Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    MacGregor
    Another one of the most dangerous areas in Houston is the MacGregor neighborhood, which is located in southeast Houston's Third Ward. The area includes beautiful old mansions and a well-funded research university. However, many low-income apartments are located in the MacGregor neighborhood, and a lot of violent crime and theft happen there. The violent crime rate is 76 per 1000 residents. The neighborhood is so violent that it's been ranked as one of the most dangerous areas in the United States.

The public schools are some of the most poorly rated in the Houston School District.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 9%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 80%
    Hispanics 5%
    Non Hispanic Asians 4%
    Non Hispanic Others 2%

Sunnyside
    Sunnyside is the most dangerous neighborhood in Houston due to its extremely high crime rate, which has only risen in recent years. Sunnyside is a large neighborhood located South of downtown Houston and has a population of 17,751. The crime rate in Sunnyside is 91 per 1,000 people, meaning residents have a 1 in 11 chance of being the victim of a crime. Some of the most common violent crimes in the neighborhood are robbery, assaults, and to a lesser degree, murder.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 1%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 93%
    Hispanics 4%
    Non Hispanic Asians 1%
    Non Hispanic Others 1%

Downtown
    Is Houston’s downtown safe? The crime rate in downtown is 29% higher than the national average. Downtown has 78 percent more violent crimes than the national average. There is a 1 in 31 probability of becoming a victim of crime in Downtown. Downtown is safer than 23 percent of Texas cities.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 34%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 41%
    Hispanics 23%
    Non Hispanic Asians 1%
    Non Hispanic Others 0%

Who wouldn't want to move to Houston?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody takes you seriously. You're an angry cartoon character screaming ohhh you wascally wabbit in every post.
    And you think anyone gives a what a cuckold like you has to say? Again, you're pond s to the rest of us men you ing pathetic little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you think anyone gives a what a cuckold like you has to say? Again, you're pond s to the rest of us men you ing pathetic little .
    "us men"

You're incredibly insecure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "us men"

He should have toughed it out through 11th grade. So there he is now, all insecure and lashing out.

Bad decisions have consequences.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I see videos/reels of crime being committed by Black-Americans and without context it's better to not judge.

What gets me is the comment section. Justifying and defending crime and overall moral baggery. IMO the fundamental issue here is broken families.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see videos/reels of crime being committed by Black-Americans and without context it's better to not judge.

What gets me is the comment section. Justifying and defending crime and overall moral baggery. IMO the fundamental issue here is broken families.
    Lol "better not to judge without context" then ends with 'must be them broken families"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "us men"

Say whatever you'd like to cope bro. No one takes a CUCKOLD seriously! You're ing worthless BlaKKKe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have toughed it out through 11th grade. So there he is now, all insecure and lashing out.

Bad decisions have consequences.
    Tell me more about my time in college you twink.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tell me more about my time in college you twink.
    Wasn't there a thread called "Shortest Books Ever Written"?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lol "better not to judge without context" then ends with 'must be them broken families"
    I read it as the commenters have broken families.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MacGregor
    Another one of the most dangerous areas in Houston is the MacGregor neighborhood, which is located in southeast Houston's Third Ward. The area includes beautiful old mansions and a well-funded research university. However, many low-income apartments are located in the MacGregor neighborhood, and a lot of violent crime and theft happen there. The violent crime rate is 76 per 1000 residents. The neighborhood is so violent that it's been ranked as one of the most dangerous areas in the United States.

The public schools are some of the most poorly rated in the Houston School District.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 9%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 80%
    Hispanics 5%
    Non Hispanic Asians 4%
    Non Hispanic Others 2%

Sunnyside
    Sunnyside is the most dangerous neighborhood in Houston due to its extremely high crime rate, which has only risen in recent years. Sunnyside is a large neighborhood located South of downtown Houston and has a population of 17,751. The crime rate in Sunnyside is 91 per 1,000 people, meaning residents have a 1 in 11 chance of being the victim of a crime. Some of the most common violent crimes in the neighborhood are robbery, assaults, and to a lesser degree, murder.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 1%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 93%
    Hispanics 4%
    Non Hispanic Asians 1%
    Non Hispanic Others 1%

Downtown
    Is Houston’s downtown safe? The crime rate in downtown is 29% higher than the national average. Downtown has 78 percent more violent crimes than the national average. There is a 1 in 31 probability of becoming a victim of crime in Downtown. Downtown is safer than 23 percent of Texas cities.

Ethnicity
    Non Hispanic Whites 34%
    Non Hispanic Blacks 41%
    Hispanics 23%
    Non Hispanic Asians 1%
    Non Hispanic Others 0%

Who wouldn't want to move to Houston?
    Dangit, Derp, this is the first time you broke character with one of your surviving trolls. Either way, tip of the cap for committing to the bit for this long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Walmart closing down their stores in Chicago?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is why racism exists today.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why is Walmart closing down their stores in Chicago?
    You think it's because they're scared of the blacks like you are.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Qhris. A capitalist who understands capitalism as much as he is a Christian who understands Christianity.

Its mammoth superstores, which are designed for people to drive to and make big shopping trips, have been less suited for city residents who tend to make smaller but more frequent trips to supermarkets.

Walmart tried opening smaller stores, known as neighborhood markets, that serve mostly groceries — but these lower profit margins than other merchandise like electronics or clothing. Walmart is closing neighborhood markets around the country, and three of the four stores closing in Chicago fall into that category.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Qhris. A capitalist who understands capitalism as much as he is a Christian who understands Christianity.
    poor fella

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why racism exists today.
    Racism is taught at the home or through peer pressure. Media and music give you the pitchfork mobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say whatever you'd like to cope bro. No one takes a CUCKOLD seriously! You're ing worthless BlaKKKe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism is taught at the home or through peer pressure. Media and music give you the pitchfork mobs.
    Ah so that explains January 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait until you off yourself eventually. We need less cucks in this world tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think it's because they're scared of the blacks like you are.
    They are also closing stores in the poor white South.
    But Chrissy wont mention this.
    Imagine closing stores in poor areas where you now lose money, its so bizarre...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are also closing stores in the poor white South.
    But Chrissy wont mention this.
    Imagine closing stores in poor areas where you now lose money, its so bizarre...
    Walmart was pressured by free market liberal city leaders to expand in Chicago, the thought being that affordable groceries and products would help underserved communities.

As always, profitability is king, so the experiment failed. The private sector is not equipped to benefit poor neighborhoods. Time for more government.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walmart was pressured by free market liberal city leaders to expand in Chicago, the thought being that affordable groceries and products would help underserved communities.

As always, profitability is king, so the experiment failed. The private sector is not equipped to benefit poor neighborhoods. Time for more government.
    Let them grow their own food like in WWII. After they come home from work. Itll be a full day.
    Just have to get the city to allow chickens and goats in your apartment and get a community garden going in the laundry room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information