Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight at 730 et.

Usually don’t give a damn about these awards but supposedly Sony has some big announcements they will make here so I’m tuning in for it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight at 730 et.

Usually don’t give a damn about these awards but supposedly Sony has some big announcements they will make here so I’m tuning in for it.
    Are there any big Playstation exclusives for 2023 other than Final Fantasy XVI? Wouldn't surprise me to see a trailer for the next Spiderman but I heard that's supposed to be a 2024 release. Game Awards is usually a big waste of time to watch since it'll be 90% indie crap. My only hope from it is Microsoft announces something cool on Game Pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else enter to win the steam deck? They're giving one every minute during the awards. Just have to enter and have the show running on your steam account to be eligible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no extraordinary or special games announcements at all but it wasn’t a bad Awards show for once. It was solid watch.

Definitely didn’t feel like a waste this time. Or maybe I was just bored.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tuned in for the last ten minutes to see the FFXVI trailer and to see Elden Ring win GOTY. God Elden Ring is amazing, have been doing a fourth playthrough of it, this time on PC, now that I have a gpu to run the game at 1440p like the PS5 native version but at 60 fps like the PS4 version played through BC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did that Elden Ring kid say at the end? He thanked Bill Clinton. Lol wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish Forspoken was getting a PC demo. Mainly because it's the first big PC game that'll be using Direct Storage so I'm really interested to see benchmarks on load times to see if it's worth paying for a PS5 speed SSD for my PC. Or whether a cheap SSD wouldn't be too much different. Really need to upgrade my SSD as it's only 250GB but don't want to until I see how big a deal Direct Storage is going to be.

Will likely be picking up FFXVI in June, will have to see on the Horizon DLC. Don't GAF about the new Jedi Fallen Order as that game bored the out of me. Not too impressed by the Horizon PSVR 2 demo. Wonder if PSVR 2 is selling like because I keep getting emails from Playstation telling me I have a guaranteed slot to pre-order. Ain't nothing worth $600 though on that system though, no thanks Sony.

Kind of sucked not seeing any Game Pass announcements, WTF Microsoft really dropped the ball tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol gane awards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw a bunch of co-workers at that show.... happy that Elden Ring won GOTY, totally deserved...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did that Elden Ring kid say at the end? He thanked Bill Clinton. Lol wtf

Thread Information