Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    public news will be dropping soon as in this week........a decision was made today to fire him.......all u sjws have won a man is losing his job for defending himself.........

let the search begin.........jay wright/mark few/kelvin sampson top 3 choices............

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    public news will be dropping soon as in this week........a decision was made today to fire him.......all u sjws have won a man is losing his job for defending himself.........

let the search begin.........jay wright/mark few/kelvin sampson top 3 choices............
    Yeah I don't think they gamble on a rule breaker like Sampson after this.

Post Count
    Yeah I don't think they gamble on a rule breaker like Sampson after this.
    Correct. No way in they go after Sampson... Seriously, they may as well hire Rick Pitino and really make things interesting if they want to go down that route.

The other question is who will finish the season and it may be the current interim head coach. If he does really well, then he could get the job without the interim label.

How much does this F up Texas chances for a Chip?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Its gone.

Beard was a really good coach and motivator for UT as well as a great recruiter.
    The guy is a really good bball coach no doubt. He is gonna have to win it all at another school.
    All imo of course.

Post Count
    Very badly. The Final Four is in Houston too, and it would have been beautiful to be there but now it's looking almost impossible.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    plz see rodney terrys record at utep/fresno...........both assistant coaches r career losers as head coaches

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Eh they still have enough talent to make a run for it

Beard did not strangle her and she never wanted him arrested or prosecuted.
    Beard was suspended indefinitely without pay after his Dec. 12 arrest on a felony charge of strangling his fiancée, Randi Trew, who lives with him.
    In a statement sent to The Associated Press by her attorney, Randy Leavitt, Trew said she is "deeply saddened" by the incident and said Beard was acting in self-defense from her.
    "Chris and I are deeply saddened that we have brought negative attention upon our family, friends, and the University of Texas, among others. As Chris' fiancee and biggest supporter, I apologize for the role I played in this unfortunate event. I realize that my frustration, when breaking his glasses, initiated a physical struggle between Chris and myself," Trew said 10dMyron Medcalf

"Chris did not strangle me, and I told that to law enforcement that evening. Chris has stated that he was acting in self-defense, and I do not refute that. I do not believe Chris was trying to intentionally harm me in any way. It was never my intent to have him arrested or prosecuted. We appreciate everyone's support and prayers during this difficult time," she said.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    playblair has said from the beginning beard was innocent.......u soyboys & sjws always take the lying females said.........u sjws have forgotten the most important thing innocent until proven guilty......

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    She told the police exactly what he did.
    Look at Blakes post on the other thread from Austin PD
    It took this long for the attorneys to come to this conclusion? Wow that was slow and thought out.

She gonna lose $ so she recants. It takes two to tango, this is rotten.
    Now it’s up to Travis County to figure it out.
    And beard said he had a record of the whole ordeal but never even showed it to the officer so he could take down notes on it?
    Sure. Beard better come up with the video or whatever to help Travis county out because there is too much lying by both parties now.
    Some bite marks need explanation. And other wounds as well.

I trust neither of them. Go somewhere else. Both of them need to get unless Beard comes up with the action on the phone. It took this long… Nah…
    Too bad. He was a really good coach who has made a rotten choice for a fiancé. Either way imo. WALK AWAY. DRIVE AWAY. Coach.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/AnwarRichardson/...82022page%3D26

“he just snapped and went super violent on me

Now:

"Chris and I are deeply saddened that we have brought negative attention upon our family, friends, and the University of Texas, among others," Trew's statement said.

They both need to get their relationship in order and UT will help them do this. If counseling works for both we wish them luck in their future endeavors… elsewhere.

-pea-garden
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-23-2022 at 11:04 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Great, then why were the cops called and why did they arrest him?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Cops are supposed to assume an alleged victim reporting violence is telling the truth, even if they are not.
    If would be nice if they could occasionally tell obvious false reporters to blow off, like Juicy Smellet.

I was not at the Chris Beard / fiancee dwelling. I don't know for a fact what happened.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ......she was drunk.......drunk people more specifically women tend to be hysterical & blow ish out of proportion......the likely scenario was that beard told her to move & she wouldnt listen so he moved her out of the way to leave the room...........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ......she was drunk.......drunk people more specifically women tend to be hysterical & blow ish out of proportion......the likely scenario was that beard told her to move & she wouldnt listen so he moved her out of the way to leave the room...........
    With his teeth in her arms

Some bite marks need explanation. And other wounds as well.
    Want to see what the defense liarwyers come up for this.

"We were having sex and i put some whip cream on and asked Chris to suck it off. He accidently bit down while slurping."

Probably try some other way to get it silenced or the centuries old pay off the cops / DA to make it all go away.

With his teeth in her arms
    I know this seems extremely unlikely, but have they done a dental check to ascertain if it is indeed Beards teeth marks or her own?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why was he biting her

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    This is so typical and expected. The incident played out exactly as she said originally, but then she came to her senses and saw 5 million a year disappearing. Time to recant said story. Typical, typical, typical.................

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Holy CRINGE….

Why don’t you two start over…. far away

Post Count
    This is so typical and expected. The incident played out exactly as she said originally, but then she came to her senses and saw 5 million a year disappearing. Time to recant said story. Typical, typical, typical.................
    "typical and expected"? It doesn't sound like you actually have any respect for her at all. Sad.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    "typical and expected"? It doesn't sound like you actually have any respect for her at all. Sad.
    Actually, that is what my response is about. I’m giving her all the respect. I think beard and his lawyer told her $5 million is probably walking away. She thought about it after she had her ass whipped and would prefer to keep that money.

Thread Information