Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is truth to the more you chase the deeper in the woods you find yourself

Also difference between pulling a woman and keeping her. I believe one must adapt to the situation.
    who cares?

she has to be taught that YOU are the prize - not her

let her worry about keeping you

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who cares?

she has to be taught that YOU are the prize - not her

let her worry about keeping you
    nonsense, You aren't the prize. Keep trying to convince yourself on that.

Attractive women will have more options than you ever will.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nonsense, You aren't the prize. Keep trying to convince yourself on that.

Attractive women will have more options than you ever will.
    its not about attractiveness, its not about that at all- you aren’t paying attention-

women are ed in the head- whether they are hot or dogs they are all ed up and this is why you see hotties with thugs and criminals and guys who cheat on them 24/7

when they THNK OR BELIEVE they are the prize- they abuse you and they abuse that privilege

when they find a guy who pretty much s all over them and acts as if HE is the prize-
    this really s them up

(again- not referring to sane healthy women who are in relationships and happy and faithful- and really - you should have zero business trying to pick them up anyways)

im talking about the millions of single unattached women running around thinking they are owed and USED TO-
    USED TO - guys like you worshipping them

and in return - they all over guys who worship them

whether you think she is a prize or whatever- it is irrelevant

if YOU ACT like SHE IS LUCKY to have you- she will start believing it because why?

because women are ed in the head.

Go ahead and keep playing by your rules and continue to strike out - your choice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    This is just sad tbh

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    its not about attractiveness, its not about that at all- you aren’t paying attention-

women are ed in the head- whether they are hot or dogs they are all ed up and this is why you see hotties with thugs and criminals and guys who cheat on them 24/7

when they THNK OR BELIEVE they are the prize- they abuse you and they abuse that privilege

when they find a guy who pretty much s all over them and acts as if HE is the prize-
    this really s them up

(again- not referring to sane healthy women who are in relationships and happy and faithful- and really - you should have zero business trying to pick them up anyways)

im talking about the millions of single unattached women running around thinking they are owed and USED TO-
    USED TO - guys like you worshipping them

and in return - they all over guys who worship them

whether you think she is a prize or whatever- it is irrelevant

if YOU ACT like SHE IS LUCKY to have you- she will start believing it because why?

Go ahead and keep playing by your rules and continue to strike out - your choice.
    That's a bad at ude to take towards women. You can't put them on a pedestal of course because they will not likely value you as a high value man if you do that but you can't treat them badly like a jerk either.

Almost all women want a good man, who also has the ability to make her feel attracted to him. Women do NOT want a bad man who will cause them harm, treat them badly, cheat on them, etc.

If you are going through life thinking that women like jerks and bad boys because they want to be treated badly, you are wrong.

Women are not seeking bad men who will hurt them. Women are simply looking for a good guy who isn’t a pushover. She doesn’t want you to be instantly impressed by her and willing to have sex and a relationship with her simply because you feel attracted to her physical appearance.

She wants you to realize the reality that she lives in (i.e. most guys would bang her) and then allow her to have the experience of trying to impress you enough to get you interested. She wants to feel lucky to get a chance with you, rather than feeling like you’re just another horny guy who is hoping to get a chance with her.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's a bad at ude to take towards women. You can't put them on a pedestal of course because they will not likely value you as a high value man if you do that but you can't treat them badly like a jerk either.

Almost all women want a good man, who also has the ability to make her feel attracted to him. Women do NOT want a bad man who will cause them harm, treat them badly, cheat on them, etc.

If you are going through life thinking that women like jerks and bad boys because they want to be treated badly, you are wrong.

Women are not seeking bad men who will hurt them. Women are simply looking for a good guy who isn’t a pushover. She doesn’t want you to be instantly impressed by her and willing to have sex and a relationship with her simply because you feel attracted to her physical appearance.

She wants you to realize the reality that she lives in (i.e. most guys would bang her) and then allow her to have the experience of trying to impress you enough to get you interested. She wants to feel lucky to get a chance with you, rather than feeling like you’re just another horny guy who is hoping to get a chance with her.
    ok

then continue what you are doing

you misrepresented everything i suggested anyways

Good luck!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Is there a punch line to this thread?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    dont give up op........i went to prison at 17 got out at 37 never had a gf my entire life either until i was 41.........never held hand never kissed i miss out on it all..........op u have to lower ur standards & the puzzy will flow for u........

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol haha this a funny thread. It's a very easy concept: If you aren't a pretty boy/look the part, or the like, you're going to have to have something to offer to chix, it's as simple as that. If you're indeed the aforementioned, you can pretty much bag hundreds, even thousands of women if you'd like, without much effort at all really.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This thread is like a bad rom com starring Will Smith and Kevin James

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

women are ed in the head

Agreed 100%.

Now let's repeal that 19th Amendment and see which party gets 270 or more electoral votes, tbh...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Men are even more ed in the head because they're afraid of women.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed 100%.

Now let's repeal that 19th Amendment and see which party gets 270 or more electoral votes, tbh...
    i mean - regarding relationships

they all say they want a good man
    most of them have many good dudes trying to get with them and they trample on those- and go where the danger is- or go where they will be lied to and treated the way they think they should be

i mean they subconsciously do not value themselves- so when a good guy tries to treat them with care- it freaks them out and they instead go where a dude will treat them like

because they dont value themselves

sad actually

but usually true

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Men are even more ed in the head because they're afraid of women.
    or they base THEIR happiness on women or on attaining a woman…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    or they base THEIR happiness on women or on attaining a woman…
    Meh, finding a partner is important to many.

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Female nature and hypergamy.

Women only want to target the highest social status and financially successful men they can find. They won't even consider anyone making less than they make. It's getting even worse for young guys nowadays.
    A higher % of men than ever before are going without sex. Women are also earning more than before so the bar has risen for men.

If you don't start early and develope confidence with women you're going to have a hard time later. Because women can pick up on a man who isn't confident.
    That's what the so called bad guys have, confidence, which is necessary for a woman to have attraction for you.

Women want good guys who are confident but often will settle for guys who are not good to them because they have confidence.
    Women are messed up and will take a guy being too nice or good to them as a guy lacking in confidence and want nothing to do with those guys.
    Last edited by rascal; 01-31-2023 at 12:52 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Women only want to target the highest social status and financially successful men they can find. They won't even consider anyone making less than they make. It's getting even worse for young guys nowadays.
    A higher % of men than ever before are going without sex. Women are also earning more than before so the bar has risen for men.

If you don't start early and develope confidence with women you're going to have a hard time later. Because women can pick up on a man who isn't confident.
    That's what the so called bad guys have, confidence, which is necessary for a woman to have attraction for you.

Women what good guys who are confident but often will settle for guys who are not good to them because they have confidence.
    Women are messed up and will take a guy being too nice or good to them as a guy lacking in confidence and want nothing to do with those guys.

Just don't kill anyone else, OK?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is just sad. Quit being a miserable whiner with a defeatist at ude. Otherwise you've failed before you even started. There are plenty of women out there man. But you aint getting any of them with such a at ude

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also maybe stop shooting for only really attractive girls since you clearly don't have anything to offer them

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Women want good guys who are confident but often will settle for guys who are not good to them because they have confidence.
    When in reality those type women lack confidence themselves.

Fake confidence, the overly posered schtikk done by not only *bad bois* but women who fall for the acting, are destined for disaster.

Find a good old girl who does not ride the shallow poser train. Volunteer places for numerous good causes. You're 99% not going to find a shallow dumb hottie who's looking for a bad boi here. Rather most lilkely a down to earth good hearted woman. That's just one idea.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

is this YOUR take?

i told you to stop chasing and kissing their ass basically- that means you are confident and dont need women-

you disagreed, i told you they will try to figure out why you arent groveling- meaning - confidence-

i told you ignore them and get into YOUR OWN LIFE- confidence

then you post this?

dude , you are a good troll! I fell for it…lol
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 02-01-2023 at 10:44 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yesterday, I woke up without a girlfriend or any reasonable dating prospects for the past few months.

Today, I've got two (one is super hot and wants to meet me in Florida on Valentine's Day, the other is just a genuinely awesome woman and very pretty, womanly, and a self-proclaimed great cook) and a third chick who's not quite as hot but is freaky and definitely wants in my pants. Plus a fourth who is ultra nymphy who I've talked to from time from time reached out to me on facebook for the first time in months.

That's how life goes, I guess. Women in their 30s and their sex drives are downright amazing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I wanted only really attractive girls so settled for nothing as those girls had better options..
    Women only want to target the highest social status and financially successful men they can find.
    Oh ok

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Yesterday, I woke up without a girlfriend or any reasonable dating prospects for the past few months.

Today, I've got two (one is super hot and wants to meet me in Florida on Valentine's Day, the other is just a genuinely awesome woman and very pretty, womanly, and a self-proclaimed great cook) and a third chick who's not quite as hot but is freaky and definitely wants in my pants. Plus a fourth who is ultra nymphy who I've talked to from time from time reached out to me on facebook for the first time in months.

That's how life goes, I guess. Women in their 30s and their sex drives are downright amazing.

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Don't count on either of the better options. They can change their minds as they often do and end up with some other guy they are also communicating with. A lot can happen in two weeks.

Thread Information