Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kliff Kingsbury out
    Louvie Smith out. After only 1 year. Was this due to the horror finish vs Bears or were Texans good with the #2 pick all game long?

Will the NFL hire another Black head coach in 2023 or will Negroes continue to be suppressed?

Will Kingsbury continue to tap this:

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Lovie was gonna be fired no matter what happened in that final game, at least according to the rumor mill.

Winning it was just his way sticking it the ownership, while doing his former team a pretty big favor. I think he still owns a house in Chicago as well.

Lovie was gonna be fired no matter what happened in that final game, at least according to the rumor mill.
    TF was he supposed to do with that roster in one year?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the lovie smith hire was uninspiring to begin with, but why give him the axe after a season where he wasn't given a competent roster and had no qb?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the lovie smith hire was uninspiring to begin with, but why give him the axe after a season where he wasn't given a competent roster and had no qb?
    yeah, 1 and done for head coach should be outlawed, the NFL should require they keep them at least 1 and a half full seasons minimum, outside of conduct detrimental to the team / legal issues and scandals that warrant getting the axe such as what happened with Urban Meyer in Jacksonville in TLaw's rookie year.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kellen Moore is going to interview for the Carolina head coaching vacancy. I hope he gets that job. We would be better off without him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kellen Moore is going to interview for the Carolina head coaching vacancy. I hope he gets that job. We would be better off without him.
    LOL at the idea of Moore being a head coach. I just don't see it.

LOL if Carolina screws Steve Wilks out of a job with Frank Reich.

That's racist!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL if Carolina screws Steve Wilks out of a job with Frank Reich.

That's racist!
    I don't see why the Colts didn't fire their GM too, he brought in those crusty qbs

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don't see why the Colts didn't fire their GM too, he brought in those crusty qbs
    Irsay loves Ballard tbh…and to be fair he’s a solid GM who has put together a pretty solid roster outside of the most important piece.

Grigson’s tenure will forever haunt that franchise as they (and the rest of the leagues fans) missed out on Prime Andrew Luck years

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    same, he's basically turning into Bot Jr both with vanilla playcalling and the generic coachspeak press conferences. Honestly, wouldn't mind if they brought Kingsbury in as the OC

Also, did they confuse Noah Brown with Larry Fitzgerald or something? Why is he all of a sudden getting force fed contested balls in tight coverage like he's a first-ballot HOF WR as opposed to the scrub that he actually is? probably threatened to leak footage of Jerry fisting a naked stripper in the bathroom stall with a rusty knife IMO

LOL White man hired again over Black candidates.

Frank Reich.

Wigdor LLP, a New York City-based law firm that represents Wilks in his discrimination suit against the NFL for being fired after one season (2018) as the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals, responded to the decision to hire Reich on Twitter.

"We are shocked and disturbed that after the incredible job Coach Wilks did as the interim coach, including bringing the team back into Playoff contention and garnering the support of players and fans, that he was passed over for the Head Coach position by David Tepper.

There is a legitimate race problem in the NFL, and we can assure you that we will have more to say in the coming days."

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Will Kingsbury continue to tap this:
    As long as he's making money

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Frank Reich.

Wigdor LLP, a New York City-based law firm that represents Wilks in his discrimination suit against the NFL for being fired after one season (2018) as the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals, responded to the decision to hire Reich on Twitter.

"We are shocked and disturbed that after the incredible job Coach Wilks did as the interim coach, including bringing the team back into Playoff contention and garnering the support of players and fans, that he was passed over for the Head Coach position by David Tepper.

There is a legitimate race problem in the NFL, and we can assure you that we will have more to say in the coming days."
    Did they at least interview Wilks? If so there's nothing more to say other than tough .

Did they at least interview Wilks? If so there's nothing more to say other than tough .
    Sure Whitey.

Guy takes a fairly ty Carolina team as interim and goes 6-6 and alive for a playoff spot til the final week.

Reich gets prime Andrew Luck, Philbilly Rivers with rbs Mack and Jonathan Taylor and is barely above .500 for 5 seasons.

As long as he's making money
    Thought perhaps Kliff was going to make the super wise choice to date and possibly marry a native Thai chick.

But he took IG girl with him.
    Kliff Kingsbury’s Model Girlfriend Shares Stunning Beach Photos While In Thailand - BroBible

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sure Whitey.

Guy takes a fairly ty Carolina team as interim and goes 6-6 and alive for a playoff spot til the final week.

Reich gets prime Andrew Luck, Philbilly Rivers with rbs Mack and Jonathan Taylor and is barely above .500 for 5 seasons.
    Well Arizona is owned by a moron which explains why they consistently circle the drain

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Thought perhaps Kliff was going to make the super wise choice to date and possibly marry a native Thai chick.

But he took IG girl with him.
    Kliff Kingsbury’s Model Girlfriend Shares Stunning Beach Photos While In Thailand - BroBible
    If he were wise he wouldn't get married at all

Lol is she even 18

Lol is she even 18
    Veronica Bielik is 29

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Frank Reich.

Panthers owner went on a racist rant

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They better hire a damn good OC. We have seen how the defensive HC has worked out in todays NFL tbh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They better hire a damn good OC. We have seen how the defensive HC has worked out in todays NFL tbh
    Could you imagine if they brought in both Brady and Kingsbury?

I'd go to at least 3 games

Thread Information