Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor joins two other top five teams tonight(Kentucky and Gonzaga) with an early season loss...falling to Virginia.

UNC is number 1 but I feel like Houston is the best team in the nation. They will be number two when the next poll comes out and could stay undefeated for a while until they get tested by the same Virginia team that just took down Baylor.

It will be interesting to see what the new poll looks like for many teams tbh

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    No more Mike Krzyzewski. Still took me a while to digest during the Kansas game the other night. I watched him for 27 years.

The sport (NBA included) has changed alot along the way. Scheyer will do great and Dukies will eventually cut down the nets again but it's difficult for myself right now getting emotionally involved in a sport & top program that has such massive year to year roster turnover.

Coach K was able to remold Duke basketball into many shapes on & off the court. Currently it is a hot commodity with the youth and having a successfull main rival will only help this new stage. Da Dukies aren't going anywhere.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    #1 unc beaten by the last place big12 team......texas will move into the top 3

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    #3 kansas losing to rick barnes.....will texas surpass houston for new #1 or will texas be #2

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor joins two other top five teams tonight(Kentucky and Gonzaga) with an early season loss...falling to Virginia.

UNC is number 1 but I feel like Houston is the best team in the nation. They will be number two when the next poll comes out and could stay undefeated for a while until they get tested by the same Virginia team that just took down Baylor.

It will be interesting to see what the new poll looks like for many teams tbh
    #3 kansas losing to rick barnes.....will texas surpass houston for new #1 or will texas be #2
    Houston is the best team in the nation. Im proud to see how Texas has bounced back but Houston is the truth

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Houston is the best team in the nation. Im proud to see how Texas has bounced back but Houston is the truth
    houston escaped kent st 49/44.........in the preseason scrimmage texas lead houston at the end of the first half......this week will feature houston vs virginia & texas vs creighton & illionis....... #1 will be on the line.....

Post Count
    Texas is #2... should be #1 though. Houston's last game was against Kent State at home and they only won by 5. No wins vs ranked teams. Texas could move up after this week though.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    U of H looked pretty good last night-but against an inferior talent. it will all work out in the end. this ain't the CFP.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas looking good against Creighton early

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas looking good against Creighton early
    Guard play for UT is so much better with the kid from Iowa st. staying with us for organization. I feel like he had to do too much last year.
    It also feels like we gotta hit our 3s with some consistency or Creighton balls up in a zone and blocks shots.
    Creighton looks like a big (tall) team on the screen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Guard play for UT is so much better with the kid from Iowa st. staying with us for organization. I feel like he had to do too much last year.
    It also feels like we gotta hit our 3s with some consistency or Creighton balls up in a zone and blocks shots.
    Guard play with Carr and Hunter makes all this work. Carr was willing to play off ball and it opens everything up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This team has heart. I feel good about how tough they play and their chances in the tourney when they get there

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas should be number one when the next poll comes out. Big ing win tonight.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Only 3 turnovers for UT. That's some bad ass senior level ball handling.

Tech's young guns keep handing the ball off to the other team like it's got vd

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    12 years...........12 year drought is over.........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    shaka smart mollywhopped baylor..............#4 arizona losing to utah at half.........unc loses 3rd game in row will go from #1 to unranked.......

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    didnt happen........houston still ranked 1

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    three texas schools in the top 10

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    didnt happen........houston still ranked 1
    Big deal. All that matters is getting a 1 seed

Post Count
    three texas schools in the top 10
    More impressive in two in the top two. Has that ever happened before this year?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If UT and or Houston can get to the championship game that'll be 3/4 teams from Texas in the last 4 years that'll have been there.

Tobacco road getting paved over with cotton

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    If UT and or Houston can get to the championship game that'll be 3/4 teams from Texas in the last 4 years that'll have been there.

Tobacco road getting paved over with cotton
    aau used to be banned in texas.......it took years to get texas aau baketball to the elite status it is at now........the direct correlation between aau & texas colleges being elite is no coincidence.......

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas coming with the wood in the second half

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How ing great is Cunningham as a glue guy? He may not be anything in the league but he is a perfect fit on a college team

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    How ing great is Cunningham as a glue guy? He may not be anything in the league but he is a perfect fit on a college team
    hunter & carr lost the game for texas...........

Thread Information