THE MESSI EFFECT

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    No fear of Camel Flu in Munich or North America

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't know if he's good or bad, tbh. Everytime I see France play, they look like , but they usually win.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I don't know if he's good or bad, tbh. Everytime I see France play, they look like , but they usually win.
    Athletic & young. Not as consistent technically as the other Contenders. Probably why they stayed with the familiar voice.

France's 2024 Euros qualifying group. Matches start in March. Decent odds they will find themselves in the Playoff.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 01-08-2023 at 01:46 AM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Euros is only 17 months away. But there are a number of UEFA squads from the Round of 16 that are changing managers.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    him, the revelations that came put recently about him, Le Graet, Girean. Lloris, Pogba about how thry mistreated Benzema…
    A lot of baguettes aren’t happy about his extension

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    him, the revelations that came put recently about him, Le Graet, Girean. Lloris, Pogba about how thry mistreated Benzema…
    A lot of baguettes aren’t happy about his extension
    Yeah, I'm leaning towards bad. With the amount of talent they have, they should be way more dominant. Yet again, maybe the talent they have isn't to dominate, but to play on the counter and that's why Deschamps plays like that.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    He deserves a lot of credit tbh... but he managed poorly the Benzema story, Pavard... his list for the WC was dog ... at the end it seems to me that the real dude behind all of that is Guy Stefan his assistant. The more you dig about him the more you understand his importance.

Now I'm not a fan of this extension, this team needs some fresh air... He deserves to go until the Euro, if he wins it then you consider 2 more years but giving him 4 more years straight sucks imho. I would have loved to see Zidane taking over just because with him we would have seen what France could do with Benzema. Just a shame to have passed on this player tbh... even though he is also to blame for that.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm leaning towards bad. With the amount of talent they have, they should be way more dominant. Yet again, maybe the talent they have isn't to dominate, but to play on the counter and that's why Deschamps plays like that.
    well that would be true for 18 and 20 but for this WC Deschamps did with what he had.

Also it is pretty clear this team does not want the ball, I mean Morocco was the team with the lowest % of ball possession of the WC and they ended the game with 60% of the ball during the game.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    All in all, it has been a great WC for France and for me personally, Brazil ed it up, we won against England and I'm fine with Argentina winning it. France was also a great opponent for the final giving one of the best game of WC history at least from the 80th minute. Now France needs to figure out that penalties are part of the compe ion and must prepare for that. Third final we lose on penalties and this is not normal, you must win at least 1 or 2 of those 3. This loss is nevertheless much less bitter than 2006.. what a waste of an opportunity that was smh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Also FFF president LeGraet... this dude is 80 y/o still at the head of the federation, accused of sexual aggression, accused of being toxic in the work environment, Difantino sucker, corrupt and now dude disses Zidane... gtfoh

He has to leave and now... This pos is disgusting

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Also FFF president LeGraet... this dude is 80 y/o still at the head of the federation, accused of sexual aggression, accused of being toxic in the work environment, Difantino sucker, corrupt and now dude disses Zidane... gtfoh

He has to leave and now... This pos is disgusting
    Yeah I heard that

Lol dude attacked an icon lol

Also protected some pedos in the FFF

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    LeGraet has a point... Zidane was always overrated, tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    LeGraet has a point... Zidane was always overrated, tbh
    ElNono riding around the subforum on his World Cup horse taking shots at every non-Argentinian.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They way he answered it was pretty much a personal attack , there were better ways to answer that question

And this whole thing is just the tree that hides the forest
    The French Federation under Le Graet has had a lot of scandals but he and other officials - harassment, pedophilia, racist joles, etc- have tried hard to sweep under the rug and they fired victims and whistleblowers

And rhen you have racists calling Mbappe names after he missed his penalty in the Euro and Le Graet said it wasn’t because of rhe pen
    Even worse, he said there was no racism in football

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    They way he answered it was pretty much a personal attack , there were better ways to answer that question

And this whole thing is just the tree that hides the forest
    The French Federation under Le Graet has had a lot of scandals but he and other officials - harassment, pedophilia, racist joles, etc- have tried hard to sweep under the rug and they fired victims and whistleblowers

And rhen you have racists calling Mbappe names after he missed his penalty in the Euro and Le Graet said it wasn’t because of rhe pen
    Even worse, he said there was no racism in football
    As I said... just a disgusting human being. The funny thing is he is not even the worst inside the FFF. A good cleanup is required and fast

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    As I said... just a disgusting human being. The funny thing is he is not even the worst inside the FFF. A good cleanup is required and fast
    To his credit he has redefined the retirement age lol.
    Visionary

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    To his credit he has redefined the retirement age lol.
    Visionary
    he is indeed aligned with Macron in that regard. Dude is now trying to be a FIFA board member for 4 more years... smh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Le Graet has been put aside by the executive committee of the FFF today. That's a great news tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    What is sad is that he finally got kicked out for those comments on Zidane, if not for that, he would have finished his mandate despite the corruption, sexual harassment, incompetence and senility... weird world

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What is sad is that he finally got kicked out for those comments on Zidane, if not for that, he would have finished his mandate despite the corruption, sexual harassment, incompetence and senility... weird world
    This tbh

Thread Information