Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones said Prescott is the top reason for hope that the Cowboys' championship drought will end.
    "I thought we would win it because I've got such confidence in Dak," Jones said. "I'll line up out there five times with that [similar] situation, and if we've got him at quarterback, I'll take my chances. So I'm just saying give me that setup a year in advance, a month in advance, and give me him as the quarterback and I feel very strongly that we'll win."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Zeke's cap hit next year is $16 million and there's only $5 million of cap savings ($11mm of dead money) if they cut him, but it's still a no brainer move to do it. They can easily find a Zeke replacement for a lot less than $5 million and it saves them a lot of money post-2023.

Their bigger problem is Dak's $49 million cap hit imo. They can't move on from him because of it while the size of the cap number makes it so Dallas doesn't have the flexibility to surround Dak with the talent that's needed to cover up for his weaknesses the way the Eagles have with Hurts.
    They don't have to do anything with Prescott, he's got 2 years left and he's an unrestricted free agent with no dead cap money after 2024.

Rush Limbaugh is smiling from the grave right now. Prescott basically demonstrated every possible reason to not have a black QB tonight.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    How it started

How it ended

And now he's cursed the Eagles

Lol you're that mad, huh?

How it started

How it ended

And now he's cursed the Eagles

The immature dumb conventions that have risen to the top pay in US Pop Sports Media culture.

SMH.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckott has been afforded more rope than any other QB that I can remember. It seems like what…6 years now? When there’s a big game, 4th quarter drive that is “franchise QB” defining and he literally comes up short every time. it’s confusing that guys like Bayless are still shocked at this point tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills need new (offensive minded) Head Coach but that's not occurring for a 13-win team

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Cuckott has been afforded more rope than any other QB that I can remember. It seems like what…6 years now? When there’s a big game, 4th quarter drive that is “franchise QB” defining and he literally comes up short every time. it’s confusing that guys like Bayless are still shocked at this point tbh
    Feel like McCarthy still needs a huge share of the blame for not forcing Jacksonville to take their last timeout at the end of the game a few weeks ago, got cute and called a passing play on third down that of course Prescott didn't complete and stopped the clock, giving Jacksonville the ball with the one time out they needed to go down the field and kick the FG to force OT. Without that they're probably the 1-seed and at least make it to the NFC le game with homefield against Philly or SF. I still can't believe that idiotic call weeks later.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Feel like McCarthy still needs a huge share of the blame for not forcing Jacksonville to take their last timeout at the end of the game a few weeks ago, got cute and called a passing play on third down that of course Prescott didn't complete and stopped the clock, giving Jacksonville the ball with the one time out they needed to go down the field and kick the FG to force OT. Without that they're probably the 1-seed and at least make it to the NFC le game with homefield against Philly or SF. I still can't believe that idiotic call weeks later.
    that game was a classic Cowboys collapse, but they're still a wild card team even if they win since Philly went 14-3 and Dallas would've been 13-4 since they got a$$blasted the last game against Washington where they did play everybody and tried to win

If Dak was gonna do he'd of done it by now. Next.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    that game was a classic Cowboys collapse, but they're still a wild card team even if they win since Philly went 14-3 and Dallas would've been 13-4 since they got a$$blasted the last game against Washington where they did play everybody and tried to win
    IDK I think they might have been half assing that Washington game knowing the Giants had locked in their seed and wouldn't be trying against Philly.

Thread Information