Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    NFC East has 3/4 remaining teams…and Washington would’ve given SF a better run in the WC than Seattle did

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFC East has 3/4 remaining teams…and Washington would’ve given SF a better run in the WC than Seattle did
    The NFC BEast was godly this year. All 4 teams at .500 or better and 75% chance one of them is going to represent. The Giants were underrated and trashed on by the media all year long but as it turns out it was the NFC North that was the true frauds. Both Fraudgers and the Viqueens. Though I think the Lions contend for the playoffs next year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Disagree tbh, Seattle generally has SF's number. Regardless, NFC East might be the best division in football the next few seasons.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    gotta tip the cap to Cuckott tbh played smart, no stupid throws and had a couple of big completions right when it looked they were going to lose momentum. IMO, the biggest throw of the game was that 3rd down slant to Gallup against the blitz...in the past, he'd either take the sack or look for an easy 1-2 yd dumpoff. But if he misses, Maher likely misses the FG, crowd goes crazy, and Tampa goes back down the field scoring again making it 24-12 or 24-14 with all the momentum and plenty of time left

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gotta tip the cap to Cuckott tbh played smart, no stupid throws and had a couple of big completions right when it looked they were going to lose momentum. IMO, the biggest throw of the game was that slant to Gallup against the blitz...in the past, he'd either take the sack or look for an easy 1-2 yd dumpoff
    4 TDs passing, 1 TD rushing, 0 INTs and well over 300 yards in a blowout win. MVP numbers.

Now I want to see that just three more games in a row please. I don't care what happens after that tbh. Just three more games like tonight please

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gotta tip the cap to Cuckott tbh played smart, no stupid throws and had a couple of big completions right when it looked they were going to lose momentum. IMO, the biggest throw of the game was that 3rd down slant to Gallup against the blitz...in the past, he'd either take the sack or look for an easy 1-2 yd dumpoff. But if he misses, Maher likely misses the FG, crowd goes crazy, and Tampa goes back down the field scoring again making it 24-12 or 24-14 with all the momentum and plenty of time left
    I think those missed xps kept him in 2 minute mode tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count

There is no cure for this curse. Sorry bros!

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    4 TDs passing, 1 TD rushing, 0 INTs and well over 300 yards in a blowout win. MVP numbers.

Now I want to see that just three more games in a row please. I don't care what happens after that tbh. Just three more games like tonight please
    yeah if they can play like that against SF, then can’t be mad tbh. This is maybe like the second time I’ve actually seen the Cuckboys come out of the gates looking like they’re ready to go in a playoff game…their 09 thrashing of the Eagles is the only other time. Even when they would win those wild card games under The Bot, they would come out flat and have to come back. Every time they made the playoffs in the past they’d go out doing the “stanky leg” in Uptown celebrating as if they won the Super bowl already
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 01-17-2023 at 08:06 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

There is no cure for this curse. Sorry bros!
    "Dak will outplay Purdy" does not necessarily mean "Dallas will beat the Niners"... the Niners are uber strong in the run game, pass rush, and the trenches in general. It's going to be a dog fight. Whoever can run better and stop the run better will win.

Dak's going to play fine against the 49ers but Cowboy fan will still blame him for the loss when they're unable to get their run game going or stop the SF run. He'll throw several passes that will be dropped and one interception in the 3rd quarter, and that will be the fixation of the soccer mom Cowboy fan universe for the next few months.

the fixation of the soccer mom Cowboy fan universe for the next few months.
    Do you shop with Cowboy soccer moms or just get your hair done together?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh imo all this final game did was get the Cuckboys and their fans hopes up. They beat a team that had zero business of being in the wild card and the ensuing semen storm is clouding everyone's vision. All this did was set up a massive chokejob next weekend to Big Brock and the OG Pass Rush Limbaugh, who loves to kill black QBs. Dak is going back to his old ways next game after his supply of Burrows and Mahomes ™ runs out; it's going to happen.

Throw in the fact that Brady is now free from Leftwich's jigaboo offense and he'll be set to return next season and on the league one. last. time.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh imo all this final game did was get the Cuckboys and their fans hopes up. They beat a team that had zero business of being in the wild card and the ensuing semen storm is clouding everyone's vision. All this did was set up a massive chokejob next weekend to Big Brock and the OG Pass Rush Limbaugh, who loves to kill black QBs. Dak is going back to his old ways next game after his supply of Burrows and Mahomes ™ runs out; it's going to happen.

Throw in the fact that Brady is now free from Leftwich's jigaboo offense and he'll be set to return next season and on the league one. last. time.
    Somewhat true. Gonna have to reference the old allegory of having to go into the 'unknown' away from your home town in order to grow up, before I make my point. Just like when the Lord had instructed Abraham to flee his land, Simba from the Lion King banished from the Pride Lands etc.

After being banished to New York to toil in mediocrity for a few years and spending some time in the NBC booth to introspectively reflect on his life thus far, the Savior will return late 2023 around the Fall Equinox to surplant McLarda$$ and lead his Kingdom back to the Promised Land

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Also tbh I'm not sure if even the greatness of Tom Brady can overcome Todd Bowles. Seeing his confused ape look on the sidelines repeatedly last week pretty much screamed "Rooney Rule hire" imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Somewhat true. Gonna have to reference the old allegory of having to go into the 'unknown' away from your home town in order to grow up, before I make my point. Just like when the Lord had instructed Abraham to flee his land, Simba from the Lion King banished from the Pride Lands etc.

After being banished to New York to toil in mediocrity for a few years and spending some time in the NBC booth to introspectively reflect on his life thus far, the Savior will return late 2023 around the Fall Equinox to surplant McLarda$$ and lead his Kingdom back to the Promised Land

TBQH, I do not believe my balls will have the capacity or strength to survive The Return of the King. They have been synced to spurt upon command by each single clap that God does while on the sideline. They won't be able to keep up, but by Jason, they'll go out in a blaze of glory.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Please be injured

Thread Information