Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cowboys easily outplaying the Niners, yet they are gonna lose it thanks to all the unforced errors.
    Niners should take control after halftime imo. This is pretty similar to the script they've followed the second half of the season.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    49ers defense is elite. All things considered, Dak isn't playing a bad game. Not having confidence in even attempting a FG is pretty huge though. Puts more pressure on Dak/the offense. Should've just dressed another kicker smh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    wtf

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pollard out, now you gotta rely on the Butterball to run. That's depressing

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wtf are the 49ers doing

Dak could have just drilled it to CeeDee right where he was.
    Why did they look at each other, Dak holds the ball for 2 more seconds then Lamb breaks right into.....double coverage.

FBIQ dumb.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Shanahan kind of a pussy on end of the first half clock management, tbh. I still remember when he refused to call a timeout after stopping the Chiefs on 3rd down in the SB.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dak is in a weird dilemna tbh playing on an NFL team but knowing that you have to get a TD or nothing every drive...how do you prepare for this? Can't fault him if he has to start forcing throws leading to more INTs

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Amazing how coaches turn into complete cucks in these situations.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Shanahan kind of a pussy on end of the first half clock management, tbh. I still remember when he refused to call a timeout after stoping the Chiefs on 3rd down in the SB.
    Esp because he shouldn’t be worried about Dallas getting the ball back with <1 minute left. It’s not like they can lead a field goal drive

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Parsons getting held or legs chopped every play

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah the more I think about it the more the Cowboys are complete re s for not having a competent kicker on their roster going into a game that was gonna be a defensive slugfest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah the more I think about it the more the Cowboys are complete re s for not having a competent kicker on their roster going into a game that was gonna be a defensive slugfest.
    God would never if he were still on the sideline.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Truth bombs….the Garrettbot wouldn’t have ed this up

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dull@ss is done tbh unless 49ers start giving away dumb turnovers. They can't kick FGs and their best playmaker is now out for who knows long

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Gould making Maher his , tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Yay

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Robbie GOAT

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Truth bombs….the Garrettbot wouldn’t have ed this up
    The Bot would've iced Maher after his first missed extra point against Tampa and would have never let this get out of control IMO

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Horrible defensive sequence to give up those points with that little time left. You have to have a body on the crossing routes at all times in that situation to make 100% sure the guy doesn't go out of bounds. Just awful. Quinn doesn't deserve a head coaching job after that.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is in a weird dilemna tbh playing on an NFL team but knowing that you have to get a TD or nothing every drive...how do you prepare for this? Can't fault him if he has to start forcing throws leading to more INTs
    Yeah I get it if it's like 3rd and medium or long but that was 2nd & 2 and you're forcing it into double coverage. Just run and pick up the first down with your legs or even go down, the key is to keep the clock moving so the other team doesn't get the ball back with enough time unless you score a TD then all bets are off. But no in' way should the 49ers have the lead when the Cowboys have the ball at the SF 20 with under 2 minutes to play in a tie score.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Bot would've iced Maher after his first missed extra point against Tampa and would have never let this get out of control IMO
    “Good morning…obviously extra points are a process, and a process we’ve got to get better at is extra points. I won’t know what I’m gonna do with Maher next week until I look at the tape, and after I look at the tape I’ll make a decision on Maher”

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Without a doubt. With his active sonar and echolocation using his clapping, he would've sensed that Maher was out of sync. A single icing of his kicker and everything would be legit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sure a torn ACL and MCL on the same play had no long term impact.

Exactly.
    And that was with his mobility knocked down several notches with the injury.
    His mobility being "knocked down early" is a good thing, tbh. Because if he thinks he can be a monkeyballer he'll have a short career like RG3, Lamar, Scam, Struggle et al. Best case is he'll be an average journeyman like Vick or Wentz tbh.

It's a good thing to be an opportunist like a prime Aaron Rodgers or present Burrow or Mahomes or even present day Dak who will take the open yards when it's 3rd or 4th down or in the red zone and it's wiiiiiiiiiide open green grass with plenty of space to slide or go down in any case past the sticks.

It's a different thing altogether to be running designed QB draws and read option and to be plowing into 250+ pound defenders every few downs or so. That shortens your career dramatically.

Trash Allen's season is over now, but I'd bet my car that he suffers a serious injury of some kind next year due to monkeyballing. Lamar Jackson's paid the piper the last 2 years, and Allen is next.

Thread Information