Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs win "Pop is such a visionary and GOAT, he does more with less talent then any NBA coach ever." "Pop would never tank. It's just not in his make up."

If Spurs lose "Pop is doing a CIA tank and no one even knows it. Pops making sure we get a lotto pick."

That summarizes it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. People thought this was a top 5 team in the west

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. People thought this was a top 5 team in the west
    Who the thought that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs win "Pop is such a visionary and GOAT, he does more with less talent then any NBA coach ever." "Pop would never tank. It's just not in his make up."

If Spurs lose "Pop is doing a CIA tank and no one even knows it. Pops making sure we get a lotto pick."

That summarizes it?
    Enough said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell us again how this beautiful game the team is playing is good enough for the future and they don't need to tank?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the thought that?
    Just a few of days ago there were posters on here saying this team was a player away from contention lol. I’m convinced a majority of the people on spurstalk do not watch basketball besides the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a few of days ago there were posters on here saying this team was a player away from contention lol. I’m convinced a majority of the people on spurstalk do not watch basketball besides the spurs.

i mean one player away sure. If it's prime lebron or duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell us again how this beautiful game the team is playing is good enough for the future and they don't need to tank?
    Did I say they don’t need to tank? Bruh you have selective understanding. I said in Beautiful Game they don’t necessarily need a Tier 1 or two like other teams style of basketball, but 2-3 All-Star caliber players hopefully from the one we already have, etc. I didn’t say they’re ready now. But if you think Spurs record reflects the real ability of this team (all these questionable injuries, not getting a backup PG, etc), then I can’t possibly explain myself anymore to you. They are tanking

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they’re a player away from the playoffs but I haven’t seen anyone suggest they’d be contenders.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they’re a player away from the playoffs but I haven’t seen anyone suggest they’d be contenders.
    The spurs are a bottom 5 defense and a bottom 2 offense. The only player that could take this team to the playoffs is Giannis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are a bottom 5 defense and a bottom 2 offense. The only player that could take this team to the playoffs is Giannis
    But do you really think they’re playing at their potential? I mean it’s quite obvious they’re tanking? So how does anyone say they’re last in that or what? Of course they would be. They’re trying to lose

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players aren’t trying to lose games. They just aren’t good enough individually or collectively. Front offices tank via roster construction. Medical staff contributes by being hyper cautious with injuries.
    They are what their record says they are - bad. Really bad. Everyone was warned - people opted not to believe it.

Devin Vassell looks like a valuable piece to the larger puzzle. The rest of the roster has been pretty meh so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How long did you have to wait to bust that meme out. Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we are pretty decent with our 24 mil starting lineup at full strength tbh. Close lose to MEM, DEN and POR after the 5-2 start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve said we’re a 25 win team from the start. 25 looks to be on the high side perhaps. Bet the under.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the energy from the beginning of the season is gone ... pure talent of the Spurs is not enough + we miss key players in every game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we still would be losing, but not get blown out as much if we didn't lose both of our back up point guards. Our offense isn't top tier with Tre in by any stretch, but when he goes out it regresses into a cut above pick up ball at the YMCA. That makes 6 to 10 point losses go into 25+ blowouts.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took a few games to shake out. The early start was exciting but obviously faded. It’s a weird season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we still would be losing, but not get blown out as much if we didn't lose both of our back up point guards. Our offense isn't top tier with Tre in by any stretch, but when he goes out it regresses into a cut above pick up ball at the YMCA. That makes 6 to 10 point losses go into 25+ blowouts.
    Agreed. This is a team with a backup point guard as our only PG.

DM in the mix would probably have us in playoff contention in spite of his shortcomings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any decent point guard, tbh.

Thread Information