Muh 20 inch paper!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DINDUNUFFIN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lake has no shot of winning here. but the fact that it got to trial unfortunately grants legitimacy to this nonsense. however the silver lining is there wont be the same (false) complaints of "the courts arent giving us a chance to present our evidence"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lake has no shot of winning here. but the fact that it got to trial unfortunately grants legitimacy to this nonsense. however the silver lining is there wont be the same (false) complaints of "the courts arent giving us a chance to present our evidence"
    Good thing she has better counsel than your dumbass you lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good counsel would have told her to save her money. but whatever it was free for her since she probably fundraised off enough idiots to pay for the legal fees and then some

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good counsel would have told her to save her money. but whatever it was free for her since she probably fundraised off enough idiots to pay for the legal fees and then some
    Good counsel is anyone other than you tbh. Your takes are archived for all to see you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good counsel is anyone other than you tbh. Your takes are archived for all to see you dumb .
    sure. go look at all my takes on the other election related legal proceedings over the last few years

also called rittenhouse's not guilty, but the guilty verdicts on ahmaud arbery case and the amber guyger case

have a pretty good track record imho

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure. go look at all my takes on the other election related legal proceedings over the last few years

also called rittenhouse's not guilty, but the guilty verdicts on ahmaud arbery case and the amber guyger case

have a pretty good track record imho
    You know bro I have time before, after, and inbetween appointments yet you're here all the time. In my life I've known plenty of lawyers and paralegals and not one of them have the time you have to waste online daily so what gives? What do you actually do besides cry oceans here on ST?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You know bro I have time before, after, and inbetween appointments yet you're here all the time. In my life I've known plenty of lawyers and paralegals and not one of them have the time you have to waste online daily so what gives? What do you actually do besides cry oceans here on ST?
    34,000 posts of autistic screeching over 14 years and this got has the audacity to make this comment ROFL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look the puto JK came out of his mom's basement to bless us with more of them/they's nonsense. Who the actually reads anything that pussy has to say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i work from home. and while working off our browser based case management software, i can have multiple tabs open. its not very hard. usually when working i have some video/podcast going in the background. last couple days ive been listening to the live broadcast of the maricopa trial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i work from home. and while working off our browser based case management software, i can have multiple tabs open. its not very hard. usually when working i have some video/podcast going in the background. last couple days ive been listening to the live broadcast of the maricopa trial
    You're so full of and you know it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have no idea how good or bad of a lawyer SR21 is but I’d hire him in a second over the dimwits representing Lake in this trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea how good or bad of a lawyer SR21 is but I’d hire him in a second over the dimwits representing Lake in this trial.
    if its related to employment, contract, or insurance policy disputes re: premiums, bad faith claims, etc, and in California, i might be your guy . otherwise i'd probably just make a referral

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd hire a liar like SR21 that literally is here more than anyone else. The dude lives on ST and you know how I know? I post in the Ukraine thread and it never fails that 10 seconds later his ass comes knocking. 24/7 on ST is SR21's life.

I've never known a lawyer nor a paralegal with as much time on their hands as SR21 has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my workload today got easier since we no longer have to prep for a hearing tomorrow

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    my workload today got easier since we no longer have to prep for a hearing tomorrow

Hey, joey don’t want you spewing a buncha facts and gorilla dust.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Joey even trying to evaluate lawyers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. "Appointments".

Hey...I'd like to book a 1:30 to get a crappy tattoo.
    Um...yeah...I can fit you in my schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. "Appointments".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. "Appointments".

Sure but I don't open at 1:30pm nor do I tattoo pussies like you.

November came and went yet my ass never even got to SaTX because of his friends... I'm just a huge pussy and everyone know it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Joey even trying to evaluate lawyers?
    Why do you act like you're anything less than a ass Bene? Lmao Go stalk some more men on FB you ing puto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Joey tries to talk to those guys while they are getting a tattoo and the whole time they are wishing his smelly breathed/BO having ass would just shut the up

Thread Information