Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I was told because he was mean to Luka he had to go…..

Now Luka out there with a bunch of Uber drivers looking like Luka Iverson

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wood can’t even start because he so bad on defense

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thinking a with a hairline like this is gonna do sum

Nike “executive”

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair he had uber drivers with Carlisle as well. Anyway, most normal people knew this will be a team. Probably the only team that has shooters that dont even know how to shoot. Also, Kidd is a pretty re ed coach. Doncic did a giant mistake signing that contract, as they wont get him another all star and will have to play with bricksters for 4 more seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wood can’t even start because he so bad on defense
    I think there is some beef going on between wood and luka/kidd. Previous game wood played only 17 min, and his playing time is fluctuating significantly, just like his commitment to play any defence. Right now he sometimes is unplayable, despite his offence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there is some beef going on between wood and luka/kidd. Previous game wood played only 17 min, and his playing time is fluctuating significantly, just like his commitment to play any defence. Right now he sometimes is unplayable, despite his offence.
    The only beef wood has is with kidd. Luka has said multiple times that he wants more minutes with Wood and how they work good together. But then comes mastermind Kidd and says how Wood needs to earn minutes, while also playing that dog Bullock 35 minutes and brickman Hardaway 30 minutes... all in all, the team is horrible and idk how a gm can even go into the season saying they are happy with the job they done. The Mavs will also have no room for anyone next season and Wood will leave them for sure if he is treated as he is now. I'm really hoping for Doncic to demand a trade, cause he aint winning in Dallas.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yeah I think it is with Kidd though. Wood is known to cause trouble in locker rooms too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs 9-8

Rockets 3-14

That's it and that's all.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mavs 9-8

Rockets 3-14

That's it and that's all.
    And both won’t make the playoffs. Only one has a $200 million dollar “star”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And both won’t make the playoffs. Only one has a $200 million dollar “star”
    One won't for sure.

The money doesn't matter, it doesn't affect the fans. Being a bottom tier team, that does.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    One won't for sure.

The money doesn't matter, it doesn't affect the fans. Being a bottom tier team, that does.
    Neither one will. Kidd throwing players under the bus this early in the season.

Also, isn’t everyone else pretty much trying to get that French kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither one will. Kidd throwing players under the bus this early in the season.

Also, isn’t everyone else pretty much trying to get that French kid?
    Tanking for a kid that might get you closer to the bubble seems like a ty business plan, when you consider being closer to the bubble is bad, so you avoid it by tanking. Look at the 1st overall picks since Lebron James. Zion Williamson is a standout as far as hype, and what's he done for New Orleans? What's AD done? If you're just trying to sell tickets through false hope, then trying to make the playoffs seems like a better option.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Kidd playing Luka 43 minutes. Dumbasses said Kidd was a better option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd playing Luka 43 minutes. Dumbasses said Kidd was a better option.
    Who else he can play? By getting rid of porzingis and letting brunson go, they lost their second and third best players, and replace them with worse versions - wood and dinwidie. Mavs are doomed to become blazers - 7th seed and first round excit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka should take his talents to San Antonio tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka should take his talents to San Antonio tbh
    He should go to team like Boston who has playoffs in their future if he goes anywhere else. San Antonio is the scrapyard for vets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should go to team like Boston who has playoffs in their future if he goes anywhere else. San Antonio is the scrapyard for vets.
    Pop's Boot Camp churning out valuable assets for other teams. I know the Hawks appreciate Pop right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's Boot Camp churning out valuable assets for other teams. I know the Hawks appreciate Pop right now.
    Spurs had their turn in the winner's circle for 20 years. You can count the number of teams on one hand that have anything close to that, maybe even if you don't have all your fingers on that hand.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    at signing Kemba Walker. Holy that locker room is about to be leukemia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really thought the spurs were the most re ed franchise, but damn, the mavs are now running away with this.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    at signing Kemba Walker. Holy that locker room is about to be leukemia
    luke-kembia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Luka have a usage rate that is too high?
    hard for his teammates to get into a rythm if he eats the shot clock, no wonder they shoot poorly tbh…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Luka have a usage rate that is too high?
    hard for his teammates to get into a rythm if he eats the shot clock, no wonder they shoot poorly tbh…
    should let Powell, Finney-Smith, Hardaway and Bullock handle the ball more. What a . Its a mystery why Giannis shooters know how to shoot, even when he has the highest usage rate in the NBA... or perhaps he just has much better teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should let Powell, Finney-Smith, Hardaway and Bullock handle the ball more. What a . Its a mystery why Giannis shooters know how to shoot, even when he has the highest usage rate in the NBA... or perhaps he just has much better teammates.
    No, Giannis has no problem delegating to his teammates, he has been like that since his rookie season
    Yes he does have a high usage rate and better teammates, but he knows when to let them play
    Last edited by lefty; 12-01-2022 at 12:33 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information