Josh Allen and the Viks merely needed to snap and hold the ball.
    However it should be noted that unlike other end-the-game kneel down snaps that require literally just field snap and take a knee, Allen and the Bills kinda needed to gain at least one inch.

27-23 Bills thus a safety would make it 27-25 and the Bills would have to kick to Viks with 40 seconds left. Enough time for Viks to get into FG range or hork a lucky Hail Mary.
    So to really seal it 100%, just gain an inch.

Botched by a fumble. Josh Allens injured wrist a factor? I dunno. He's been fielding snaps all game but his wrist may still have been jacked up.

At any rate...
    When was the last time a game ending snap was botched?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I didn't get to see the play with detail but folks are saying that it was an Allen mistake on the fumble. If so, Josh, as good as he's been playing, has been pretty unclutch this season.

I didn't get to see the play with detail but folks are saying that it was an Allen mistake on the fumble. If so, Josh, as good as he's been playing, has been pretty unclutch this season.
    Oh ya looks like the Center got him the ball ok.

He followed that up with an INT in which the pass was way off.
    Not sure if his injury contributed, sure looks like it could have. If it was not due to the injury then Josh Allen has serious issues.

Or he just may have a ways to go before he's breathing the same air as Mahomes and Lamar Jackson.

Thread Information