Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    well prior to her taking office, that had been an easy republican seat for a long time. she took over in an easy cycle, Trump's 2018 midterm. holding the seat in 2020 was also not surprising given it was a general election and trump was massively unpopular. but holding it during Biden's midterm is quite impressive given that district's electoral history
    Yeah I was agreeing with you.

The California Dems cratered this year, largely thanks to Newsom spending more time on his Florida vanity project than actually campaigning.

The other CA Dem who performed very well is Josh Harder. He did as well as Biden did in his district despite the Central Valley/Highway 99 districts having totally abysmal turnout from Dems.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wait even Lauren Bobert ended up winning???

She won a Trump +8 district by <1000 votes against a candidate who didn't have any money

Go ahead and pretend you were expecting Trump +8% in bents to lose in a "red wave" year if that makes you feel better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hold this L got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Savage

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Savage
    Qhris doesn't understand words.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait even Lauren Bobert ended up winning???

Very impressive of her to win by two tenths of a percent in a district she was supposed to win by 20 points.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Katie Porter continuing to carry Orange County is pretty spectacular tbh
    Should have done like Cosmic is always suggesting and run a Republican Light. Don't know where we would have been without Charlie Crist's epic showing in Florida.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have done like Cosmic is always suggesting and run a Republican Light. Don't know where we would have been without Charlie Crist's epic showing in Florida.
    You democrats are to stupid to do that,,,youre radicalized and will never run a republican light,,,you already hate Manchin which is a republican light,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Cochise County BOS just motioned to table the certification of the election until November 28th, when they expect to review all evidence of the proof of legal certification by the accredited Election Assistance Commission labs to use the tabulation machines. This now establishes precedent to do the same in other counties now that Cochise County is validating their results. Arizona cannot certify any election results until all counties have rendered certified results.

https://truthsocial.com/users/realma...68472535229158

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Cochise County BOS just motioned to table the certification of the election until November 28th, when they expect to review all evidence of the proof of legal certification by the accredited Election Assistance Commission labs to use the tabulation machines. This now establishes precedent to do the same in other counties now that Cochise County is validating their results. Arizona cannot certify any election results until all counties have rendered certified results.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

so what? Hobbs will simply file a mandamus action and they’ll be compelled to certify.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PHOENIX (AP) — The board overseeing a southeastern Arizona county whose Republican leaders had hoped to recount all Election Day ballots on Friday delayed certifying the results of last week’s vote after hearing from a trio of conspiracy theorists who alleged that counting machines were not certified.

The three men, or some combination of them, have filed at least four cases raising similar claims before the Arizona Supreme Court since 2021 seeking to have the state’s 2020 election results thrown out. The court has dismissed all of them for lack of evidence, waiting too long after the election was certified or asking for relief that could not be granted, in increasingly harsh language.

But Tom Rice, Brian Steiner and Daniel Wood managed to persuade the two Republicans who control the Cochise County board of supervisors that their claims were valid enough for them to delay the certification until a Nov. 28 deadline.

They claimed the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission allowed certifications for testing companies to lapse, and that voided the certifications of vote tabulation equipment used across the state.

That came despite testimony from the state’s elections director that the machines and the testing company were indeed certified. “The equipment used in Cochise County is properly certified under both federal and state laws and requirements,” state Elections Director Kori Lorick told the board. “The claims that the SLI testing labs were not properly accredited are false.”

The move is the latest drama in the Republican-heavy county in recent weeks, which started when GOP board members Tom Crosby and Peggy Judd voted to have all the ballots in last week’s election counted by hand to determine if the machine counts were accurate.

Crosby also defended a lawsuit he and Judd filed against the county elections director earlier this week seeking to force the hand-count. They dropped the case against Lisa Marra on Wednesday. “If our presenters’ request is met by the proof that our machines are indeed legally and lawfully accredited, then indeed we should accept the results,” Crosby said. “However, if the machines have not been lawfully certificated, then the converse is also true. We canot vertify this election now.”

Crosby and Judd then voted to delay certification, with Crosby saying he believed Wood, Steiner and Rice needed to be provided proof since they were “the experts.” Democratic Supervisor Ann English was powerless to overrule them. The delay potentially jeopardizes state certification, set for Dec. 5, and at least one statewide recount.

Lorick issued a statement after the vote vowing legal action to force the board to accept the results. Under Arizona law the formal election canvass can’t be changed by the elected county boards — their only role is to accept the numbers as they are tallied by their elections departments. “If they fail to do so, the Secretary (of State) will use all available legal remedies to compel compliance with Arizona law and protect Cochise County voters’ rights to have their votes counted,” Lorick said.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/19/...ction-results/

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You democrats are to stupid to do that,,,youre radicalized and will never run a republican light,,,you already hate Manchin which is a republican light,,,,
    lol those tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is disingenuous though... the Dem party has a much wider gamut than Blue dog vs Squad (both extremes are a minority).

That said, it should also be pointed out that only blue dogs like Manchin or Sinema had stood in the way of this administration. So while they might be slightly favored to win elections, they're also largely a detriment to the party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is disingenuous though... the Dem party has a much wider gamut than Blue dog vs Squad (both extremes are a minority).

That said, it should also be pointed out that only blue dogs like Manchin or Sinema had stood in the way of this administration. So while they might be slightly favored to win elections, they're also largely a detriment to the party.
    Yeah, I agree overall just providing some balance. MAnchin is fine since its WV. Sinema is useless and should get destroyed in next primary. Dont need some contrarian centrist head to win in AZ unlike WV. Dont know anyone who likes her at this point between lefties, normies, based on recent polling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonstop contempt for voters and popular sovereignty. Republicans in NC and WI voted to strip their respective governors of powers when Democrats won the elections. When Republicans lose, they just change the government to suit them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, I agree overall just providing some balance. MAnchin is fine since its WV. Sinema is useless and should get destroyed in next primary. Dont need some contrarian centrist head to win in AZ unlike WV. Dont know anyone who likes her at this point between lefties, normies, based on recent polling
    She's underwater with independents, which just shows how stupid her brand of politics is. The entire point of her contrarianism is to win independents over, if she's not doing that then it destroys any case to be made for centrism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sore loser Republicans threaten the life of Maricopa supervisor Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/FOX10Phoenix/status/1594345128625332225

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sore loser Republicans threaten the life of Maricopa supervisor Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/FOX10Phoenix/status/1594345128625332225
    Bill Gates, who's also a Republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does the AG certify elections, Qhris?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How does the AG certify elections, Qhris?
    Not even the AG, some lowly assistant AG

Thread Information