Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Absolutely on that last part. That was a man’s game, Justin Smith was doling at punishment left and right. Eli was tough as nails
    Eli may have been tough as nails but they wouldn't have had a puncher's chance if the 49ers special teams returner didn't fumble 3 times

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Absolutely on that last part. That was a man’s game, Justin Smith was doling at punishment left and right. Eli was tough as nails
    Eli to Victor Cruz. They had 3 good WRs though.

Ya that was Justin & Pat at their peak

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Eli may have been tough as nails but they wouldn't have had a puncher's chance if the 49ers special teams returner didn't fumble 3 times
    And? Things happen in a football game. The Niners had 2 long TDs to Vernon Davis and outside of that they did all. None of their WRs logged a reception in that game, so don’t pretend like it was some kind of hopeless runaway.

Just another black and blue NFC classic

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And? Things happen in a football game. The Niners had 2 long TDs to Vernon Davis and outside of that they did all. None of their WRs logged a reception in that game, so don’t pretend like it was some kind of hopeless runaway.

I remember vividly watching that game. It was pretty much a snoozefest until Manning hit Manningham in the endzone in the 4th. And the game being decided by an ugly mistake on special teams in OT was kind of a buzzkill, even though I was rooting for the Giants to win and beat the Patriots again which they did and won me $500 with a bet I met with some guys at the start of that postseason my junior year in high school.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What if's

49ers have stockpiled a number of them since '95

Cowboys complain bout stuff like Bryant in Lambeau but we have more Classic games in our lifetime

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    What if's

Cowboys complain bout stuff like Bryant in Lambeau but we have more Classic games in our lifetime
    Dallas would've likely lost that game anyway or atleast the lead assuming they punch it in right after that. They would've had to convert the 2 point attempt just to go up three and Rodgers was red hot at that point. There was no doubt Green Bay was getting atleast a FG to tie their next drive as there still would've been 3-4 minutes left on the clock. Honestly, not even that upset at that game in hindsight. I don't really get the fans who were so suicidal over that loss as if that was some humongous chance at a Super Bowl ring they gave away.

Related to the above posts, really miss those Jim Harbaugh 9ers teams. IMO, one of my favorite teams to watch in the past 20 years or so

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Nice avy. I need to watch Blue Velvet again. Been a while.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wtf. Let's write an article just to write an article. They'll never be able to enforce this unless it goes to the booth to evaluate every single kick.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Maybe it’s the moonshine, but I think the Bills will win by 9+ this week

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe it’s the moonshine, but I think the Bills will win by 9+ this week
    They should start the game from the same mark as when Hamlin went down with the same time, score, and spot on the field with CIN in possession. Would be only fair.

Cincy got administratively hosed and everyone from Kings Island to Cedar Point in' knows it. Comrade Goodell can't get enough of Trash Allen's jockstrap. Go Bengals. Would love to see Buffalo and their trashy fans get what they deserve this weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What if's

We complain far more about Jerruh than about Dez's catch in Lambeau.

Dez catching that in Lambeau, we likely score on the next series, best case scenario we get the 2 point conversion and we're ahead a field goal and Rodgers (MVP that year and we had no pass rush) only needs a field goal to force OT or a touchdown to win, with about 3 minutes left, two timeouts and the two minute warning. I'd bet my house on the touchdown considering the performance of our defense that second half.

Within the flow of the low scoring game those fumbles absolutely turned the game to the Giants.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Within the flow of the low scoring game those fumbles absolutely turned the game to the Giants.
    Giants admitted they knew K.Williams had concussion history and he was dinged earlier in the game. Probably targeted him going into the game.

All this occurred because Ted Ginn was injured.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm prepared to predict

Bills over Bengals

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers haven't lost a Home playoff game since 2011 Kyle Williams...

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Why are they broadcasting the Chiefs practice reps?

Are the Jags running late to the game or something?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Mahomes

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    ded

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bruh, Mahomes clearly injured his knee and they're keeping him in there.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Please be injured

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bruh, Mahomes clearly injured his knee and they're keeping him in there.
    Ankle apparently

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m pulling for you guys (even before the Hamlin thing). I’ve always hated the Jets/Dolphins but the Bills were the divisional rival with cool fans who I liked.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    you gotta make that pick in the NFL bruh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Henne!

Thread Information