My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I may have not much to look forward to for basketball in the last 18 years but I take solstice in knowing that the Wolves have the best color commentator in the league in Jim Peterson. I have been watching almost everything on stream east because Bally's is trash and it's almost exclusively non Wolves broadcasts. I absolutely hate homers. Sorry everyone else is garbage. I got to meet Jim at a game a couple weeks ago also. More knowledge in his pinkie than all the other analysts combined. Can't believe we also had Kevin Harlan as pbp also at one time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone but Walt Frazier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play by play I like Kevin Calabro

And tte Heat one

Color commentator most of them are annoying especially Stacey King

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearing the regional announcers from around the league was one of the overlooked pleasures of League Pass.

And if I hear a Knicks broadcast I'll be quite disappointed if it doesn't have Frazier...

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The silky smooth voice of Joel Meyers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Peterson is good. I don't know about best per se, but be it for analysis or comedy, Celtics, Nets, Cavaliers, Knicks, Trail Blazers are other good ones off the top.

The absolute worst are Fitzgerald (Warriors) and Devlin (Raptors). The former for the overt arrogance, the latter for the combination of overt inferiority complex/propaganda.

Thread Information