Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember as a kid going to a Knicks vs Hornets game in Charlotte way back in 1997. At that game the Hornet fans and Larry Johnson were saying nasty things back and forth to each other. Larry Johnson had once been the franchise player of the Hornets only to ask out for a trade back in the summer of 1996 which led to bad blood between him and the Hornet fans. At one point in that game Larry Johnson stuck up his middle finger to the crowd and taunted them which resulted in hundreds of hornet fans chanting death threats to Larry. Larry laughed off the threats and continue to taunt the Hornet fans and the game ended with the Hornets losing. Just goes to show you how much tougher mentally players were back then compared to now.
    1 instsnce proves nothing

by your logic Barkley and Cedric Maxwell were mentally soft

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your troll shtick doesn't prove anything either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m still not sure why you’d use them as examples. They went free the guys directly. Didn’t affect their games, didn’t call the refs.

Draymond went yappin to the captain. He’s the type that louder than a motorbike, but wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA players today are much more en led and feel the fans are beneath them. That’s the biggest difference I see. Used to be a few superstars had that at ude towards fans, like Kareem, but now guys like Donkey can just make stuff up and get fans throw out and the league supports their bad behavior. The butts in the seats don’t have any more power, it’s the corporate money running the show.

And, there are fans who deserve to be ejected or have their asses kicked. The number of these sh!t fans is probably growing as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have my doubts about that Utah fan with regards to the Westbrook incident. If he said what he said, he deserved to banned for life, but what Westbrook allege he said was so weird and out of place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA players today are much more en led and feel the fans are beneath them. That’s the biggest difference I see. Used to be a few superstars had that at ude towards fans, like Kareem, but now guys like Donkey can just make stuff up and get fans throw out and the league supports their bad behavior. The butts in the seats don’t have any more power, it’s the corporate money running the show.

And, there are fans who deserve to be ejected or have their asses kicked. The number of these sh!t fans is probably growing as well.
    Well

J a Morant got ejected yesterday for talking to a fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

J a Morant got ejected yesterday for talking to a fan
    Nope. He was ejected for questioning the refs to the fan. The officials are snowflakes as well as they were polluted by todays nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. He was ejected for questioning the refs to the fan. The officials are snowflakes as well as they were polluted by todays nba.
    oh my bad

DARELL GARRETSON WOULD NEVER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    soft from his son in the 90s, equally soft as today’s NBA refs so no difference

https://twitter.com/benjibknyc/statu...acSKteoVc2B5mA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    soft from his son in the 90s, equally soft as today’s NBA refs so no difference

https://twitter.com/benjibknyc/statu...acSKteoVc2B5mA
    Just that yesterdays nba players were too intimidating. Unlike todays snowflakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just that yesterdays nba players were too intimidating. Unlike todays snowflakes.
    they were not
    Jokic would karate drop kick most of those 80s/90s players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were not
    Jokic I have respect for, he plays like a real dude and would not complain to mommy when people say mean things to him while running his mouth talking about how tough he is and go into Twitter wars.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were not
    this the same Jokic that s his pants for his national team and starts shooting jumpers all the time, cause he is actually being guarded? His two brothers are more intimidating than him. One push in Morris's back doesnt make him a tough guy. 90's centers, who were real centers and knew what they were doing would put 40 on his ass all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, OP thinks reporting pedophile teachers who manipulate, rape and molest students is "snitching" and "wrong" instead of, you know, ing common human decency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Apemond has been able to have his lie fade away from media coverage.

Black Sports Online making the good point that if the Bucks fan Mike Shane had truly made threatening remarks on Apemonds life it would have resulted in his being banned from all future games. Instead the Bucks apologized, offered not only a refund but tickets to future Bucks games.

Tough Guy Dwaymond.
    Bucks Fan Mike Shane Says He Has Proof Draymond Green Lied When He Said Shane Threatened His Life – BlackSportsOnline

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a conspire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Andy, Draymond Green really did do this.

Perhaps you were in Michigan chasing one of your obese 60+ year olds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were not
    He's better than almost all of them if not all of them.... but making him out to be a tough guy??

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Hard to say Jokic is a “tough guy” because other than the Morris shove in the back, we really haven’t seen him try to act tough. But flipside, I don’t think that means he isn’t tough. Maybe he just hasn’t really shown that side of him much if he is. Or he has a lot of self control to not go there. I tend to think if he really wanted to scrap, he probably would. He may not be his brothers, but he grew up in the same environment. I tend to think if it came down to throwing hands, he likely could hold his own.

Maybe it’s just media perception, but I come to view eastern bloc Euros from poor and war torn areas to be essentially equivalent to US kids growing up in gang ridden projects in American metropolitan cities, when it comes to toughness. Not that it’s absolute fact. But it’s my personal perception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's better than almost all of them if not all of them.... but making him out to be a tough guy??
    Yeah Jokic is pretty tough

Not as crazy as his brothers but you don't want to with him; Jokic has some self control and is smarter than your average fake tough guy

Serbians have seen some real back home

Thread Information