Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tickets are so expensive it's really insane. It cost more to sit behind the basket on the 25th row than to sit in the front rows of a Stones concert.
    Who needs the Stones when the Spurs ticket includes the always off-key singing of Mariachi Nuevo Estilo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but I won't pay good money to see a team play half ass or tank. They can play better but pop and co. won't let them. Maybe next year when they aren't tanking as hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See yall tonight from the charter level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2016 when Pop started speaking out about the race-baiting of the abomination Donald Trump many right wingers came forward to say they would no longer buy tickets. For the years to follow you could not buy season tickets because they were sold out. 7 years later, with a team that couldn't pay off the refs for a win, people like you wanting to make us sucking so bad about Pop's politics is funny, as are you. I had season tickets and quite enjoyed not sitting by someone as stupid as you, but that's just me.
    He's right tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but I won't pay good money to see a team play half ass or tank. They can play better but pop and co. won't let them. Maybe next year when they aren't tanking as hard.
    This seriously. Pay the hefty price of a game ticket to see your team play to lose... Wha's the point? Go support the other team and boo when spurs score? And I don't care to see NBA stars if I know my team is gonna suck... You watch sports for compe ion and excitement

This is what you get when you tank in town like SA. Can't advocate for tanking and be surprised fans stay home... So many other stuff to watch or do nowadays.

Same for pêeps who are surprised or pissed the team suck in their tanking journey...Like they were gonna go 0-82, losing all their games just by 1 on a buzzer beater. Ofc you tank, you suck if only because players quickly understand and won't let it all on the floor. All it takes is just a little less intensity in an NBA game to be torched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seriously. Pay the hefty price of a game ticket to see your team play to lose... Wha's the point? Go support the other team and boo when spurs score? And I don't care to see NBA stars if I know my team is gonna suck... You watch sports for compe ion and excitement

This is what you get when you tank in town like SA. Can't advocate for tanking and be surprised fans stay home... So many other stuff to watch or do nowadays.

Same for pêeps who are surprised or pissed the team suck in their tanking journey...Like they were gonna go 0-82, losing all their games just by 1 on a buzzer beater. Ofc you tank, you suck if only because players quickly understand and won't let it all on the floor. All it takes is just a little less intensity in an NBA game to be torched.
    To quote a famous basketball player "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan . That should explain it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs arent tanking in the sense of not playing your best players. The guys play hard,. If you watch the games, no one can accuse Pop or the players of not playing hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs the Stones when the Spurs ticket includes the always off-key singing of Mariachi Nuevo Estilo?
    That's one of my favourite parts!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs arent tanking in the sense of not playing your best players. The guys play hard,. If you watch the games, no one can accuse Pop or the players of not playing hard.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t live in San Antonio but as a long term and die hard Spurs fan I’d happily pay 200ish for tickets/whiskey for a night of watching us get blown out knowing it’s in the longer term interest of the franchise.

Hi fives all around every time Keldon clanks from deep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t live in San Antonio but as a long term and die hard Spurs fan I’d happily pay 200ish for tickets/whiskey for a night of watching us get blown out knowing it’s in the longer term interest of the franchise.

Hi fives all around every time Keldon clanks from deep

drinking will definitely help embrace the tank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lately it’s been rough, but for most part, the games were compe ive. It’s still a lot of fun. You still get hyped and root for the team; cant help that. But you dont die with the losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drinking will definitely help embrace the tank
    Pop is definitely self medicating on the sidelines on his way out.

Now if we could only bring back the Spurs Silver dancers. Black, white, straight, gay, left, right even Aliens enjoy watching hot chicks dance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    move to Vegas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets @ Spurs per espn:
    Tickets as low as $11

Nuggets @ Blazers
    Tickets as low as $9

Is this on the strength of GOAT CIA Pop or did some company buy up a boatload of cheaper seats for this Rockets - Spurs clash?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets @ Spurs per espn:
    Tickets as low as $11

Nuggets @ Blazers
    Tickets as low as $9

Is this on the strength of GOAT CIA Pop or did some company buy up a boatload of cheaper seats for this Rockets - Spurs clash?
    I guess Roxfan buys the ticket and makes the trip even when they suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought OP was hinting that tickets was a precursor to them relocating. That’s what I’m really worried about. Seattle or Vegas coming down the aisle and giving the Holts an offer they can’t refuse. I hope the SA Mayor has plans in place to prevent it
    Vegas and Seattle are getting expansion teams. No reason to move a team to either city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Resale market being so bad for season ticket holders definitely is why season ticket sales are down amongst just fans being overly down on the team and not being a playoff team.

I dont think season tickets are a great deal at the moment; in years past it was a solid investment. Could both go to games and sell tickets for more than you paid and cover a lot of the costs (go to half the games, sell other half and basically go for free to those 20 games if thats what you wanted. Or go to all the games, sell the playoff seats and recoup most of cost that way too).

Right now, if I try to sell my tickets to say the Kings or whatever, I have to sell my $150 ticket for $100 or so. So its a great time right now to sit wayyyyy closer than you normally could for the money.

I dont sell mine because I go to all the games, but this is what is going on right now in the ticket world price wise. Anyone that has questions let me know and I will be sure to post my tickets for sale here if I cant go for some reason (and you can avoid the fees of Ticketmaster etc..)

Yeah them changing the policy of allowing us to sell the tickets and take that credit and pay for future season tickets really pissed me off.
    Tickets to games i dont go to pretty much are getting wasted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been to a decent amount of games so far and against the really good teams the games have been close to if not sold out. What I have noticed is a lot of the times the first half a lot of folks are In the food stands or bars and then after half time people come to their seats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jan 13 Alamodome extravaganza against Golden St has sold more than 45,000 tickets, making it the highest-attended game in Spurs history. So much for Austin and Seattle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll also say the light grey seats in the lower section REALLY stand out when no one is sitting in them. Why didn't they go with black or something that would blend better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m flying to San Antonio for the “Alone in the Dome” game.

Gotta represent

Thread Information