Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Geno and Dak getting outplayed by a 7th round pick.

The absolute state of the black QB
    Geno was always trash, he was supposed to be a fill in and a tank commander for a draft pick this year, but somehow they won 9 games out of nowhere

he's always sucked though.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And yet so accurate.

Sure recycling is good and cheap or free healthcare is a good idea, and it's good to be pro choice, but the cons of voting democrat vastly outweigh the pros
    BLM riots and protests were higher under Trump than they were under Biden

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah Payton is basicslly McCarthy with an extra boost for “ winning it after Katrina
    Payton would have two rings if not for a blatant missed DPI, but your point is decent enough I guess

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BLM riots and protests were higher under Trump than they were under Biden
    Yeah, bunch of teenage and 20 something hipster leftists tired of being cooped inside during months of covid and using their anger to take it out on Trump / anything not ultra woke. George Floyd was just a trigger point but it could have been anybody.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I couldn't help it but to burst a laugh after that last play. Horrible execution and two of your players get completely blasted.
    that was elliott's last snap as a Cowboy. He's got a nearly 25M cap hit and it costs next to nothing in dead money to cut him now. If he'd been better / the team had gone farther maybe there was a chance they could restructure or extend him, but with the awful 2022 season he had, couldn't break a tackle to save his life, he is gone and he's going to Todd Gurley his way out of the NFL quickly.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    don't see why Dallas is entertaining that idea, Sean Payton's resume basically matches McFatty's....both had a HOF QB for over a decade, one Super Bowl win, and several division les. Only advantage Payton has is that there's an astronomically higher chance he won't suffer a cardiac arrest any second
    Not only that, but giving up 2 first rounders for any coach is re ed

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another red state loses to a blue state tbh
    The fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks and Jerriahs alma matre says?

CA will go red before TX goes blue, tbh
    Naw we'll keep sending blue exodus to Austin and beyond.
    They'll bring down Hot Wheels and the whole evil gang.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks and Jerriahs alma matre says?
    Says the red state Longhorns fan who got curbstomped by the Razorbacks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Clyde May 5 year single barrel rye is nice

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hopefully Jerruh runs it back next year imo.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How long until Jerry Jones sells the cowboys? I think he is the biggest problem with the cowboys.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Says the red state Longhorns fan who got curbstomped by the Razorbacks
    Texas has Austin, San Antonio and Arkansas has…. fill this in with something?
    And UT is coming to improve on that 56-23 series record against dirty pigs.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    But yeah, Niners lose by double digits in Philly next week tbh.
    Idk, I think the 9ers have a legit shot because of their defense. Philly has not looked that great in atleast half their games this year. They seemed to completely own the Giants for w/e reason, and people are going to be sucking their d!cks after this last game but they've had a couple of games against bad teams that they could've lost IMO . Not like they've been steamrolling people all year or anything

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Will Hunting

whoever ends up with Bryce Young and/or CJ Stroud is going to have serious buyer's regret tbh

Levis is the only option
    Levis isn’t good either Imo, he’s just being overrated because he’s the only pure pocket passer in the draft with any talent.

Id just pass on QBs in general this year but agreed completely on Stroud and Young

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kittle was def the difference in this game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Idk, I think the 9ers have a legit shot because of their defense. Philly has not looked that great in atleast half their games this year. They seemed to completely own the Giants for w/e reason, and people are going to be sucking their d!cks after this last game but they've had a couple of games against bad teams that they could've lost IMO . Not like they've been steamrolling people all year or anything
    Maybe, but Philly has 3/4 people to cover instead of just CD

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Maybe, but Philly has 3/4 people to cover instead of just CD
    Also need to factor in the Niners going across the country to play an early (for them) game while the Eagles have an extra day of rest. Played a factor for Dallas today too.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Philly just dominates the trenches on both ends of the field. By far the best O-line in the NFL and 70 sacks. That’s more or less now you can overcome black QB weaknesses, just dominate the line of scrimmage.

I'll never understand how the Cowboys always have endless supplies of players/coaches who never fail to make an a$$ out of themselves in the biggest moments...kicker missing 4 PATs in one game? tight end not knowing the rules on forward progress and not getting both feet down on an easy catch the last play of the game? F*cking re ed calls the last play of the game where your running back gets pancaked after long snapping and the receiver gets drilled right away on an 8 yard hitch route when you need 60 yards. Sliding down and letting the clock run out, icing your own kicker etc

And it's clear that Prescott has made hardly any progress since his rookie year. The only difference is now he's a bit more of a gambler, leading to more INTs but more big plays. Now, I see why he was captain checkdown for so long...he missed one possible TD to Lamb and another huge bomb to Gallup on the last drive that Romo would've completed. Those are the plays that good teams have to make

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that was elliott's last snap as a Cowboy. He's got a nearly 25M cap hit and it costs next to nothing in dead money to cut him now. If he'd been better / the team had gone farther maybe there was a chance they could restructure or extend him, but with the awful 2022 season he had, couldn't break a tackle to save his life, he is gone and he's going to Todd Gurley his way out of the NFL quickly.
    I think Zeke's cap hit next year is $16 million and there's only $5 million of cap savings ($11mm of dead money) if they cut him, but it's still a no brainer move to do it. They can easily find a Zeke replacement for a lot less than $5 million and it saves them a lot of money post-2023.

Their bigger problem is Dak's $49 million cap hit imo. They can't move on from him because of it while the size of the cap number makes it so Dallas doesn't have the flexibility to surround Dak with the talent that's needed to cover up for his weaknesses the way the Eagles have with Hurts.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckott having zero awareness and accidentally running into the defensive linemen nearly resulting in a game ending safety was one of the funniest plays of the game. Can’t believe he didn’t get flattened, would’ve been Dan orlovsky rubbing out of the end zone bad

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    off, Newsom barely won by 15% and the CA GOP is getting competent. Be very afraid, that state might flip pink soon.

Newsome won by 18.4% ( "barely won by 15%" common Texas education L) and he didn't even campaign. When he actually campaigned during his recall election, he won by like 23%. Padilla also won the senate race by 22%. The Dems also picked up seats in both chambers of the California state leg despite horrid turnout.

CA will go red before TX goes blue, tbh
    2020 President - Biden won California by 29%, Trump won Texas by 5.5% ( you seriously think a D+29 state is going to become red before an R+5.5% state becomes blue)
    2022 Governor - Abbott won by 10.9% (a lower margin than in 2018 despite it being a much better environment for Republicans last year) and Newsome won by 18.4% despite low Dem turnout levels in both states.

State house breakdown:
    -To flip the Texas state house, the Dems need to flip 11 seats (7% of the seats in the TX state house) in blue/purple counties (Williamson, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Dallas, Bexar & Harris). All of these are left trending seats in educated white suburb areas that Trump won by <10% in 2020 and the Republican state house candidate won by <16% in 2022.
    -To flip the California state house, the GOP needs to flip 22 seats (28% of the seats in the CA state house), including 9 seats in dark blue areas that the Dem candidate won by 20+% last year.

This is despite the fact the CA state house doesn't get to draw its own map the way the TX state house does. If the CA state house was drawing its own map the tipping point seat would probably be Dem +30% or more.

your turn to explain how California is going to become red before Texas becomes blue using actual numbers and facts

Any of you Cowboy Phans think Pollards broken leg was the main reason for suckage?

Or Dak still #1?

Thread Information