Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Venting here. I’m a military husband. My wife and I have had a live in bull to keep her company when I’m gone or when I’m overseas. She definitely has an attachment to him and often cries when he’s not around.
    My wife and her bull make me sleep in the garage while they sleep in the master bedroom. The garage is small, so I only have a twin size air mattress and an Xbox for which I play MW2. The garage also gets hot because there’s no air conditioning at all. (We live in Florida). I often sweat all night and hear my wife and her bull through the walls having sex, or talking about me. I hate that they talk because I’m the one who pays the bills for the three of us and they don’t seem to appreciate it as much as they should.
    Do you guys think a tent would be a good idea? We have a small yard and the neighbors might wonder what’s going on but it’s definitely cooler outside than it is in the garage. My only worry is I might come home and see the tent destroyed, and thrown in the trash because the bull might not like it. (I’ve heard that bulls are very particular about where the husband sleeps). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Suicide seems to be your best option.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    What loadout are you running on MW2?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Suicide seems to be your best option.
    this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Venting here. I’m a military husband. My wife and I have had a live in bull to keep her company when I’m gone or when I’m overseas. She definitely has an attachment to him and often cries when he’s not around.
    My wife and her bull make me sleep in the garage while they sleep in the master bedroom. The garage is small, so I only have a twin size air mattress and an Xbox for which I play MW2. The garage also gets hot because there’s no air conditioning at all. (We live in Florida). I often sweat all night and hear my wife and her bull through the walls having sex, or talking about me. I hate that they talk because I’m the one who pays the bills for the three of us and they don’t seem to appreciate it as much as they should.
    Do you guys think a tent would be a good idea? We have a small yard and the neighbors might wonder what’s going on but it’s definitely cooler outside than it is in the garage. My only worry is I might come home and see the tent destroyed, and thrown in the trash because the bull might not like it. (I’ve heard that bulls are very particular about where the husband sleeps). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    You're only way to gain back your house is to supplant your wife. I don't know if that takes drugging the bull or that you have to dress up like a woman. But whatever it takes, you have to satisfy the bull more than your wife does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Rape the Bull

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You trolls are lame af and not comedic in the least.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    You got the best MW tbh pretty sure you got the best end of that deal

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    if he's only around when you're away, you wouldnt be hearing them through the walls

methinks you're lying

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ask Blake for advice.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    LOL Xbox, should have gotten a Playstation.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    LOL Xbox, should have gotten a Playstation.
    We 2013 now.

Thread Information