My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has an accelerationist feel, but details are sparse.

Much of Moore County — more than 40,000 homes and businesses — remain without power following an attack to electrical substations. Authorities have confirmed that at least two substations were damaged by gunfire on Saturday night.

Moore County officials expect to make an official declaration of a disaster Sunday afternoon as Duke Energy authorities continue to assess damage that could take days to repair.

Damage assessments are still underway and estimates for the return of power to almost all of southern and central Moore remain uncertain. For now, Duke Energy had estimated restoration by 10 p.m. Sunday night, but that was before daylight and full examinations could be made of the damage. Duke spokesman Jeff Brooks said company officials were expected to provide more accurate assessments Sunday afternoon.

Pilot staff members are working, largely from their phones, to keep Moore County as updated as possible. Here’s an updated timeline of the weekend’s outages.

12:15 p.m. Sunday

Following a conference call with county officials Moore County Commissioners chairman Frank Quis said the county was unsure when power will be turned on or when repairs will happen. He said the county “will be declaring a disaster declaration this afternoon.”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Including ZION Grove?

There are no coincidences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Including ZION Grove?

There are no coincidences.
    I see the point on the map, but have no idea what you're referring to. The AME church?

Local scuttlebutt is that the outage happened at the same time as a locally scheduled drag show, but that might be pure coincidence.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the point on the map, but have no idea what you're referring to. The AME church?

Local scuttlebutt is that the outage happened at the same time as a locally scheduled drag show, but that might be pure coincidence.
    Just a joke.

Some crazy . Have to consider it may be a test run for something bigger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican solid County.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter what you call it, it's up to 20 years in the stir.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trial run, terrorist militias watching closely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a joke.

Some crazy . Have to consider it may be a test run for something bigger.
    the German right wing coup plotters reportedly planned to start their Boogaloo with an EMP attack

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Electrical power network attacked in Oregon, Washington

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In September, Duke Energy Florida experienced at least half a dozen “substation intrusion events,” according to an incident report obtained by NewsNation
    https://www.wfla.com/nextstar-news-w...ns-in-florida/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the largest power providers in the state, Puget Sound Energy, told KING 5 Wednesday that two incidents occurred at their stations in late November.

"We are aware of recent threats on power systems across the country and take these very seriously. We are monitoring our infrastructure and can confirm we have had two incidents occur in late November at two different substations. Both incidents are under investigation by the FBI," said a representative of PSE.
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...a-da4cade0b1a8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thousands of residents were without power near Tacoma, Washington, after three electrical substations were vandalized, local authorities said on Sunday, adding that it was not yet clear if the Christmas Day incidents were linked.
    The Pierce County Sheriff's Department said robberies were reported at two substations belonging to Tacoma Public Utilities and another belonging to Puget Sound Energy. Deputies cited forced entry into the fenced-in area, with equipment vandalized but nothing taken from the sites, it said. More than 14,000 customers were affected.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/two...ys-2022-12-25/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neo-Nazis caught plotting to take out electricity in Baltimore.

The alleged plot was first flagged in June of last year after an FBI informant claimed to have been contacted by Russell, who wanted "to attack electrical substations and has provided guidance on how to cause maximum damage," according to the criminal complaint filed agaisnt the pair.

Russell then connected the informant with Clendaniel, a Maryland resident, to hash out plans for an attack on stations in and around Baltimore, federal authorities said.

The pair and informant worked with urgency, as Clendaniel said she was terminally ill with a kidney ailment "and was unlikely to live more than a few months," according to the criminal complaint.

Clendaniel had five stations in her crosshairs, officials said, in Norrisville, Reisterstown, and Perry Hall, Maryland, and two more "in the vicinity of Baltimore," the complaint said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...grid-rcna69324

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neo-Nazis caught plotting to take out electricity in Baltimore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...grid-rcna69324
    Lets play Trumper.

Its a lib hole.
    Good riddance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets play Trumper.

Its a lib hole.
    Good riddance.
    anti-woke Neo-Nazis doing yeoman's work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets play Trumper.

Its a lib hole.
    Good riddance.
    I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Bennett Clifford, a senior researcher for the George Washington University Program on Extremism, the rise of accelerationist ideology over the last decade — particularly online — is directly linked to the increase in energy attacks.

Clifford co-authored a report that chronicled individuals charged in federal court for violent extremist attacks from 2016 to 2022. In his research, he found that white supremacist plots against energy systems increased significantly in the last three years: Of the 13 individuals charged with planning attacks on energy infrastructure, 12 were white supremacists and 11 have been charged since 2020.

https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/c...OOY3HA4NHVNII/

Thread Information