Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just updated the article with a quote from the sheriff's office that there is still an ongoing criminal investigation against Primo.
    Thanks. I’ll be surprised if anything comes of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh people can’t help themselves. Stop speculating about you don’t know especially when it’s an attempt to make one side look bad. We don’t know if the Spurs nor if the woman are in the right or wrong here. Just leave it be. Jesus Christ.
    Literally message boards exists for this reason. Come on, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the best possible outcome for the Spurs.
    The whole legal issue is over, we probably won't face any real punishment from the league, and the failed Primo experiment is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phenomenal work on this, LJ!
    Glad it is seemingly over so quickly.

Gotta say that the team and organization have been so united and professional in this regrettable quagmire. Not sure another team could pull this off without some player going off on twitter, obvious team chemistry issues, etc.
    Kudos to the Spurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda hoping this would drag out more and we’d get more details in discovery. Not a huge fan of the lawsuit, but the stuff about her wanting to meet with GM Wright and him blowing her off was the most concerning thing to me. I’d like to know what actions he actually took when he found out. Primo getting cut sucks, but he was always a project and not going to be a franchise player imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how high the front office is on Primo and how much they’ve invested in his development, is there a possibility that he could be brought back if he were to complete his mental health treatment and clear his name in investigations?

Or is that door completely shut?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for patient-doctor confidentiality.

Kid is ed up with mental problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly what I wanted for the Spurs. Quick settlement to get their name out of the news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for patient-doctor confidentiality.

Kid is ed up with mental problems.
    Indecent exposure is a sex crime. Crimes aren’t shielded by D/P confidentiality.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like I knew as soon as I read the story and took a look at bee and the full of chic, a money grab. Dude's gotta maintain that yacht and trophy wife somehow I suppose.
    Last edited by Barfunk; 11-17-2022 at 09:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indecent exposure is a sex crime. Crimes aren’t shielded by D/P confidentiality.
    If this issue existed prior to her involvement(which is what’s always been implied) then she should be treating this not allowing herself to be victimized 9 times for a payout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timvp is the new Spence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure she got a bag? Lawyers usually say that's the case but all that's mentioned is the spurs will overhaul their procedures.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how high the front office is on Primo and how much they’ve invested in his development, is there a possibility that he could be brought back if he were to complete his mental health treatment and clear his name in investigations?

Or is that door completely shut?
    i hope so but i think its highly unlikely unless by doing so Spurs get to benefit from +ve media coverage (giving primo a 2nd chance if he truly deserves it and Spurs willing to help him to overcome his issues)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all they waived him. that's a huge step. If they wanted to keep him they could have suspended him. Dude is never coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timvp is the new Spence.
    Or he was TSpence all along.................

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure she got a bag? Lawyers usually say that's the case but all that's mentioned is the spurs will overhaul their procedures.
    Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows. That depends on how much evidence she had and how much exposure the Spurs had to the claim they didn't take it seriously. I'm sure a statement about overhauling their procedures was part of the settlement and may have reduced the amount they paid to include that. It was always going to be hard for the Spurs organization to get sued in Bexar County. Josh Primo is another matter. I don't think another team will want to talk with him until the criminal investigation ends. I see that as nothing in the long run as far as him playing in the NBA down the road if he is good enough, but if it is a problem that persists, it may ultimately be his downfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed the Primo highlights than anything . And how Spurs could really use him now as a PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this issue existed prior to her involvement(which is what’s always been implied) then she should be treating this not allowing herself to be victimized 9 times for a payout.
    Right?

You're paid as 40 yo. psychologist to see if everytihng is right with notably a 19 yo. kid, and you let said 19 yo. kid expose his material 9 ing times without asking him to stop, (you know, litterally the first time) and try to see with him what's wrong here...

then you go out publcly and try to grab the big back for the trauma of having letting a 19 yo. show you his balls 9 ing times... No wonder they fired her.

Did anyone forced her to watch 9 times or to stay? If she actually warned the FO and they did nothing, then leave if it is so traumatazing than you want to sue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows. That depends on how much evidence she had and how much exposure the Spurs had to the claim they didn't take it seriously. I'm sure a statement about overhauling their procedures was part of the settlement and may have reduced the amount they paid to include that. It was always going to be hard for the Spurs organization to get sued in Bexar County. Josh Primo is another matter. I don't think another team will want to talk with him until the criminal investigation ends. I see that as nothing in the long run as far as him playing in the NBA down the road if he is good enough, but if it is a problem that persists, it may ultimately be his downfall.
    If Josh doesn't admit having shown his balls 9 times or it itsn't on tape, don't think there's much to the case, specially if Spurs negociated (which I guess they did) not be involved in any trial regarding that affair.

We've heard he could have done it with another woman but that's a different story and this woman didn't materialze so far and wouldn't imply he did it 9 times with the shrink, which as anyone can imagine would be Primo's lawyer main argument (how could you have let my client show you his ball 9 times as a psychologist?).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did anyone forced her to watch 9 times or to stay? If she actually warned the FO and they did nothing, then leave if it is so traumatazing than you want to sue...
    Well that would be Primo, allegedly. It is said that Primo allegedly physically blocked the doorway to the only exit. So if true and not a mischaracterization of the events, that'll technically force her into the situation pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that would be Primo, allegedly. It is said that Primo allegedly physically blocked the doorway to the only exit. So if true and not a mischaracterization of the events, that'll technically force her into the situation pretty much.
    Said by who? Twitter? And she would have let a 19 yo. kid physcally force her to see his D. 9 times, coming back every time?

That would be unlawful restraint and some kinf of assault, which is a whole other story then, and no way she comes back to the job, or with the kid obviously, and no way spurs let that go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how quickly the case was resolved, Spurs paid her. Now, how much? Who knows.
    Any chance Spurs paid only because atty Sleazebee would make it more expensive / time consuming in a drawn out legal theater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said by who? Twitter? And she would have let a 19 yo. kid physcally force her to see his D. 9 times, coming back every time?

That would be unlawful restraint and some kinf of assault, which is a whole other story then, and no way she comes back to the job, or with the kid obviously, and no way spurs let that go...
    Speculation here, since she took the money - dropped the suit does that also mean the criminal charges die.
    Oh sure they are "still investigating" but if she is now unwilling to witness / testify does that essentially kill the criminal investigation? They could continue on with what testimony she has already given, but could not Primo force it to a court scene which he knows she is willing to drop.

Thread Information