Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Giannis has no problem delegating to his teammates, he has been like that since his rookie season
    Yes he does have a high usage rate and better teammates, but he knows when to let them play
    Let them play? Who the should Luka let play? Start watching games.

Put Giannis on the Mavs and they dont make the playoffs. Give Luka Middleton, Lopez and Holiday and they are just as good as with Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let them play? Who the should Luka let play? Start watching games.

Put Giannis on the Mavs and they dont make the playoffs. Give Luka Middleton, Lopez and Holiday and they are just as good as with Giannis.
    As I said, Giannis does have better teammates
    My point was just the usage rate number can be misleading, Giannis is not ballhogging
    But yes he has better teammates

Luka does seems to be a control freak, not sure he would defer more if he had better teammates tbh, he enjoys hero balling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said, Giannis does have better teammates
    My point was just the usage rate number can be misleading, Giannis is not ballhogging
    But yes he has better teammates

Luka does seems to be a control freak, not sure he would defer more if he had better teammates tbh, he enjoys hero balling
    Yeap, it does look like he's a control freak, but with this team i don't blame him. He had no problem deferring to Dragic in the national team, or even last season with Brunson. Kidd also needs to play Wood more with him, as when they two are together the Mavs actually look solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets fans insisting the tank was done after this year's draft... only to have to accept they're still just dog 20 games in

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    rockets fans insisting the tank was done after this year's draft... only to have to accept they're still just dog 20 games in
    No one said the tank was done after this year’s draft

Maybe you should worry about Pop’s talent evaluation drafting perverts, since the spurs are the same level of dog maybe even worse.

And if we are being sincere, Pop has been dog since Duncan retired so you have no room.
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 12-01-2022 at 09:55 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Luka losing to Detroit without Cunningham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeap, it does look like he's a control freak, but with this team i don't blame him. He had no problem deferring to Dragic in the national team, or even last season with Brunson. Kidd also needs to play Wood more with him, as when they two are together the Mavs actually look solid.
    yep not sure whats going on with Wood

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How long till Luka demands a trade?

Cuban is an utter failure as an owner. Gifted multiple generational talents over the past few decades and has 1 whole le to show for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no hope for the Mavs. They have a horrible team and pretty much none of those losers are tradeble. Next season they will also have no cap room. The next 2 seasons should be fun. There's also a big chance Luka just kills himself.
    But lets be real, what the did anyone expect from a team thats ran by a shoe salesman? Normal people saw this a mile away.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

wow
    Nike executive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at signing Kemba Walker. Holy that locker room is about to be leukemia
    Kemba, while washed up, is generally well-liked by his teammates everywhere.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How long till Luka demands a trade?

Cuban is an utter failure as an owner. Gifted multiple generational talents over the past few decades and has 1 whole le to show for it.
    yeah it’s pretty incredible how this franchise has basically been carried by Dirk, Carlisle, and Luka for basically 20 years of sh!t rosters, very little draft development, countless whiffs in free agency, and overpaying for B- players only to have them be constantly injured or underperforming. And in a city that has always been a big market

rofl holy sh!t he is bad. The only thing Jewban will really be remembered for was all those dumb gimmicks he implemented when the AAC first opened to get more casuals into the game (Humble Billy Hayes, Chris Arnold, the fat dancers, mics on the backboard, those annoying clappers, “Twoooo shots” etc)

a lot of those re ed annoyances became mainstays at newer NBA venues around the league for a time afterward

Thread Information