Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing hope she like broccoli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak men like you Ef are a dime a dozen these days unfortunately. Follow the lead of the other weak males here bro because it's what you do best little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was "doxxing" myself in an effort to show how brave I am? WTF are you on?

I shared things with others here that I don't care either way about. And? You concocting this whole scenario around such a simple concept is delusional.

I never doxxed myself bro. Others doxxed me. It's the internet for Christs sake you ing re .

And I thought you knew me in HS so why wouldn't you know my age and why in another thread would you claim I was homeschooled?

You're just a straight up weirdo who's found a group of other pussy weirdos here you find solace in and thus here we are.

IDC is people think I'm brave or not; that's your problem not mine. I do know I'd most def beat the out of you irl if we ever came face to face. That I know for a fact.
    Dude I told you about someone else I knew who you did in IMs and you then went and posted your work information telling everyone you weren't scared. It is what it is.

I'm not particularly proud of it. It's funny sure but I also know it made people very uncomfortable. I mean keep on ranting and carrying on but you do know no one takes you seriously. You've made a joke of yourself literally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude I told you about someone else I knew who you did in IMs and you then went and posted your work information telling everyone you weren't scared. It is what it is.

I'm not particularly proud of it. It's funny sure but I also know it made people very uncomfortable. I mean keep on ranting and carrying on but you do know no one takes you seriously. You've made a joke of yourself literally.
    You seriously have no clue what you're talking about. I never told anyone the address to my shop nor do I care at the end of the day. You making this into some big ordeal is all make believe in your empty skull.

As well you only mentioned Cheryl... Big ing deal... Who's this other person?

I made a joke of myself to what you and the other pussies here? Who gives a truly? Yall matter to who again?

Bro like I said in another thread, you're easy pickings and this is why you hide behind your keyboard anonymously you big pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seriously have no clue what you're talking about. I never told anyone the address to my shop nor do I care at the end of the day. You making this into some big ordeal is all make believe in your empty skull.

As well you only mentioned Cheryl... Big ing deal... Who's this other person?

I made a joke of myself to what you and the other pussies here? Who gives a truly? Yall matter to who again?

Bro like I said in another thread, you're easy pickings and this is why you hide behind your keyboard anonymously you big pussy.
    Exactly what are you picking, Joey. That you just confirmed once again that I do indeed know you and those you associated with? That was the original argument, idiot.

And you linked the FB page for your shop. You said I didn't dox you because you had already doxxed yourself or some stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly what are you picking, Joey. That you just confirmed once again that I do indeed know you and those you associated with? That was the original argument, idiot.

And you linked the FB page for your shop. You said I didn't dox you because you had already doxxed yourself or some stupidity.
    LMAO I never linked you dumb . As well, you knew 1 mother er back 20+ yrs ago... WOW!!!

Again, you don't have a cliue what you speak on tbh. You bring up make believe lies that go back 20+ yrs and for what exactly?

If you want to act hard then do it to my face homie. You would never do that because unlike you I can take a punch and I will keep punching back too. You're a pussy Fuzzy and no matter how many times I say it it will always ring true even if you argue against it. I hate "men" like you and I hope one day we do cross paths; not like I would know who you are anyhow Mr. Pussy Who Hides Behind His Keyboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information