Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    it's more likely Trump will mount an independent campaign from a prison cell, tbh.
    Trump is too lazy and fat to do all the work that an independent candidate needs to do to get on the ballot, it's more likely that he'd do what he did in the Georgia 2021 runoffs where he passive aggressively sabotaged Perdue/Loeffler only this time he'd be much more direct and blatant about it (i.e., he gave both of them a very limp endorsement, he wouldn't do that for DeSantis).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is too lazy and fat to do all the work that an independent candidate needs to do to get on the ballot, it's more likely that he'd do what he did in the Georgia 2021 runoffs where he passive aggressively sabotaged Perdue/Loeffler only this time he'd be much more direct and blatant about it (i.e., he gave both of them a very limp endorsement, he wouldn't do that for DeSantis).
    Notice I didn't say it was likely, just somewhat more likely than Trump endorsing DeSantis after losing to him in a primary.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think he'd do it out of spite and hire a hype man to get him on ballots nationwide? Seems like a great way to grift some more money while burning down Republicans who aren't loyal to him anymore. Trump's as petty as they come so exacting a grudge against the GOP while also being able to skim fat stacks of donations seems win-win.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You don't think he'd do it out of spite and hire a hype man to get him on ballots nationwide? Seems like a great way to grift some more money while burning down Republicans who aren't loyal to him anymore. Trump's as petty as they come so exacting a grudge against the GOP while also being able to skim fat stacks of donations seems win-win.
    He’s already able to grift a bunch of money while doing jack . I think he’ll just keep doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s already able to grift a bunch of money while doing jack . I think he’ll just keep doing that.
    I don't know, I think he'd make more in a grift as a presidential candidate standing up to the RINOs who are trying to silence him while also getting ugly revenge on everyone who is ready to kick him to the curb. He's such an egomaniac he would love burning McConnell to the ground for trying to ally with Desantis. Plus you can see how much Trump loves doing his political rallies.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna third party their asses. I'd put money on it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna third party their asses. I'd put money on it.
    This would be fantastic.
    A lesson in backing an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd bet my money Trump on winning the primaries once he gets in actual debates with DeSantis.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is too lazy and fat to do all the work that an independent candidate needs to do to get on the ballot
    I don't think he has to do much personally aside from signing a bunch of paperwork and making a few videos asking for pe ion signatures. His unpaid minions will gladly do anything for daddy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This would be fantastic.
    A lesson in backing an idiot.
    Your side backed all his candidates this time, some of which who won, which contributes to the chaos that y'all complain about.

The right and left should work together to get Trump completely out of the picture.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Your side backed all his candidates this time, some of which who won, which contributes to the chaos that y'all complain about.

The right and left should work together to get Trump completely out of the picture.
    The right should kill themselves. Problem solved.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest problem was not the "very limp endorsement" but he basically told his base to stay home for the runoffs because he told them the election system in GA is rigged and thus their votes wouldn't count if they did get out

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The biggest problem was not the "very limp endorsement" but he basically told his base to stay home for the runoffs because he told them the election system in GA is rigged and thus their votes wouldn't count if they did get out
    Right but he wouldn’t give DeSantis a limp endorsement if he lost to him. He’d openly and directly try to sabotage DeSantis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think he's going to call the primaries rigged if he loses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why? Trump's the liability to you, not to the democracts after costing the fascists the last three elections.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

It’s not our fault that the median Republican voter thinks Democrats eat babies and can be so easily conned into supporting the most re ed, unelectable candidate in the primary.

the Dems supporting Trump candidates in the primaries like Mastriano and that knuckle dragging monkey Joe Gibbs was smart politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right but he wouldn’t give DeSantis a limp endorsement if he lost to him. He’d openly and directly try to sabotage DeSantis.
    You think he'd run third party or he'd outright endorse Biden?

the Dems supporting Trump candidates in the primaries like Mastriano and that knuckle dragging monkey Joe Gibbs was smart politics.
    I can't speak for Mastriano, but your take on John Gibbs (MI-03) is outright wrong. Knuckle dragging monkey certainly doesn't apply to him. Herschel Walker... you could apply that label to him. Gibbs is the opposite. He's an intellectual that has a master's degree from Stanford and has studied abroad in Japan and China. He knows multiple languages and he's a more eloquent speaker than Obama in his prime. I met him in person 4-5 times this past late summer/early fall (leading up to the election). The only reason he lost is because of Prop 3 propping up the Dems statewide (no pun intended), he's way too hardcore Christian nationalist in a relatively secular district and state, and the Democratic "independent commission" gerrymandering drew all the big cities in that area such as to be like D+8.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Speaking of Joe Gibbs (pictured below right after he had a feces flinging fit), why do black Republicans always look like the lowest common denominator most braindead spear chucker that a white supremacist cartoonist would probably draw as a caricature of black people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Joe Gibbs (pictured below right after he had a feces flinging fit), why do black Republicans always look like the lowest common denominator most braindead spear chucker that a white supremacist cartoonist would probably draw as a caricature of black people?

You've never met him, so shut the up. I don't agree with him on his religion and missionary-around-the-world crap that he's done, but he's far from a stereotypical angry black . I personally know the guy.

Chances are that both Warnock and Mandela Barnes are much more likely to fit your description compared to Gibbs.

P.s. -- It's John Gibbs, not Joe. If you can't even get the name right, you should probably shut the up before attempting to talk about or bash someone.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You think he'd run third party or he'd outright endorse Biden?

I can't speak for Mastriano, but your take on John Gibbs (MI-03) is outright wrong. Knuckle dragging monkey certainly doesn't apply to him. Herschel Walker... you could apply that label to him. Gibbs is the opposite. He's an intellectual that has a master's degree from Stanford and has studied abroad in Japan and China. He knows multiple languages and he's a more eloquent speaker than Obama in his prime. I met him in person 4-5 times this past late summer/early fall (leading up to the election). The only reason he lost is because of Prop 3 propping up the Dems statewide (no pun intended), he's way too hardcore Christian nationalist in a relatively secular district and state, and the Democratic "independent commission" gerrymandering drew all the big cities in that area such as to be like D+8.
    Joe Gibbs thinks the 2020 election was rigged and that Democrats literally eat babies.

also “hardcore Christian nationalist” and “intellectual” are mutually exclusive. You can’t be an intellectual who thinks the world is 5,000 years old and that men should be governed by a book of fairytales.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DP

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You've never met him, so shut the up. I don't agree with him on his religion and missionary-around-the-world crap that he's done, but he's far from a stereotypical angry black . I personally know the guy.

Chances are that both Warnock and Mandela Barnes are much more likely to fit your description compared to Gibbs.

P.s. -- It's John Gibbs, not Joe. If you can't even get the name right, you should probably shut the up before attempting to talk about or bash someone.
    did I strike a nerve making fun of the Michigan GOP’s pet monkey?

Jamal Gibbs will never hold elected office and will die early from clogged arteries and diabeetus. Cope and seethe.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did I strike a nerve making fun of the Michigan GOP’s pet monkey?

Jamal Gibbs will never hold elected office and will die early from clogged arteries and diabeetus. Cope and seethe.
    I find it hilarious how their party hates blacks, Mexicans, etc. but love to trot out dumb jigs and Uncle Toms in an effort to say but we got some blacks too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can’t be an intellectual who thinks the world is 5,000 years old and that men should be governed by a book of fairytales.
    You and I don't agree with that, but over 80% of the western world does. That includes quite a lot of left leaners as well as people with master's degrees and doctorate degrees.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    trying to argue that a literal ing pizzagate conspiracy theorist is ACKSHULLY a brilliant intellectual

Gee, I wonder how this guy didn't win a purple congressional seat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G...ment_official)

Thread Information