Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1228
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their cross was more of what I was referring to, I didn't pay much attention to their direct.

I don't think they did a great job exposing the fact that Rich Baris is a partisan hack who has absolutely no credibility.
    His "track record" was pretty much the main reason why GA/PA/AZ/NV et al. were favored to go red leading up to and including election night, including in vegas odds, 538 and predic .

Well his vaunted track record took a big hit and now he's not much better than a Trafalgar, or PPP on the Democrat side.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One inch can make a big difference. Just ask Jenna tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one arizona case dead. still waiting for ruling on kari lake's

live vid still ongoing, you can go rewind and listen to judge's ruling from the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as much as people whine about ambulance chasing attorneys, these lawyers who actuayly agree to take on these election contest cases are just as bad

they're either completely delusional like sidney powell or super lawyer lin wood... or they're just regular hucksters who see a chance to rake in some fees on a case they damn well know doesnt have a leg to stand on, and thats just taking advantage of delusional failed candidates who need a pragmatic attorney to just tell them that its a lost cause and to save their money

but at the same time, these legal fees are paid for by donations, so unfortunately, the real losers are the regular people who are convinced "the election isnt over, we can still win this" and donate money to a dead cause. the candidate uses the funds to pay legal fees, keeps the windfall. scam all around, but if lawyers had the integrity not to go along with these, it would end right there and then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One inch can make a big difference. Just ask Jenna tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in case you wanted to know... this was the case the RNC thought it could win. they didn't touch Lake's lawsuit

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    in case you wanted to know... this was the case the RNC thought it could win. they didn't touch Lake's lawsuit

Yeah I’m not sure why the judge in Lake’s suit didn’t rule from the bench. Maybe he’s just being overly thorough to the inevitable appeal looks dumber, but I think his perfunctory at ude through the whole trial lends legitimacy to Lake’s bull that it doesn’t deserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m not sure why the judge in Lake’s suit didn’t rule from the bench. Maybe he’s just being overly thorough to the inevitable appeal looks dumber, but I think his perfunctory at ude through the whole trial lends legitimacy to Lake’s bull that it doesn’t deserve.
    had similar thoughts yesterday

Lake has no shot of winning here. but the fact that it got to trial unfortunately grants legitimacy to this nonsense. however the silver lining is there wont be the same (false) complaints of "the courts arent giving us a chance to present our evidence"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    had similar thoughts yesterday
    Yeah and I kinda dismissed what you said at the time, but I was in disbelief when the judge didn’t rule from the bench. Creating the impression that he really needs to think through the issues as if this is a close call just sends the wrong message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and I kinda dismissed what you said at the time, but I was in disbelief when the judge didn’t rule from the bench. Creating the impression that he really needs to think through the issues as if this is a close call just sends the wrong message.
    there is something very very wrong with these people

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kari Lake won the AZ Gubernatorial election by 400K+ votes

Donald Trump won the 2020 General election by 15-20M+ popular votes and at least 312 electoral college votes

Dr. Oz actually won, Heschel Walker actually won, O'Dea and Bolduc won, Smiley and Blake Masters won, Tudor Dixon won and abortion was shot down in Michigan plus the state legislature, solidifying it as a ruby red state

Meanwhile in Florida DeSantis actually lost re-election proving that Trump was right about him all along and that he's DeSanctimonius and unfit for running vs. Trump in the 2024 primary

Lisa Murkowski got smoked in Alaska senate by Liz Cheney Wyoming margins

Mike Lindell is a prophet messenger

JFK and JFK Junior are actually alive

Biden is actually dead. He was shot dead in 2013 and there are 4 Trump doppelgangers

One of the Trump imposters is actually Tupac Shakur who attends all the MAGA rallies and wears a Trump mask when he goes to speak

The earth is flat

Everyone who isn't in love with Trump is a satanist pedophile and part of a heretic cult

The moon landings were all staged in a movie studio

9/11 was an FBI job, because jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams and Tower 7 couldn't have collapsed from planes hitting another building nearby

Did I forget something?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Thank ing god she didn’t win…lake as governor would have been an unmitigated disaster beyond just elections. Her policy proposal to address homelessness was to jail all homeless people if they didn’t get a job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every ballot that was printed at 19 inches was duplicated and tabulated. This was not disputed at trial

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thank ing god she didn’t win…lake as governor would have been an unmitigated disaster beyond just elections. Her policy proposal to address homelessness was to jail all homeless people if they didn’t get a job

I mean that sounds awful on the surface, but I think something along that lines is the right answer. Build mega-rehab facilities and/or tent cities in the middle of no where (outside the bus lines) and dump all the vagrants off there and wish them well.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I mean that sounds awful on the surface, but I think something along that lines is the right answer. Build mega-rehab facilities and/or tent cities in the middle of no where (outside the bus lines) and dump all the vagrants off there and wish them well.
    Yes but that wasn't her plan; her plan was to just "jail" them and she had no explanation as to how or where they would be jailed.

Phoenix has a decent sized homeless population so you couldn't just use the existing jail/prison system to house them

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's remarkable that Lake has accused Richer, Gates and Hobbs of pretty egregious criminal conduct with respect to rigging an election but has done jack to refer them to the authorities.

Even though civil suits have a lower burden of proof, Lake's claims only succeed if she proves it's more likely than not Richer/Gates were engaged in a deliberate criminal act to swing an election, and it looks ridiculous that she's making allegations that said criminal acts occurred but has done nothing to alert law enforcement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but that wasn't her plan; her plan was to just "jail" them and she had no explanation as to how or where they would be jailed.

Phoenix has a decent sized homeless population so you couldn't just use the existing jail/prison system to house them
    So no, "pull yourself up from bootstraps?"

GOP creating another en lement program, go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge dismisses remainder of Kari Lake’s election lawsuit

https://apple.news/AVyJRFDhXThecANfh-qFQLQ

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Judge dismisses remainder of Kari Lake’s election lawsuit

https://apple.news/AVyJRFDhXThecANfh-qFQLQ
    Judge rejecting Kari Lake the same way Jenna rejected #ChrisFromST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for qchrisy to start denying this latest loss and starts pining about “muh appeal.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sorry you're having a "blue Christmas"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lake drained

Thread Information