Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"There are several different brands of tabulators, but Maricopa County uses Dominion ones."
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...es/8302133001/

So are they rigged or not? You still have 20 mins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are they rigged or not? You still have 20 mins
    lmao and by definition tabulators are just vote tallies. Doesn't make a difference on the number of votes cast towards any candidates. They're still ultimately counted.

Also the AZ elections are run mostly by Repugs...Yet the crying continues - even in the midst of a "red wave". Interesting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mail in voting should be made federally illegal. I suppose we'll have to wait until 2025 when we get the trifecta back and hopefully 60+ seats in the House with Romney having been primaried out, etc
    They should be expanded, without arbitrary limitations. Let people vote comfortably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The machines are rigged to make it hard for people to vote in red precincts and easy for those placed in the blue precincts.
    ding ding ding here’s the conspiracy

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems are sure good at that, tbh

lmao and by definition tabulators are just vote tallies. Doesn't make a difference on the number of votes cast towards any candidates. They're still ultimately counted.

Also the AZ elections are run mostly by Repugs...Yet the crying continues - even in the midst of a "red wave". Interesting.
    Wrong... Katie Hobbs has been running elections since 2018...

Also, Doug Ducey is as big of a RINO governor as it gets. He makes Brian Kemp look like Marjorie Taylor Green or Mike Lindell by comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's the user who erred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a troll post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a troll post.
    ^This is a bot post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be expanded, without arbitrary limitations. Let people vote comfortably
    if clowns like you and AOC had their way, voting would be 100% online, as if that were secure or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wrong... Katie Hobbs has been running elections since 2018...

Also, Doug Ducey is as big of a RINO governor as it gets. He makes Brian Kemp look like Marjorie Taylor Green or Mike Lindell by comparison.
    Looks like you need this: https://www.azcleanelections.gov/ele...elections-work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats get the first district called for the night. IN-07 goes to in bent Andre Carson

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lol mad at every kind of voting. In person voting rigged because election officials stuffed ballots in their teeny, tiny candy wrappers. In person voting rigged because voting machines hacked and rigged by Venezuela. Mail-in voting rigged because fake and dead people vote. Certified voting rigged because state officials and Vice President won't lie and break the law. Online voting would be rigged because outerspace aliens will hack and corrupt results. That's it. There is no safe way to vote. It's all rigged.

Only Trump can be trusted. We should all just vote... just by thinking of it. Wave my hand on top of my mail-in ballot. Done. I just voted. Telepathic voting results surprisingly come back 98.3% republican straight tickets. Impressive results for the red wave. Congrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if clowns like you and AOC had their way, voting would be 100% online, as if that were secure or something
    Why wouldn’t it be? Security isn’t a black box.
    You’re looking for a solution to a non-issue. How many fraudulent ballots were found after all the requested recounts?

This is ignorant boogeyman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guam turning red sons
    I heard mayor of LA might be a Red as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mad at every kind of voting. In person voting rigged because election officials stuffed ballots in their teeny, tiny candy wrappers. In person voting rigged because voting machines hacked and rigged by Venezuela. Mail-in voting rigged because fake and dead people vote. Certified voting rigged because state officials and Vice President won't lie and break the law. Online voting would be rigged because outerspace aliens will hack and corrupt results. That's it. There is no safe way to vote. It's all rigged.

Only Trump can be trusted. We should all just vote... just by thinking of it. Wave my hand on top of my mail-in ballot. Done. I just voted. Telepathic voting results surprisingly come back 98.3% republican straight tickets. Impressive results for the red wave. Congrats.
    this. When you lay it out like that is even more obvious that they're either completely stupid or just lying pieces of that don't care about democracy. Leaning towards the latter tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He’s still got his fastball, I’ll give him that much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, the amount of steps it took to vote today was pretty stupid and unnecessary. I think there have been like 10 cases of Mail fraud in the last decade and that’s the hill Repugs wanna die on. I had to get two papers and insert only one of them to vote, vote on a computer, get the computer to print out all my votes on these papers, and then take these papers to another machine to be read an uploaded. Just a bunch a nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO The left are nothing but babies and want to be treated as so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, the amount of steps it took to vote today was pretty stupid and unnecessary. I think there have been like 10 cases of Mail fraud in the last decade and that’s the hill Repugs wanna die on. I had to get two papers and insert only one of them to vote, vote on a computer, get the computer to print out all my votes on these papers, and then take these papers to another machine to be read an uploaded. Just a bunch a nonsense.
    See post above yours for coping strategies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See post above yours for coping strategies
    Why should voting be so difficult, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Line, signature, paper ballot insert into bs machine, vote, take paper ballot to other machine to "upload?", and then leave... WOW so many steps.

The real nonsense are those machines and clearly the ideological stance of 99% of those polling attendants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should voting be so difficult, Darrin?
    It's not

Thread Information