Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Sat Jan 21
    Jacksonville @ Kansas City
    New York @ Philadelphia

Sun Jan 22
    Cincinnati @ Buffalo
    Dallas @ San Francisco

Chiefs over Jags. Just don't see the miracle continuing.
    Philly vs NYG. Good game but i think Philly returns to form pre Hurts injury.

Cinci
    at Buffalo Bills mania finally wears off. Then again Cinci got exposed vs Baltimore. I'm just going with sentimental favorite, don't have a lean on this game.

49ers
    over Cowboys.
    Boys looked good at times tonight, but Brady sucked balls.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Those Saturday games have major blowout potential

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I don't get why they don't schedule both conference games the same day. Why give a team an extra day of rest?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't get why they don't schedule both conference games the same day. Why give a team an extra day of rest?
    TV deals

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I said I don't get it, but I actually do. It was more of a rethoric question, tbh.

I know it doesn't make the hugest of differences, but I wished no team was given any kind of advantage by organizational purposes during the playoffs.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dak is the oldest remaining QB at 29

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    7/8 Playoff coaches are Offensive minded

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is the oldest remaining QB at 29
    Good

Brady and Fraudgers should retire imo.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Tale of Two Cities
    1 of NFLs iconic rivalries

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    7/8 Playoff coaches are Offensive minded
    Which is why we’re ed

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Which is why we’re ed
    There is alot going on in Buffalo. The "nosiest" team left. I'm sure some of that translates to motivation but I'm just not loving the mindset ahead a "do or die" game.

For numerous reasons I'd love to make Berman's long time prediction true and see Allen vs 49ers. A number of my North American Polaks live in that region. Toronto's team too.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    There is alot going on in Buffalo. The "nosiest" team left. I'm sure some of that translates to motivation but I'm just not loving the mindset ahead a "do or die" game.

For numerous reasons I'd love to make Berman's long time prediction true and see Allen vs 49ers. A number of my North American Polaks live in that region. Toronto's team too.
    We are at a decided coaching disadvantage every week, so when you couple that with turnovers there’s just no way you can win.

On the flip side, if Allen doesn’t turn the ball over the Bills should be overwhelming favorites. He has 32 TOs in 17 games though, so he may have one TO-free performance left in him…but definitely not 3 clean sheets in a row.

Speaking of interesting stats like the ones you posted above, Buffalo is 8-0 in games they win the TO margin, and 6-3 (with those 3 losses by a combined 8 pts) when they have a negative TO differential.

Just hold on to the goddamn ball and you win…it’s frustrating as

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We are at a decided coaching disadvantage every week, so when you couple that with turnovers there’s just no way you can win.

On the flip side, if Allen doesn’t turn the ball over the Bills should be overwhelming favorites. He has 32 TOs in 17 games though, so he may have one TO-free performance left in him…but definitely not 3 clean sheets in a row.

Speaking of interesting stats like the ones you posted above, Buffalo is 8-0 in games they win the TO margin, and 6-3 (with those 3 losses by a combined 8 pts) when they have a negative TO differential.

Just hold on to the goddamn ball and you win…it’s frustrating as
    Strong post. My counter argument would be Bills aren't consistent offense attack. It's alot of big plays and that often requires aggressiveness. Turnovers.

My two main NFL buddies today - 1 is life long Chiefs & the other Bills. Neither team runs the ball but I watch Bills and get frustrated how you guys abandon the Run.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills need an offensive mind/ego in the room bigger than Josh. This is why Chiefs keep working because it is always Andy's team. Eventually he will leave and new relationships/problems yadda yadda.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Strong post. My counter argument would be Bills aren't consistent offense attack. It's alot of big plays and that often requires aggressiveness. Turnovers.

My two main NFL buddies today - 1 is life long Chiefs & the other Bills. Neither team runs the ball but I watch Bills and get frustrated how you guys abandon the Run.
    For sure, can’t stand it either. They’ll have good first half success running the ball and for no reason whatsoever they’ll just abandon and start chucking. The thing is, Allen needs to step up and challenge the play calling because it’s his body that’s paying for it.

Our CS is also too loyal to veteran players and will hold young talent back. Isaiah Hodgins was finally healthy this year and even showed well in his limited game action earlier in the year. But nope, they had to stick with garbage-ass McKenzie who has cost us 2 of our 3 losses this year (Minnesota loss is on Josh), and sent Hodgins back to the PS. Daboll smartly signed him off our PS and now he’s a star in the slot—our biggest skill position weakness.

Furthermore, they’re finally going to the rookie Shakir instead of McKenzie. And it took them over 3 months to realize James Cook has elite speed and brings an added dimension to our offense. There’s still time to right the ship, but it’s an uphill battle because our QB must be flawless to beat any of the next 3 would-be opponents.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    For sure, can’t stand it either. They’ll have good first half success running the ball and for no reason whatsoever they’ll just abandon and start chucking. The thing is, Allen needs to step up and challenge the play calling because it’s his body that’s paying for it.

Our CS is also too loyal to veteran players and will hold young talent back. Isaiah Hodgins was finally healthy this year and even showed well in his limited game action earlier in the year. But nope, they had to stick with garbage-ass McKenzie who has cost us 2 of our 3 losses this year (Minnesota loss is on Josh), and sent Hodgins back to the PS. Daboll smartly signed him off our PS and now he’s a star in the slot—our biggest skill position weakness.

Furthermore, they’re finally going to the rookie Shakir instead of McKenzie. And it took them over 3 months to realize James Cook has elite speed and brings an added dimension to our offense. There’s still time to right the ship, but it’s an uphill battle because our QB must be flawless to beat any of the next 3 would-be opponents.
    I forwarded your message to my Bills boys. At this point I just watch my own team and rivals if on primetime. I'm impressed to see what they say.

Good luck brother. Most fans are rooting for you guys. Very likable franchise.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Chiefs 34
    Jags 24

Eagles 27
    Giants 20

Bills 38
    Bengals 34

49ers 27
    Cowboys 23

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Would be great if the Giants could pull the upset and face Frisco in the NFCCG.

NYG-SF playoff games is some of the purest, hardnosed football in NFL history

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Would be great if the Giants could pull the upset and face Frisco in the NFCCG.

NYG-SF playoff games is some of the purest, hardnosed football in NFL history
    Roger Craig fumble
    Jeff Garcia comeback
    Kyle Williams fumble

The 2011 NFCCG is most hard hitting game I ever watched

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Good

Brady and Fraudgers should retire imo.
    Smart move, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Roger Craig fumble
    Jeff Garcia comeback
    Kyle Williams fumble

The 2011 NFCCG is most hard hitting game I ever watched
    Absolutely on that last part. That was a man’s game, Justin Smith was doling at punishment left and right. Eli was tough as nails

Thread Information