Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How sad is this?,,,,what a cluster this country has become. And voters will either vote for this cryptkeeper or the orange man,,,,lmao. WTF!!! Christ Almighty, this is beyond comical,,,,,

Biden steps up Trump attacks as economic message falls flat | Reuters

Trump expands lead over Biden in 2024 match-up: Poll (yahoo.com)

Election Odds 2024 | Who Will Be The Next US President? (thelines.com)

Trump is the favorite to win right now in Vegas odds,,,,lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So just for those paying attention at home,,,,if either one of these clowns win,,,its a lose for this country and this is how stupid both party voters are allowing these guys to be their candidates. You are so busy trying to beat each other,,,,you are basically dumb s trying to out dumb each other,,,,lmao. Have a nice Thanksgiving and just realize Trump has a real shot at getting back in the White House with 91 indictments and that should tell you democrats how piss poor your cryptkeeper is,,,independents are leaning right now like ive always said,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today on yahoo( a heavily liberal site),,,nothing about how great Biden and his policies are doing and why you should vote for him,,,,,just more bashing Trump and hoping that gets Biden and the democrats carried across the finishline again. But democrats say the republican congress is a do nothing party,,,,,lmao.

Judge rejects Trump immunity claim in federal 2020 election case (yahoo.com)

Trump’s campaign thinks it’s getting a surprise assist from Dean Phillips (yahoo.com)

Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller sentenced to 6 months of home detention for role in Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

again this is on the front page of Yahoo,,,,,nothing about Biden,,,,nothing about democrats,,,,the liberal media is in full attack Trump mode because they know Biden is losing badly in the polls and if Trump wins in 2024,,,,,I got my popcorn ready and I cant wait for the sequel,,,,

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomer doesn't know how aggregators work.

Thread Information