Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count

I'm sure we'll find a way to this up. But for now, I'm happy af.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Holy . The Panthers got raped tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Panthers
    Cat got

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    what are your thoughts on the "big 4" qbs

i value your opinion. remember you called Josh Allen in that draft being best prospect in years, etc

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    what are your thoughts on the "big 4" qbs

i value your opinion. remember you called Josh Allen in that draft being best prospect in years, etc
    Not a fan of any of them tbh. Gun to my head I'd say Levis since he does give off Allen/Jones vibes but he's just not athletic enough to become what they have. Need to watch more tape on Richardson; physically he's a beast but his stats are mediocre at best.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not a fan of any of them tbh. Gun to my head I'd say Levis since he does give off Allen/Jones vibes but he's just not athletic enough to become what they have. Need to watch more tape on Richardson; physically he's a beast but his stats are mediocre at best.
    im admittedly not a college football junkie, so i dont really get caught up on prospects until around this time of year. when i first heard richardson being named among potential first round qbs, and i looked at his numbers, i thought it was kind of a joke like malik willis last year

but the more ive gone back and watched his games (not youtube highlights, obviously), tbh the more impressed i've been with him. think he shows a lot more NFL traits than one would think seeing a 1 year starter with stats. i had Young > Levis > Stroud > Richardson for most of the last couple months, but ive really warmed on richardson (not because of combine numbers, we already knew he was a freak, but from actually having gone back and watched some games to look past box). still dont think you'll get anything pretty from him as a year 1 player (we didnt with Lamar, Hurts, Fields, Allen either), but theres something there imho. just depends if a team thinks he has the work ethic to clean up his footwork and stuff.

i read conflicting reports about how well he interviewed at combine. early stuff from mcshay saying he killed it, then zerlein from NFL saying all the qb's were meh in interviews and teams were a bit surprised just how far behind richardson was on the x's and o's stuff, which is another concern obviously, but likely tied to inexperience and not running a pro offense. feel like theres so much projection with Levis anyway that id rather just bet on richardson's actual upside. if the raiders stand pat at 7 and land any of the 4 id be pretty happy though. looking less likely after today

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    im admittedly not a college football junkie, so i dont really get caught up on prospects until around this time of year. when i first heard richardson being named among potential first round qbs, and i looked at his numbers, i thought it was kind of a joke like malik willis last year

but the more ive gone back and watched his games (not youtube highlights, obviously), tbh the more impressed i've been with him. think he shows a lot more NFL traits than one would think seeing a 1 year starter with stats. i had Young > Levis > Stroud > Richardson for most of the last couple months, but ive really warmed on richardson (not because of combine numbers, we already knew he was a freak, but from actually having gone back and watched some games to look past box). still dont think you'll get anything pretty from him as a year 1 player (we didnt with Lamar, Hurts, Fields, Allen either), but theres something there imho. just depends if a team thinks he has the work ethic to clean up his footwork and stuff.

i read conflicting reports about how well he interviewed at combine. early stuff from mcshay saying he killed it, then zerlein from NFL saying all the qb's were meh in interviews and teams were a bit surprised just how far behind richardson was on the x's and o's stuff, which is another concern obviously, but likely tied to inexperience and not running a pro offense. feel like theres so much projection with Levis anyway that id rather just bet on richardson's actual upside. if the raiders stand pat at 7 and land any of the 4 id be pretty happy though. looking less likely after today
    Richardson is a mental midget. Getting him outta the swamp will surely help.

Watched him against FSU was 9 of 27. Made a few extended plays. Seminoles defense this season was just good. Athletically he's not a generational talent. We faced Lamar with a better Defense and he dropped 60 points on us.

Basically a much lower IQ Fields. Ceiling.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I'm sure we'll find a way to this up. But for now, I'm happy af.
    Congrats. NFL is better when the Bears are good. Cause they always put you on primetime!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Richardson is a mental midget. Getting him outta the swamp will surely help.

Watched him against FSU was 9 of 27. Made a few extended plays. Seminoles defense this season was just good. Athletically he's not a generational talent. We faced Lamar with a better Defense and he dropped 60 points on us.

Basically a much lower IQ Fields. Ceiling.
    FSU game is actually one of the several I’ve seen reviewed. Think he looked significantly better than the box score imo. Pretty deep dive here but vid is quite long. JT O’Sullivan is the best thing on YouTube right now about dissecting qb play. College or pro

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    FSU game is actually one of the several I’ve seen reviewed. Think he looked significantly better than the box score imo. Pretty deep dive here but vid is quite long. JT O’Sullivan is the best thing on YouTube right now about dissecting qb play. College or pro

If Florida FB was more stable right now he probably returns for 1 more season. Might as well leave though.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    really hope the raiders dont think Jimmy G is an excuse to not draft a QB

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What are the Eagles doing?

Lost like 5 players today.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

team without much cap space, with multiple players seeking big paydays, and having to give their basically free to this point QB a real contract. smart to let some of them go. dillard wasnt starting anyway, let him go. they lost a good linebacker but just drafted nakobi dean last year who should easily slide into his spot, etc.

cant afford to keep everybody, unless you do what the saints/bucs have done and just constantly restructure contracts for temporary cap relief that screws you over later. eagles already restructured a number of players just to get to this point, but dont want to go overboard with it

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    team without much cap space, with multiple players seeking big paydays, and having to give their basically free to this point QB a real contract. smart to let some of them go. dillard wasnt starting anyway, let him go. they lost a good linebacker but just drafted nakobi dean last year who should easily slide into his spot, etc.

cant afford to keep everybody, unless you do what the saints/bucs have done and just constantly restructure contracts for temporary cap relief that screws you over later. eagles already restructured a number of players just to get to this point, but dont want to go overboard with it
    Totally understand and I expected them to lose pieces but I'm surprised by how many. Outside looking in seem a bit on the extreme end.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gilmore is a great pickup for a comp pick

SB losers curse next for that overrated team.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he could be washed up but it's worth a try. CB2 has been a big problem for Diggs's entire career.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    indeed. and given that its the last year of his deal, if he isn't re-signed, you'd probably get a comp pick back for him as well

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    man, just looking at some caleb williams. he doesnt have great size, but 6'1, 220 should be fine. looks like a lawrence-tier prospect to me. only real blemish is that he looks like he johnny football's it a bit much, but hes a much better athlete than manziel was

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Boys get Cooks for a 5th this year and a 6th the next.

Why did Bears try to jam Raiders for so much more then they accepted from Cats?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why did Bears try to jam Raiders for so much more then they accepted from Cats?
    its basically the same thing no?

from the panthers they wanted 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and DJ Moore

from the raiders they wanted 3 firsts, 2 seconds

bears valued DJ Moore as a 2025 first. panthers actually preferred to send over an additional first, bears insisted they included Moore instead. they wanted an established weapon for Fields

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    his inconsistent accuracy is a real thing (tho imo, at least 2/3 of it due to correctable footwork), but theres a lot more to richardson than meets the box score. imo, the decision of whether or not a team should take him will come down to how they assess him a person. interview process, speaking to coaches who have been around him. if a team believes that he's going to be a hard worker and coachable, and is not going to rush him out there in year 1... you gotta take him over a guy like Levis. but if he's giving Kyler Murray/Zach Wilson vibes, or late career Cam vibes (i am what i am, deal with it type stuff).... have to be a hard pass

identifying the defense, looking off the linebacker, throwing a strike

god-like pocket presence and movement on this play (not just a bail and run guy)

another long-form game analysis. recurring theme as far as his negatives are the his inability to use touch on his throws, but he plays with better-than-advertised anticipation and was plagued by a horrible scheme with horrible receiving talent

Last edited by spurraider21; 03-21-2023 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Thread Information