Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Typical Cowturds prime Bot Marinelli defense.... bend, bend, bend, and...... break. Of course they give up the TD on 3rd and long.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It definitely seems like the generic Uncle Tom mulato QB is multiplying. They’re all over the place now.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    now that the game is getting out of reach, I have a feeling garbage time Joe Montana will be making an appearance tbh imho

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    rofl right on cue, Dak comes out trying to stat pad and air it out instead of running out the clock took no time off the clock

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Kelvin Joseph getting murdered in coverage just like he murdered that guy outside the bar back in March imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl right on cue, Dak comes out trying to stat pad and air it out instead of running out the clock took no time off the clock
    Yeah, but, to be fair airing it out has been the only thing that's worked with Pollard out. The run blocking is putrid especially up the middle and Elliott isn't athletic enough to overcome that anymore.

Lamb and TY Hilton are keeping the offense barely afloat and leading the league in takeaways for the second straight year has kept the defense barely afloat. The team is teetering on the cliff on both sides of the ball. I fully expect them to get handed their ass in the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jeezus. The Cowbells ran 29 times for 37 ing yards.

You'd think Pizza Boy Kellen Moore would grow a brain and give up trying to run the old hummer into the trees but nope...

THROW. THE. DAMN. BALL.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jeezus. The Cowbells ran 29 times for 37 ing yards.

You'd think Pizza Boy Kellen Moore would grow a brain and give up trying to run the old hummer into the trees but nope...

THROW. THE. DAMN. BALL.
    Malik Davis averaged 4 yards a carry and Pollard would have probably averaged 4.5 YAC if he was playing.

Zeke is washed though. I know he's only 27 and even though RBs have a short shelf life they're usually productive until around age 29-30, but staying out all night ooga boogaing in Uptown/Deep Ellum 2-3 times a week for the last 6 years in Dallas has taken its toll on his body.

Unless he's willing to take a massive pay cut Dallas should cut him and just absorb the cap hit next year, IIRC it's still a net ~$4 million cap savings if they cut him and they can easily find a goal line compliment to Pollard for less than $4 million (likely with a mid round draft pick).

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    For as much sh1t as I give Cuckott I will say he seems to finally be playing aggressive and throwing the ball downfield consistently as opposed to always checking it down if nobody is wide open. Seeing a lot more throws past the sticks and into tight windows this season. Actually playing like a legit QB imo even if it is leading to more interceptions. Always said I wanted more gunslinger in him. Like last game’s 3rd and 30 bomb to Hilton would’ve been a safe 5 yd check down then punt with pre-2022 Dak. Dak in early years tried to keep his completion rate high, and interception rate low so that he could maximize his chances at pulling chicks when ooga booga-ing in Deep Ellum/Uptown after the game

The offense still lives and dies with the running game but atleast he’s now giving the offense a chance on 3rd and long
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 12-30-2022 at 09:28 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Malik Davis averaged 4 yards a carry and Pollard would have probably averaged 4.5 YAC if he was playing.

Zeke is washed though. I know he's only 27 and even though RBs have a short shelf life they're usually productive until around age 29-30, but staying out all night ooga boogaing in Uptown/Deep Ellum 2-3 times a week for the last 6 years in Dallas has taken its toll on his body.

Unless he's willing to take a massive pay cut Dallas should cut him and just absorb the cap hit next year, IIRC it's still a net ~$4 million cap savings if they cut him and they can easily find a goal line compliment to Pollard for less than $4 million (likely with a mid round draft pick).
    Pollard is also a UFA after this year which is a problem. Malik Davis looks like a decent scatback but not much else. He is quite quick and fast but small. If there's a big hole he's going to hit it quick and get more yards than Zeke. He's not going to break tackles or plow his way through linebackers but he can elude them enough to get positive yards if he's open. The best use for him is like a James White type deal as we saw a couple times yesterday where he would run to the shallow hole of the zone and pick up the first down by dodging defenders. Of course Pollard is elite at that and can also break tacklers and make people miss, so he was certainly missed last night.

I'd be happy with cutting Elliott in the offseason and drafting a young hungry power back or two in the mid to late rounds to replace him. Not before 3rd round though no matter what, arguably not before 4th round. That's a necessary but expendable position. I would franchise Pollard or bring him back on a long term if he isn't going to break the bank.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    For as much sh1t as I give Cuckott I will say he seems to finally be playing aggressive and throwing the ball downfield consistently as opposed to always checking it down if nobody is wide open. Seeing a lot more throws past the sticks and into tight windows this season. Actually playing like a legit QB imo even if it is leading to more interceptions. Always said I wanted more gunslinger in him. Like last game’s 3rd and 30 bomb to Hilton would’ve been a safe 5 yd check down then punt with pre-2022 Dak. Dak in early years tried to keep his completion rate high, and interception rate low so that he could maximize his chances at pulling chicks when ooga booga-ing in Deep Ellum/Uptown after the game

The offense still lives and dies with the running game but atleast he’s now giving the offense a chance on 3rd and long
    Agree with this post

This version of Brett Favre-ian Dak is good to see. You always want a QB that can do a little everything, who gives you a chance regardless of situation, regardless of down and distance. Mike McCarthy had two of those in GB and it's good to see Dak is stepping up and playing like them and not Matt Lafleur era "only throw it if only your guy can catch it but don't risk the INT" Rodgers.

People complaining about the INTs are also the same people that complain about the check down Charlie's we've had over the years including a younger Dak. So they can't have it both ways.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Agree with this post

This version of Brett Favre-ian Dak is good to see. You always want a QB that can do a little everything, who gives you a chance regardless of situation, regardless of down and distance. Mike McCarthy had two of those in GB and it's good to see Dak is stepping up and playing like them and not Matt Lafleur era "only throw it if only your guy can catch it but don't risk the INT" Rodgers.

People complaining about the INTs are also the same people that complain about the check down Charlie's we've had over the years including a younger Dak. So they can't have it both ways.
    After the embarrassing game against Texans, afterwards he said "I'm not going to stop being aggressive just because I threw an interception" instead of the usual canned "got to be better" response. I thought that was the right at ude, and thought that maybe he was starting to change his ways from being a checkdown All-American. Even though it's fun to troll in here, you always want a QB who has that IDGAF mentality. Who knows if he'll keep that same mentality in the playoffs, but that's why I always thought Romo was better because he'd singlehandedly give you a chance in any game (even if he'd lose you some by himself too).

With Dak, you always knew it would be checkdowns, screens, bootlegs, or short curl routes against zone. And then once garbage time came around and the pressure was off, he'd start slinging it all over the place. All you had to on third down was blitz and play man to man because you knew he'd panic and look for the tight end or running back. Always secretly hoped he'd prove me wrong and take a "Russell Wilson" type career arc since he does seem to have an IQ above "ooga booga" level like Wilson. Wilson went from only being able to throw screen passes or hit wide open receivers off of those gimmicky "pick plays" to being an MVP candidate.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you always want a QB who has that IDGAF mentality. Who knows if he'll keep that same mentality in the playoffs, but that's why I always thought Romo was better because he'd singlehandedly give you a chance in any game (even if he'd lose you some by himself too).
    Dak 100% needs to do that this playoffs or he needs to be shown the door. Last year against the Niners was an embarrassment. How many goddamn sacks did he take? Just throw the damn ball and give your playmakers a chance. Like we saw last night, the refs will throw DPI a good percentage of the time. Taking a sack to me is worse than throwing an INT (obviously, there are certain late-game situations when leading where taking a sack is the right decision, but not the very vast majority of the time) because you're quitting and not even trying vs. trying your best and maybe failing, maybe succeeding, maybe drawing a flag.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Dak is indeed a gunslinger (oh by the way Ceedee Lamb has the most quiet 1300 yard season you'll ever see despite getting literally next to no production in the five games with Cooper Rush starting, and TY Hilton has proven to be a legit #2 despite just getting here a few weeks back) we have a chance to win the Super Bowl.

McCarthy needs to strangle Moore and give up the run and throw the ball more if we run into teams like the Niners and Eagles and the run game isn't working.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd just like to see a little more creative run attack than just running right into the middle of a good run defense, or jet sweeps with a WR. The former seemed to happen a lot more in the second half

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd just like to see a little more creative run attack than just running right into the middle of a good run defense, or jet sweeps with a WR. The former seemed to happen a lot more in the second half
    How about more just max protect with 6 OL and Zeke and your best blocking TE and send only Lamb and Hilton on routes. At some point one of those two will get open.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just read the story about the Falcons WR failing DUI sobriety check, fighting Police then fleeing in car

😄 these guys watch too many movies. Bring back the show 'Cops'

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah
    Will Hunting

Looks like the Eagles may have been ooga booga'ing too hard on New Year's Eve in whatever the Philly equivalent of Uptown/Deep Ellum is....if this score holds up would be an interesting Week 17 tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah
    Will Hunting

Looks like the Eagles may have been ooga booga'ing too hard on New Year's Eve in whatever the Philly equivalent of Uptown/Deep Ellum is....if this score holds up would be an interesting Week 17 tbh
    You have to worry and wonder though if the Giants might be resting starters at Philly in week 18 though. They'd be locked into that #6 seed.

When teams have that roach Brady down would they please put the f-er away?
    14-7 less then 2 minutes to play, Carolina up 14-7 with ball.

Just go for a 1st down OR run out the f-ing clock.

Nooo 1st play Darnold fumbles so Numb Nutts Brady gets the chip shot fg to close to 14-10.
    You can just feel another 4 qtr giveaway coming on.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Butker needs to be cut asap. Some of these misses aren't even close.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    You have to worry and wonder though if the Giants might be resting starters at Philly in week 18 though. They'd be locked into that #6 seed.
    . Forgot about that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

When teams have that roach Brady down would they please put the f-er away?
    14-7 less then 2 minutes to play, Carolina up 14-7 with ball.

Just go for a 1st down OR run out the f-ing clock.

Nooo 1st play Darnold fumbles so Numb Nutts Brady gets the chip shot fg to close to 14-10.
    You can just feel another 4 qtr giveaway coming on.
    Even dumber is the BHC kicking that FG there on 4th and less than 1 as opposed to going for it like you know Bruce Arians would have

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And hopefully Commanders hold on (they should, the Browns are terrible) and Packers lose so the Commanders are locked into #7 as well

Although I do think GB beats the Vikings, we haven't had a "Godgers" moment yet despite the fact GB has won a few in a row

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mike Evans making up for being trash all season in fantasy

Thread Information