Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could spurs be 3rd team to help facilitate a LAL-NYK trade?

LAL—> Reddish; Richardson
    NYK—> Beverly; Nunn
    SAS—> Founier; NYK FRP; LAL FRP (protected)
    Not bad, but Knicks supposedly aren't interested in attaching draft equity to dump Fournier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are LA and NY rumored to be working a deal around Reddish, Nunn, and Bev?
    If you believe the aggregators, yes. And they also suggest a mystery third team would eat fournier’s contract. All rumors but alas that’s what we do here isn’t it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you believe the aggregators, yes. And they also suggest a mystery third team would eat fournier’s contract. All rumors but alas that’s what we do here isn’t it?
    And apparently the Knicks don't want to attach assets in order to move Fournier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that case your deal makes a lot of sense. From our point of view we'd definitely want to be in that mix

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And apparently the Knicks don't want to attach assets in order to move Fournier.
    I don't see anyway that they can move Fournier to anyone without attaching assets unless they're taking back a worse or larger and bad contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anyway that they can move Fournier to anyone without attaching assets unless they're taking back a worse or larger and bad contract.

Yeah, it's unreasonable for them to expect that from a trade partner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors of Fournier for Beverly/Nunn are really heating up... or not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Laughable that they think they’ll get the Nunn/Beverly expiring salaries for free. Fournier is still owed 18M next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is the gsw interested in poodle...did they give up on wiseman?...wonder what his contract like... hence they got a few young pieces spurs could be interested in thats already producing whether in gsw system or waiting to break out; but wont break out on spurs system

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is the gsw interested in poodle...did they give up on wiseman?...wonder what his contract like... hence they got a few young pieces spurs could be interested in thats already producing whether in gsw system or waiting to break out; but wont break out on spurs system
    Im not immediately clear either as I thought they loved Looney, and have Green to slot into their small ball 5 line up. But if they think they’ll have to battle Davis, Ayton, NOLA frontline, and Joker in the play offs the size should help.

I think Wiseman-Jakob deal is on the table if GWG gives 1 fully unprotected pick that should should convey once they move on from their big three. Spurs playing hardball now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aggregators keep chirping about Toronto and Jakob. I just don’t like any of their pieces.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aggregators keep chirping about Toronto and Jakob. I just don’t like any of their pieces.
    Weren’t we hot on OG Anunoby all the way back when the Kawhi was going down.

I don’t know enough about him but I think with Keldons emergence he might be redundant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don’t know enough about him but I think with Keldons emergence he might be redundant.
    Anunoby is a really good player, especially on defence. However, he's always hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

all their peices suck monkey ...og is overrated, barnes is like give him the ball dont inspect it back, siakram hasnt done or taken the next step...the rest of their players are just overrated crap

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all their peices suck monkey ...og is overrated, barnes is like give him the ball dont inspect it back, siakram hasnt done or taken the next step...the rest of their players are just overrated crap
    One of the worst posts I've seen in a while, tbh.

Siakam has improved every year, he's averaging 7 assists this season, not his fault their roster is badly contstructed and FVV sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the worst posts I've seen in a while, tbh.

Siakam has improved every year, he's averaging 7 assists this season, not his fault their roster is badly contstructed and FVV sucks.
    the problem with Siakam is that he’s older than Jakob. He’ll be 29 before the end of the season, and really doesn’t fit the timeline.

Barnes. Their timeline is like 26+. He really doesn’t fit, and isn’t likely a franchise guy to build around.
    Last edited by exstatic; 12-17-2022 at 05:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny ideas.
    I am not saying that Barnes is new Duncan for his team but how many ROTY was traded during 2nd season?
    Spurs dont have assets for „near to impossible” Trade with Toronto. Draft capital - great asset for older Star. Not for rising Star. This case - no sense for raptors. Wtf? Lets switch Barnes into picks? Maybe we get lucky to find player Like Barnes in the future?
    OG is having great value for raptors all time. Idk if spurs ( except pick 2023) have assets for him too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The evaluation of the Raptors talent is laughable. There probably isn’t a trade to be done here but some of these takes are just horrid.

OG, Siakim, Barnes, FVV are >>>>>>> Vassell, Keldon, Jak

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The evaluation of the Raptors talent is laughable. There probably isn’t a trade to be done here but some of these takes are just horrid.

OG, Siakim, Barnes, FVV are >>>>>>> Vassell, Keldon, Jak
    Siakam is a legit all-star. Not a superstar, but he's shown he can be the second option on a championship team and is also a great defender.
    OG is an elite role player.
    Still too early to say for Barnes, but I think he'll definitely be better than OG.
    FVV is trash. Was always an inefficent chucker.

I think Devin can potentially be a low-end all-star player, Keldon should be an elite role-player.
    Jakob would also be there if not for his disgustingly bad FT shooting.

Since they've got too many wings who aren't great shooters, we could definitely get OG for Jakob, but we don't need him. And as already said, he seems to be injured pretty often.
    Maybe some kind of three team trade would be possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny ideas.
    I am not saying that Barnes is new Duncan for his team but how many ROTY was traded during 2nd season?
    Spurs dont have assets for „near to impossible” Trade with Toronto. Draft capital - great asset for older Star. Not for rising Star. This case - no sense for raptors. Wtf? Lets switch Barnes into picks? Maybe we get lucky to find player Like Barnes in the future?
    OG is having great value for raptors all time. Idk if spurs ( except pick 2023) have assets for him too.
    Michael Carter-Williams was traded in his second season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Carter-Williams was traded in his second season.
    I have not been watching, did Barnes crater in year 2 or something?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors have talent, but the Spurs should not be interested in any of it since none are on our timeframe for building a contender. We don't need 28 year olds, we need 19year olds to 21 year olds. Now, draft picks, maybe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakes 'may' have just become a better trade prospect. They've got to decide if they cash it in to hold things together until AD is back or punt on the season. If they cash it in we can put together a nice package anchored by Jak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not been watching, did Barnes crater in year 2 or something?
    I know their fans are really disappointed. It’s pretty much the whole team, though.

Thread Information