake is an interesting 3rd variable with similar appeal to Trump/DeSantis especially considering she's heavily favored to win tonight by 6+%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battleground Courts Reject GOP Efforts To Block Voting And Create Chaos

judges in numerous battleground states issued rulings that rejected efforts by

Trump Republicans

to impede the casting and counting of ballots and

replace state-approved vote-count verification processes with untested hand counts.

Department of Justice announced that it will send federal election monitors to 67 counties in 24 states across the country.

“The [DOJ] Civil Rights Division will monitor for compliance with the federal voting rights laws,”

jurisdictions that are blue epicenters – cities and counties – in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin.

the range of GOP efforts to

stymie voters,

disqualify mailed-out ballots, and

create alternative vote counts that likely would clash with results produced by federal- and state-approved election systems.

There will be more court rulings in comings days as the administration of the election shifts from the last day for casting votes – Election Day –

to the counting of those in-person votes and processing of mail ballots,

which, in many states, can still be received in coming days and will count as long as they were postmarked by November 8.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/courts-reject-gop-election-lawsuits

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m flying back to the US tomorrow, ya’ll go vote and don’t burn down the capitol this time…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying McCarthy running for president. I'm saying Elon aligning with McCarthy on political policy issues.

It would obviously be DeSantis if it isn't Trump. Kari Lake is an interesting 3rd variable with similar appeal to Trump/DeSantis especially considering she's heavily favored to win tonight by 6+%.
    If u want someone with a chabce in but not as crazy as DeFatsy or Dump. The name is Glenn Younkin imo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can we get word before election night from the resident Trump s if the Dominion machines are going to be rigged this time or not, tbh?

"There are several different brands of tabulators, but Maricopa County uses Dominion ones."
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...es/8302133001/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"There are several different brands of tabulators, but Maricopa County uses Dominion ones."
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...es/8302133001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u want someone with a chabce in but not as crazy as DeFatsy or Dump. The name is Glenn Younkin imo
    Youngkin is solid but he can't even pronounce the word "Michigander" properly when he was on the footsteps of the state capitol building in Lansing. He embarrassed himself to the state more so than helping Tudor Dixon. I was third from front row.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    When would they use vote tabulating machines other than on election day? Are they used for things other than tabulating votes?

Thread Information