Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, humans are the only species that wipes their butt (to my knowledge). Every other animal seems to be able to poop without occasionally getting crap on themselves.
    Take dogs for instance. Ours almost always have clean poops and I never see any doodie smears around their rump hair. Of course sometimes they have looser stools but I'm pretty sure it's because 1) we gave them some table food or 2) they were sick. Other than that, everything seems to just come out cleanly.

My theory is that if you're eating the right foods, then you'll have the same experience. I'm pretty sure of it in fact. Whenever I've gotten on a strict diet, wiping is almost unnecessary. Even though I'll do it just to make sure.

So an easy way to tell if you're eating well is just by monitoring your wiping. If you wipe and there's nothing there, then you're probably eating fine and drinking the proper amount of liquids.

Disclaimer - I'm not a medical professional. Please consult with your own personal physician before making any decisions based on the above.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Related:
    Colonoscopy. Useful and even necessary procedure or Big Med just banking?

While many including myself may have been and continue to be 'no problems with the poop shooter and tract then no procedure neccessary -not gonna dew it.'

Buddy who's wife it top notch RN and keeps up on all the latest convinced him to get checked, even tho he initially had NO symptoms. Long/short he had colon cancer 2nd stage. They were able to operate, remove and he is now doing fine as far as on schedule, walking talking eating solid food. This started a year ago.
    Point, from the time he 1st had some bloody poops til the VA exam took about 6 months. Hey, that's the VA for you. But his surgeons insisted that you can have colon cancer with NO symptoms. Key point here. His paper sample test showed all good. Had he rested on the paper sample test results, may not have been 'scoped and surely would have been Stage 3 or terminal.

So that's a thought for you over 40 crowd. While the sample test is also useful, my doctors and research say the camera up the bum is still the gold standard for testing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Steamed / cooked veggies much more beneficial to colon then raw veggies?

My people say yes. The old "raw everything" results in too rough on the colon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Related:
    Colonoscopy. Useful and even necessary procedure or Big Med just banking?

While many including myself may have been and continue to be 'no problems with the poop shooter and tract then no procedure neccessary -not gonna dew it.'

Buddy who's wife it top notch RN and keeps up on all the latest convinced him to get checked, even tho he initially had NO symptoms. Long/short he had colon cancer 2nd stage. They were able to operate, remove and he is now doing fine as far as on schedule, walking talking eating solid food. This started a year ago.
    Point, from the time he 1st had some bloody poops til the VA exam took about 6 months. Hey, that's the VA for you. But his surgeons insisted that you can have colon cancer with NO symptoms. Key point here. His paper sample test showed all good. Had he rested on the paper sample test results, may not have been 'scoped and surely would have been Stage 3 or terminal.

So that's a thought for you over 40 crowd. While the sample test is also useful, my doctors and research say the camera up the bum is still the gold standard for testing.
    I'd think blood in the stool is a symptom

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd think blood in the stool is a symptom
    Correct. However the surgeons informed the cancer was growing long before the blood in stool.

Point reemphasized one can have ZERO symptoms and still have CC.
    So am i advocating we all run down to the Dr.s and set up a scope? No. However following the general age guidelines seems like solid medicine to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The old "raw everything" results in too rough on the colon.
    Bend over, I'll ing show you too rough on the colon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you too rough on the colon.
    Dude White Lotus is gonna have your material.
    I know the 1st 3 eps kinds snoozed but by 5 it's going.
    6 and 7 final two eps prolly gonna be lit.

Yes, it's got some anal.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I still always shower after a dump, no matter the wipe

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, dogs in the house are disgusting, even if they don't get poop all over. Just the smell.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude White Lotus is gonna have your material.
    I know the 1st 3 eps kinds snoozed but by 5 it's going.
    6 and 7 final two eps prolly gonna be lit.

Yes, it's got some anal.
    This is weird schtick. It sounds like you're watching the show for T&A. I thought the first one was well done and the story was good. And the characters compelling.
    I didn't see any of that in the few episodes from Season 2. For those reasons, I'm out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, dogs in the house are disgusting, even if they don't get poop all over. Just the smell.
    That depends heavily on the breed of dog.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So, humans are the only species that wipes their butt (to my knowledge). Every other animal seems to be able to poop without occasionally getting crap on themselves.
    Take dogs for instance. Ours almost always have clean poops and I never see any doodie smears around their rump hair. Of course sometimes they have looser stools but I'm pretty sure it's because 1) we gave them some table food or 2) they were sick. Other than that, everything seems to just come out cleanly.

My theory is that if you're eating the right foods, then you'll have the same experience. I'm pretty sure of it in fact. Whenever I've gotten on a strict diet, wiping is almost unnecessary. Even though I'll do it just to make sure.

So an easy way to tell if you're eating well is just by monitoring your wiping. If you wipe and there's nothing there, then you're probably eating fine and drinking the proper amount of liquids.

Disclaimer - I'm not a medical professional. Please consult with your own personal physician before making any decisions based on the above.
    I would probably say if you dont smear a bit, you are not fully hydrated.
    I know when I get dehydrated the pee and poop tell a story of "water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink"
    Pee goes more orange in color and poop comes out like stones.

Though I would say a good amount of colon pleasing roughage does have a tendency to keep the poop in easy clean packages.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is weird schtick. It sounds like you're watching the show for T&A. I thought the first one was well done and the story was good. And the characters compelling.
    I didn't see any of that in the few episodes from Season 2. For those reasons, I'm out.
    No I'm liking how the storylines are interreacting and coming together in S2.
    You bailed too soon. Definite character development in 3 4 5. 5 some big steps taken to have plenty of action in the finale 6 and 7.

The anal reference was to you and lefty missing Amond. (I'm kind of teasing, i know you guys liked how by his intereacting with all the guests he tied a lot of crap together.) Well sit tight, there's gonna be another Armand shock moment. But enough of producer Whites shock stuff.
    The story has opened up and looks like its gonna all be tied in.

Plaza is perfect for the role, as are most of the characters. You should give it a shot. If 3 is still snoozing for you, just hold on because 4 and even moreso 5 stuff happens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would probably say if you dont smear a bit, you are not fully hydrated.
    I know when I get dehydrated the pee and poop tell a story of "water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink"
    Pee goes more orange in color and poop comes out like stones.

Though I would say a good amount of colon pleasing roughage does have a tendency to keep the poop in easy clean packages.
    IDK about that. When I did the strict diet that I mentioned above, I was drinking about 90 oz. water per day. I suppose there might have been some tail-end smear sometimes. But for the most part, it all came out and when I wiped, the toilet paper was like brand new. In any event, I'm sure someone could create a people food that was like dog food. People would hate it but I wonder if it'd be better for us. Not to mention being able to ship it to countries where famine is a problem.

People are weird as as a species.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That depends heavily on the breed of dog.
    Also, getting licked on the face is absolutely disgusting. Or anywhere really outside of occasionally during sexual foreplay I guess. But by an animal... nope.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    People are weird as as a species.
    And dogs aren't? At least people don't eat poop when they're little.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I still always shower after a dump, no matter the wipe
    Same. Makes me feel gross walking with poop chillen

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Same. Makes me feel gross walking with poop chillen
    Also I've been having hemorrhoids in the past week from wiping so to try and rectify that I've been doing 1 wet down TP wipe and then a steady shower stream to the anus. The one drawback is it can cause drowsiness because the fast stream of shower water onto the anus and rectum can stimulate the vagus nerve which increases natural seratonin / melatonin and reduces dopamine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, getting licked on the face is absolutely disgusting. Or anywhere really outside of occasionally during sexual foreplay I guess. But by an animal... nope.
    Says the guy who was wondering about planting his face in a muff cave.

Humans are more likely to have microbes… now get this… that infect other humans.
    Amazing isn’t it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also I've been having hemorrhoids in the past week from wiping so to try and rectify that I've been doing 1 wet down TP wipe and then a steady shower stream to the anus. The one drawback is it can cause drowsiness because the fast stream of shower water onto the anus and rectum can stimulate the vagus nerve which increases natural seratonin / melatonin and reduces dopamine.
    You need old people sterilizing wet wipes.
    And follow SF6 rules on more solid poops.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Says the guy who was wondering about planting his face in a muff cave.

Humans are more likely to have microbes… now get this… that infect other humans.
    Amazing isn’t it?
    Muff cave is better than poop cave tbh. One is a normal sexual fetish for straight males, and if you have a sexual fetish for the other then you have a mental illness.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You need old people sterilizing wet wipes.
    And follow SF6 rules on more solid poops.
    I eat right. Sometimes I eat too much. Or wipe too much. Too much TP can cause hemorrhoids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I eat right. Sometimes I eat too much. Or wipe too much. Too much TP can cause hemorrhoids.
    Then it seems the wet wipes would be better.
    I take them on camping trips that have no places to poop (so they have rules on where to poop with the proper burial and such). Wet wipes you don’t have to use near as much material. So you don’t have to dig near as deep a hole and they take up less volume when stowing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Muff cave is better than poop cave tbh. One is a normal sexual fetish for straight males, and if you have a sexual fetish for the other then you have a mental illness.
    I was referring to the difference between a dog lick, your muff diving, and which is likely to be more infectious. Since you seem way over zealous about dog licks. I have owned dogs all my life and have yet to get sick from a lick. Even when they lick a wound on my leg. I will certainly not put a wounded leg scratch deep in a muff. You should not either. And don’t go incoming with a cut in your mouth or on your tongue,

I assumed you are not playblair… are you?

SF6 has lit a raging fire.

Thread Information