Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    "Dear Customer,

We want to let you know of an upcoming price change to your HBO Max Ad-Free Monthly subscription. Your HBO Max Ad-Free Monthly subscription will increase to $15.99 per month plus any applicable taxes starting on your next billing date on or after February 13, 2023...."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Between Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Disney and Amazon and a couple other scrub services I need to wipe, pretty sure I'm over the $100 per month club

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I get it free with fiber. Would probably just get it a few months out of the year like others after it got taken over by Magnolia and cooking shows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I like laughing at super friends on Saturday mornings but since I'm done with White Lotus I'm thinking I don't need it. Not like they've been grabbing awesome first run movies lately either

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10852136[/URL]]Between Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Disney and Amazon and a couple other scrub services I need to wipe, pretty sure I'm over the $100 per month club
    Yep. I need to get better at rotating these services. I’ll always keep Prime. But as to everything else, I need to be better (and less lazy) about cancelling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep. I need to get better at rotating these services. I’ll always keep Prime. But as to everything else, I need to be better (and less lazy) about cancelling.
    If I was single, I absolutely would. But everyone in the house watches different at different times. And some services I mostly keep around to fall asleep to (Seinfeld on Netflix).

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At least the price hike is not obscene.

Used to get it through my cable provider for 15.

To with all these streaming services. The best thing I ever did was get a NordVPN subscription. Now I just pirate everything and put it on an SSD and watch on either my PS5 or Roku depending on where I am in the apartment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If I was single, I absolutely would. But everyone in the house watches different at different times. And some services I mostly keep around to fall asleep to (Seinfeld on Netflix).
    Funny I was laughing about Netflix buying Seinfeld for a billion but I do the same. It's my current background tv noise and fall asleep show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10852225[/URL]]Funny I was laughing about Netflix buying Seinfeld for a billion but I do the same. It's my current background tv noise and fall asleep show
    I tried watching the first season of Seinfeld a couple of years ago and declared that it didn’t hold up. A couple of weeks ago, i started letting it run on Comedy Central. In my head, I thought the Office was the GOAT. But after seeing Seinfeld again, I think I was wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10852204[/URL]]If I was single, I absolutely would. But everyone in the house watches different at different times. And some services I mostly keep around to fall asleep to (Seinfeld on Netflix).
    I definitely get that. I just end up with a bunch of stuff I don’t cancel. Showtime, Britbox, Epix, etc. but if I was smart, I’d look at rotating Apple, Hulu, HBO, ans Disney. Prime and Netflix being the constants. I’m pretty sure I’m spending more money after “cutting the cord”.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    The Gaines ran me away from it. Nothing against those two but goddamn if I want to have 50 Wacovers in my viewing list just to disguise the fact they have otherwise.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    At least the price hike is not obscene.

Used to get it through my cable provider for 15.

To with all these streaming services. The best thing I ever did was get a NordVPN subscription. Now I just pirate everything and put it on an SSD and watch on either my PS5 or Roku depending on where I am in the apartment.
    Yeah but they have been actively shrinking their catalogue and leasing to other services.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Between Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Disney and Amazon and a couple other scrub services I need to wipe, pretty sure I'm over the $100 per month club
    Free HBO Max Promo Codes with a Free Browser Extension (capitaloneshopping.com)
    Does this help?

I get it for free for having an exceedingly large .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah no thanks on installing a browser extension for capital one shopping that will give me unlimited pop ups for boner pills

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is how you turn everyone back to pirating

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I heard you've had a few actually. just kidding. Maybe.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah but they have been actively shrinking their catalogue and leasing to other services.
    That’s true. They recently gutted their Cartoon Network lineup. Most of the Batman stuff is gone.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Oh, right before TLOU and the new season of Succession. What a coincidence!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I get it free with fiber. Would probably just get it a few months out of the year like others after it got taken over by Magnolia and cooking shows.
    I also get it free with fiber. Gonna be moving shortly and don’t think my new apartment works with AT&T….will have to make a decision on it at that point unfortunately

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I also get it free with fiber. Gonna be moving shortly and don’t think my new apartment works with AT&T….will have to make a decision on it at that point unfortunately
    When I'm hoping to get a new apartment in the next few months, I hope to get similar internet speed. It's a deal breaker to go from fiber to snail. I even have the AT&T Nighthawk to stay connected on the road but I'm really too addicted to faster speeds in my apartment.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    When I'm hoping to get a new apartment in the next few months, I hope to get similar internet speed. It's a deal breaker to go from fiber to snail. I even have the AT&T Nighthawk to stay connected on the road but I'm really too addicted to faster speeds in my apartment.
    I went from fiber to Spectrum several years ago, it blows. $80 for speeds after a year of $60

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    HBO was really approaching GOAT must-subscribe status right up to the sellout. Still some great stuff on there but the way it's going now it should just end up being a "+" channel on Roku or Amazon like all the rest are. Those platforms had some great Christmas/New Year discounts to subscribe to services a couple of months to I can see a bunch of disparate content I normally wouldn't bother buying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    The new building is still wired for fiber. Just through another company, forgot who honestly. No fiber would be a deal breaker for me for sure

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    #FJB # Inflation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs