Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1228
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO

"You talk an awful lot mother er. You think it's all a game because it's ST and we are saying this and that but let's be serious, you ain't fighting anyone. Quit acting like you are somebody. You don't want to see me...and you sure as don't want to see my friends. You want to get all your friends put in the hospital? That is how this ends. Just walk away and quit talking. Lets let this go. Im not coming there alone to let your friends jump me. And you sure as ain't bringing any of them to my neighborhood. So just cut the bull and walk away Joey, it's for the best"

Does that sound like a man to yall? Lmao His "friends"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    out of here pussy ass Bene!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's his burner account he stalks men with... Lmao PUTO!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100073345986633

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Joey tries to talk to those guys while they are getting a tattoo and the whole time they are wishing his smelly breathed/BO having ass would just shut the up
    I smell like Montblanc and I bet you have no idea what that even is. Go chat with more of your boyfriends on FB bigSnitch .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol not showering then covering up BO with cologne. like a high schooler with axe body spray

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol not showering then covering up BO with cologne. like a high schooler with axe body spray
    Like I said, he's not fooling anyone. "I know lawyers"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're on this kick now huh? Lying about everything else when it comes to someone you clearly don't know is your MO. LMAO

If what we say here is set in stone then so be it. You're a ing pussy, a ty lawyer, a lying ass crybaby, oh and you're less just like your boyfriend Bene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, he's not fooling anyone. "I know lawyers"...
    I knew all of the Spurs lawyers back in the late 90's early 2000's. Plus I know lawyers personally today. Why would someone have to lie about that exactly? Go get your friends bro and put me in the hospital you big puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw you work at home right? You probably haven't showered in yrs tbh.

As well, AXE is dirt cheap for ambulance chasing re s like yourself lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RING RING

"Joey's crappy tattoo shop. Can I help you? I'm Joey."
    "Yeah...I'd like to get a crappy tattoo today. Do you have any openings?"
    "Sure...let me put you down for whenever o'clock. Just call me first so I can get down to the shop"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RING RING

"Joey's crappy tattoo shop. Can I help you? I'm Joey."
    "Yeah...I'd like to get a crappy tattoo today. Do you have any openings?"
    "Sure...let me put you down for whenever o'clock. Just call me first so I can get down to the shop"
    You claim I do ty work right? What's on you? And what's your standard(s) exactly? This will be priceless to say the least. Go on bro and explain.

I'm not delusional to think I'm in the top echelon of tattooers but crappy is not an adjective most would lay claim to about the work I do.

You're just salty bro. Cry more puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to talk about Bene stalking me on Facebook? No one? LMAO

How about how his supposed friends are going to put me and my friends in the hospital yet he never showed his face once during the past November? I thought November was when he said he was coming to kick my ass? You jokers are all the same weak s and yall know it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the Maricopa / Hobbs lawyers were kinda mediocre during the trial but they brought their A game for closing arguments

Lake’s lawyers are just parody level at this point

”YOU KNOW WHATS NOT A CONSPIRACY OR RANK SPECULATION? THE FACT WEVE GOT A 19 INCH BALLOT IMAGE PRINTED ON 20 INCH PAPER!!!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Maricopa / Hobbs lawyers were kinda mediocre during the trial but they brought their A game for closing arguments

Lake’s lawyers are just parody level at this point

”YOU KNOW WHATS NOT A CONSPIRACY OR RANK SPECULATION? THE FACT WEVE GOT A 19 INCH BALLOT IMAGE PRINTED ON 20 INCH PAPER!!!”
    thought the defense attorneys were quite good today overall. their direct exams were pretty meticulous. barely any damage done on cross, and what little there was was easily cleaned up on redirect. they werent overly dramatic or anything, but effective.

i dont know if the closing necessarily reflected how good the attorneys were, more so than just lake having a very ty case and the plaintiff's attorney being in a position of having to put lipstick on a pig

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    thought the defense attorneys were quite good today overall. their direct exams were pretty meticulous. barely any damage done on cross, and what little there was was easily cleaned up on redirect. they werent overly dramatic or anything, but effective.

i dont know if the closing necessarily reflected how good the attorneys were, more so than just lake having a very ty case and the plaintiff's attorney being in a position of having to put lipstick on a pig
    Their cross was more of what I was referring to, I didn't pay much attention to their direct.

I don't think they did a great job exposing the fact that Rich Baris is a partisan hack who has absolutely no credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10846311[/URL]]No one wants to talk about Bene stalking me on Facebook? No one? LMAO

How about how his supposed friends are going to put me and my friends in the hospital yet he never showed his face once during the past November? I thought November was when he said he was coming to kick my ass? You jokers are all the same weak s and yall know it.
    never heard about that. That’s crossing the line imo. Even if you give crappy tattoos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. "Appointments".

Hey...I'd like to book a 1:30 to get a crappy tattoo.
    Um...yeah...I can fit you in my schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never heard about that. That’s crossing the line imo. Even if you give crappy tattoos.
    History lesson:

Joey threatens to fight everyone here.

I tell him I'll fight him.

He gets scared and says he's going to bring his friends with him to fight me.

I tell him he doesn't want any smoke from me and my friends.

He comes here and keeps chest puffing when he was the pussy that needed someone else to fight his fights for him all along.

Case closed.

I would still fight him today and mop the out of him right in front of his shop...but he's proven he doesn't want to do that. He wants to bring friends and gangster buddy and whoever the . If you are that much of a scared from the jump then you have always been one. I was always going to fight alone...but I know now exactly what this is. He's the fight hype man. The guy that runs in and steals a shot after the business is already rolling. It's easy to see...you can tell by how he talks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to finish all this off...and this is the last I will say...I've been in a lot of fights over a lot of years. There's always a Joey in the group. Ironically, in my group it was Joseph when I was younger. We got into it with a bunch of dudes and Joseph ran out yelling and waving, " you don't know me!" First dude from that group walked up on Joseph and knocked him the out. We beat their asses in the end but we clowned Joseph for years.

Joey is Joseph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10846362[/URL]]History lesson:

Joey threatens to fight everyone here.

I tell him I'll fight him.

He gets scared and says he's going to bring his friends with him to fight me.

I tell him he doesn't want any smoke from me and my friends.

He comes here and keeps chest puffing when he was the pussy that needed someone else to fight his fights for him all along.

Case closed.

I would still fight him today and mop the out of him right in front of his shop...but he's proven he doesn't want to do that. He wants to bring friends and gangster buddy and whoever the . If you are that much of a scared from the jump then you have always been one. I was always going to fight alone...but I know now exactly what this is. He's the fight hype man. The guy that runs in and steals a shot after the business is already rolling. It's easy to see...you can tell by how he talks.
    Idk. Whatever. Imo, going to fight someone that pisses you off on a message board is foolish. But that’s between y’all. And if you’re f’ing with him on his Facebook…that’s childish. Again imo, SpursTalk should be self contained. And I’m guilty by finding Avante’s stuff. But I’d never really use it against him. Life’s too short to actually spend anything more than screen time with ST. You should chill out a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs