Jacksonville @ Houston
    San Francisco @ Las Vegas
    New York @ Seattle
    Minnesota @ Green Bay
    Los Angeles @ Los Angeles
    Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

Monday
    Buffalo @ Cincinnati

Can the Bills win without the Bills Labia?

On the road vs Cinci with huge Bye implications.
    I win either way as a Bills win pushes Cinci back into a tie with Baltimore.
    I still have slim hopes for Action Jackson back for the playoffs to lead the inept Ravens.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cincinnati wins and I'm not particularly attracted to foreign/Russian women so it's all good.

Joe Burrow >>>>>>>>>> Trash Allen. Go Bengals.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Derrick Henry not expected to play against Cowboys. Jalen Hurts not expected to play vs. Saints. New Orleans still technically in the NFCS hunt, and don't have a draft pick to play for regardless. So you're telling me there's a chance.

ans may well be eliminated tonight.
    Dallas wants to keep pace with Philly.

Jags vs Texans
    Should be solid tank by the Texans.

Talk about falling off a cliff.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    ans may well be eliminated tonight.
    Dallas wants to keep pace with Philly.

Jags vs Texans
    Should be solid tank by the Texans.

Talk about falling off a cliff.
    To be fair the Texans played hard last week and beat the ans. I think they’ve locked up the #1 overall pick (maybe the Bears still have a shot) already too so I bet they play hard. Mills sure will since he’s obviously playing for his career

To be fair the Texans played hard last week and beat the ans. I think they’ve locked up the #1 overall pick (maybe the Bears still have a shot) already too so I bet they play hard. Mills sure will since he’s obviously playing for his career
    True.

Texans guaranteed the #1 by losing out.
    However, dk them well enough to know what draft player they have their eyes set on. If it's #2 or 3 then ya go ahead and try to win out.

This years draft appears to have no absolute must have #1 pick.

So ya I'm hesitant to drop large bank on the Texans losing vs Jax.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    True.

Texans guaranteed the #1 by losing out.
    However, dk them well enough to know what draft player they have their eyes set on. If it's #2 or 3 then ya go ahead and try to win out.

So ya I'm hesitant to drop large bank on the Texans losing vs Jax.
    I’d have to see the line on the game. If it’s anything over -3 Jags then I would probably abstain. These dudes almost beat the Cowboys and Chiefs in b2b weeks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They definitely haven't locked up the #1 overall pick. The Bears are a half game behind and they can't tie because Houston has a tie the first game of the season. If the Bears lose out (they will) and the Texans win one, the Bears get the #1 overall pick

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is also true. None of the QBs this year are for sure blue chips. Just another class of run of the mill college offense BQBs from schools that don't translate well at the QB position to the NFL.

There's a couple really neat defenders, but it's looking like another 2013/2014 repeat where you get two drafts in a row where the QB class in underwhelming after having a string of QB heavy draft classes. I guess that's the way it goes. You can also throw 2015 into that mix based on NFL results but hindsight is 20/20 since Winston and Mariota were pretty highly regarded out of college even though they shouldn't have been.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    This is also true. None of the QBs this year are for sure blue chips. Just another class of run of the mill college offense BQBs from schools that don't translate well at the QB position to the NFL.

There's a couple really neat defenders, but it's looking like another 2013/2014 repeat where you get two drafts in a row where the QB class in underwhelming after having a string of QB heavy draft classes. I guess that's the way it goes. You can also throw 2015 into that mix based on NFL results but hindsight is 20/20 since Winston and Mariota were pretty highly regarded out of college even though they shouldn't have been.
    rofl yeah they're all starting to blend together and getting hard to tell them apart. Stereotypical mixed-race Uncle Tom, with the cotton candy mop-top: Haskins, Fields, Lance, Hurts, Young, Murray, Stroud, etc ... the current college QB prototype is a Zionist Jew wet dream tbh imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl yeah they're all starting to blend together and getting hard to tell them apart. Stereotypical mixed-race Uncle Tom, with the cotton candy mop-top: Haskins, Fields, Lance, Hurts, Young, Murray, Stroud, etc ... the current college QB prototype is a Zionist Jew wet dream tbh imho
    But for every ten or twenty of those you get one Mahomes, so there's that

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    But for every ten or twenty of those you get one Mahomes, so there's that
    meh Mahomes was much different than those guys tho. He was making those crazy throws off his back foot 50 yards downfield to mostly no name receivers. Also played with a historically bad defense and still got Tech bowl eligible. Much different than these other guys who are running the same read options behind stacked offensive lines and hitting wide open n1ggerfreak receivers with nobody within 15 yards. Mahomes was atleast by far the best player on his team it’s just everybody was skeptical at the time of Big 12 quarterbacks

Stoopid turnovers by the Bois.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ugh Dak yet again with the 2nd quarter INT. Just mind numbingly bad.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Pathetic O and D by the Bois.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dak

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m not watching but I’m guessing Dak was doing the stanky leg in the pocket a lot in the first half

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Prescott with a fumble and 2 INTs in the second quarter alone

Only 3 more INTs for the Full Delhomme tbh

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I’m not watching but I’m guessing Dak was doing the stanky leg in the pocket a lot in the first half
    He's been "Tom Brady-like" on 6 yards and in checkdowns...anything further downfield has pretty much been incomplete or intercepted

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    McBot out of breath and struggling for words just walking back from the locker room

an db bails out Cuck big time.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The Cucking pt II

Thread Information