Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so accurate. I always have to mute the timeouts/halftime show stuff in a Spurs home game. it's like their playlist is 10 years behind still.
    just like the way they played basketball before this season. I see a pattern here

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    to OP's point... things aren't gonna change.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    people in san antonio are cheap and make less money than other markets in texas.

fans don't really show / that's why san antonio's viewership per local market is so high. idk about this year but i think the spurs were ranked #1 or #2 last season or the season before that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try to go to a bunch of home games once they relocate to Vegas tbh
    the Vegas Spurs would sound awkward AF, tbh. But easier attracting FAs I guess...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change the ticket prices to the season's expectations would help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VIA doesn’t offer park and ride bus service to spurs games anymore which has cutdown on the number of games that I go to. So far I am only going to weekend games. The last thing I want to do after work on a weekday is drive in rush hour traffic to get to the AT&T Center.
    Last edited by TXstbobcat; 11-06-2022 at 02:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Nuggets have a squad of 25 smoking hot chicks who dance.

Hot, fit, talented girls dancing.
    The Spurs hype squad is the lamest ever. Are we the only team that doesn't have a cheerleading squad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been to three games so far this year—opening night loss against the Hornets, the win against the Bulls, and the game where they were obliterated by Toronto—and I agree. I didn't expect the games to be fun this season, and honestly hadn't been enjoying them all the much for a few years already. But, surprisingly, this young group with no expectations on them is really fun to watch! I think I'm having the most fun going to games that I have since probably 2017. I'm going again on Friday to see us almost certainly lose to the Bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs hype squad is the lamest ever. Are we the only team that doesn't have a cheerleading squad?
    Many teams have gone to a mix of male/female dance packs. I get it. The thing is Silver Dancers were hardly anything to write home about to begin with.

Nothing like sitting court side and watching hot ass cheerleaders do their dancy dance. It’s like sitting perverts row at the peelers. Always makes me feel so damn awkward like can I stare right now?!?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas Spurs goes along with The Raiders color scheme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stadium too far. In the ghetto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have had season tickets for 2 years now. Attendance seems fine most of the time tbh..think SA is still upper half in terms of attendance numbers…

But its pricing Im guessing for most. But thats not really an excuse for fans here since while you should not maybe buy season tickets if you are cost sensitive, the resale market provides amazing deals nearly every game.

It’ was a reason I had to negotiate better seats/arrangements to renew this year; told the rep I want to support team but with how we arent a contender and with how resale market is a great deal, I need some value to re-up. We worked it out and I go to every game, but theres no excuse for fans to not be buying resale market tickets.

You can sit row 20 or lower for 30-50% off most games at this point and its still a blast going to the games (just like last year). May also be a function of inflation/bad economy and people feeling the the squeeze?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have had season tickets for 2 years now. Attendance seems fine most of the time tbh..think SA is still upper half in terms of attendance numbers…

But its pricing Im guessing for most. But thats not really an excuse for fans here since while you should not maybe buy season tickets if you are cost sensitive, the resale market provides amazing deals nearly every game.

It’ was a reason I had to negotiate better seats/arrangements to renew this year; told the rep I want to support team but with how we arent a contender and with how resale market is a great deal, I need some value to re-up. We worked it out and I go to every game, but theres no excuse for fans to not be buying resale market tickets.

You can sit row 20 or lower for 30-50% off most games at this point and its still a blast going to the games (just like last year). May also be a function of inflation/bad economy and people feeling the the squeeze?
    Good points. Stubhub, I guess? I’ve never dealt with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Curious - what does a season ticket to the Spurs cost in a mid-range type seat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious - what does a season ticket to the Spurs cost in a mid-range type seat?
    I would say mid-range is at least lower bowl rows 18-25 (thats how they do pricing - its a combo of section/view and row. They usually have it where a range of rows are all in a certain price range. So whether you are row 18 or row 25 for example, its $100 a seat). Those are about $100 a seat (so times 41 games that would be $4000 for the season - and they normally include parking and few other perks)

They have upper bowl seats for prob $30 a seat, and courtside run about $800-1500.

Im row 10 and its about $150 a seat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good points. Stubhub, I guess? I’ve never dealt with them.
    You can go straight to Ticketmaster and see both unsold seats from SA and resale seats. Except for the most popular/best teams (lakers, golden state, etc..) you can sit, row 10-20 for $50-100 after fees 75% of the games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Resale market being so bad for season ticket holders definitely is why season ticket sales are down amongst just fans being overly down on the team and not being a playoff team.

I dont think season tickets are a great deal at the moment; in years past it was a solid investment. Could both go to games and sell tickets for more than you paid and cover a lot of the costs (go to half the games, sell other half and basically go for free to those 20 games if thats what you wanted. Or go to all the games, sell the playoff seats and recoup most of cost that way too).

Right now, if I try to sell my tickets to say the Kings or whatever, I have to sell my $150 ticket for $100 or so. So its a great time right now to sit wayyyyy closer than you normally could for the money.

I dont sell mine because I go to all the games, but this is what is going on right now in the ticket world price wise. Anyone that has questions let me know and I will be sure to post my tickets for sale here if I cant go for some reason (and you can avoid the fees of Ticketmaster etc..)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You logged into the wrong account. This is rascal not GAbleeding .
    Why are you so angry? Not enough antifa activity for you to vent so you come here and go off on people? I mean all the guy said was fire pop and you go on a tirade. You need help. You post nothing meaningful. You exist here just to pick fights with people. You’re a sad sad little man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire pop and I will think about it

dat liberal agenda me no liking screw Pop free gun for everybody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Local companies should start buying up those lower level seats and give them to employees.

Disclaimer: timvp and I haven't lived in S.A. since 2014, so we haven't been to the arena in a long while
    They've done this for years. People still won't show up for free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VIA doesn’t offer park and ride bus service to spurs games anymore which has cutdown on the number of games that I go to. So far I am only going to weekend games. The last thing I want to do after work on a weekday is drive in rush hour traffic to get to the AT&T Center.
    This has always been a problem, sadly.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so angry? Not enough antifa activity for you to vent so you come here and go off on people? I mean all the guy said was fire pop and you go on a tirade. You need help. You post nothing meaningful. You exist here just to pick fights with people. You’re a sad sad little man.
    Don’t play dumb and rational when you know full well that poster doesn’t come on this forum and make well thought out and critical observations/points that contribute to the conversations in any analytical way.

He logs in to talk and tear away at the integrity of the team. We have a few here who do that simply to be contrarian and because they think it somehow fits the anti liberal narrative they’re forced to subscribe to.

Just another lame attempt by another one of you to inject your political cult nonsense. You people aren’t real fans. You’re no stranger to anger. You people stormed the capital, killed people and attempted to over throw the government. Gtfo with the “why so angry” line of bull .
    Last edited by BacktoBasics; 11-07-2022 at 10:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggets pregame is all new hip hop, paying tribute to Takeoff and their players are bouncing getting warm.

Spurs shoot around is Journey, Katy Perry and Jock Jams greatest hits lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses excuses. When the rodeo is in town people come far and wide and even camp out nearby with no problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses excuses. When the rodeo is in town people come far and wide and even camp out nearby with no problems.
    Time to relocate the franchise then

Thread Information