Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I remember an incident at a Denny's on January 3rd, 2003 here in SA. I was almost 9 years old at the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I remember an incident at a Denny's on January 3rd, 2003 here in SA. I was almost 9 years old at the time.
    Go on. Tell us how it started.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Go on. Tell us how it started.
    I kind of forgot now but I remembered it at the time. I had pulled myself out of 3rd grade that year prior to the '02 Xmas break and didn't return to school until years later... 8th grade.

I also remember the Spurs were a middling team around 19-13 at the time and nobody was remotely convinced the Spurs were among the le contenders that year. Funnily enough... the Lakers were actually quite a bit worse. Both teams would meet in the WCSF and the Spurs would win the championship.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wonder how many pancakes due to be on some 19 pancake for 0.99 cents special were overcooked?
    A damn shame...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder how many pancakes due to be on some 19 pancake for 0.99 cents special were overcooked?
    A damn shame...
    If the homelessness situation in San Antone is anywhere near as bad as San Diego then it's indeed a shame all that food is gone to waste.
    For that matter food waste anywhere.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If the homelessness situation in San Antone is anywhere near as bad as San Diego then it's indeed a shame all that food is gone to waste.
    For that matter food waste anywhere.
    It's not

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    San Antonio has lousy weather most of the time unlike San Diego. Today it was 50 and drizzly and foggy. This weekend it'll be back in the 80s. We've had Halloweens in the 30s and Christmases in the 80s. We've had dark and stormy New Years Eve's. We've had snow outages in February. We have 7-8 months of sultry to downright oven-hot summer with random super thunderstorms and tornadoes mixed in.

Nobody wants San Antonio weather. San Diego gets none of that. You just have an isolated chance of an earthquake, and even then the San Andreas fault line is pretty far north and east of SD to where the impacts to SD would be fairly minor compared to the rest of the CA west coast.

Thread Information