Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,536 of 1536
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defining normal social diversity and the normal political disagreement/opposition of fellow citizens as dark and depraved -- is dark and depraved,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I disagree completely but will defend to the death your right to say it" is passé in the GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defining normal social diversity and the normal political disagreement/opposition of fellow citizens as dark and depraved -- is dark and depraved,
    It's not just that. There's no "God's wrath" coming. The only wrath is his own, which basically means being perennially bitter and butthurt.

If he feels so strongly about the world being irredeemable, he should just off himself and go have a conversation with the invisible dude in the sky, instead of trying to ruin it for everyone else.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "I disagree completely but will defend to the death your right to say it" is passé in the GOP.
    You taught us that trait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure about that? I know the NY GOP folks are going to try, but at least Johnson isn't on board with it.
    A lot of republicans were waiting for the Ethics Report, so the third time was the charm. Johnson wasn’t on board again. Fortunately, it didn’t matter.

Buh-Bye, Santos..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just that. There's no "God's wrath" coming. The only wrath is his own, which basically means being perennially bitter and butthurt.

If he feels so strongly about the world being irredeemable, he should just off himself and go have a conversation with the invisible dude in the sky, instead of trying to ruin it for everyone else.
    No, no that's not why you talk to the invisible dude in the sky. The reason you have the conversation is that he pumps you up about taking lordship of the corrupt world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, no that's not why you talk to the invisible dude in the sky. The reason you have the conversation is that he pumps you up about taking lordship of the corrupt world.
    You too will do the old Bell&Steeple Shuffle if you live long enough and don't get caught short. And when you shuffle on down there, they'll take you right in, like you was a believer the whole time.

Like clock work.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You too will do the old Bell&Steeple Shuffle if you live long enough and don't get caught short. And when you shuffle on down there, they'll take you right in, like you was a believer the whole time.

Like clock work.
    Not with me, T,,,,im more the crabby ole man Eastwood played in the Unforgiven,,,,,im just suprised the lights havent been turned off yet since the party's been over for 40 years or so,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of republicans were waiting for the Ethics Report, so the third time was the charm. Johnson wasn’t on board again. Fortunately, it didn’t matter.

Buh-Bye, Santos..
    Finally!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dusting this off for the next round of “Who is a RINO!”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dusting this off for the next round of “Who is a RINO!”
    We're harangued with 'em.